The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexy Long leg COB fair lady.... 刺激得到滿足感 (with PICS)

Hi All.

Hope to see abit more FRs as she said a few more bros had tried her.

Kindly PM me for ctc if you like to try her.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All

YinYin had come back for service after a long Xmas till New Yr rest... she can perform more than b4 now
Old 04-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yong81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , can share ctc... thks a millon
Old 26-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
lazyfellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy Long leg COB fair lady.... ??????? (with PICS)

Thanks to bro ricklaw who I got this contact from.
Did yin yin 2 weeks back. It is actually a RTF since I tried her sometime ago.

Overall its a pleasant outing. Tried various positions and had a COB as well. Or rather a minor COF, since I too kanchiong and miscued.

She is a pleasant lady. Had a good feeling which is like doing it with a fuckbuddy.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

Any updates?
Old 03-11-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

8 years Liao leh hahah
Old 03-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxgt View Post
Any updates?
8 years Liao lol
Old 06-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Hi all... its been a long while that i did not share any gem that found.

Happened to get this contact of PRC lady from another bro and think she deserve the standard to be shared here.

I sms her for a "trail run" and she ask if she can request for 2 rounds as she's not been having sex and very horny. i was alittle nervous that my didi cant take up the challenge as he need nice lady's body to stay alert. Fast forward... she didnt disappoint me, a nice tall fair nicely body lady enter my room, wow! i love her body although her look only score 7/10 for my standard. Her shyness have helped her for the rating. As i knew that she was nervous as she not meet many bros yet, i brought along my laptop and watch Jap AV with her, (my tactic to break the ice... hehe) While watching the show... we start to touch each other.. i squeeze her breast alittle while she stroke my didi... she stroke very nicely on my didi's head and the feeling is SHIOK!! i request her to follow the AV... lick and suck my nipples and slowly lick my didi... she took her time to lick... and then proceed to sucking... then back to lick and suck and lick my head... i love new gem becos she willing to take things slow.... my hand appraoch her pussy and its watery wet!!! i love this!!! My turn to show her my LICKING GOOD power too... i was very furious and lick and suck her from ear slowly till her pussy... she is so enjoying while her legs close up and cover my ear... 控制能力弱ba... her body keep SHAKING!! WOW!!! she allow me to proceed with some light fingering and the tunnel is so wet and tight... my didi got a good meal later loh....

Lick her for a good 10 mins... her body weaken and request me to insert her... she nearly forgotten about cd and i pass her to put on for me.. i rub rub at the opening and she cant wait and use her legs across my body to pull me in.... Once in!! OH!!! SHOIK!!! WET and TIGHT!! .... I give her the deep thrust and stay and repeat this again...Her Moan like OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!! before i fasten my pace. As she gonna nice body... i change to doggie and BANG HER real hard in different doggie style... As she love me to insert DEEP into her... i switch back to legs on shoulder and go for the last round.... she love me giving fast and light thrust when i about to CUM... i ask if can shoot on her body..... she replied.... 射Ba!!!!!! i get so excited and took off the cd and SHOT ALL my 精液 on her body!! She scream alittle when the HOT "first" shot landed... HEHE... SO FUN!!!

Below is my rating on her:

Name: YinYin - PRC
Height: 166
Weight: near 50kg? as she is tall
Breast: 34B... nice sensitive nipples
Body: 9 / 10.. fair, smooth, no strench mark, no tatoo..
Frenching: light kisses
Licking / Fingering.... YES for me...light fingering
bbbj: 7.5 / 10... bbbj depends on your cleaniness... she cant do deep throat
fj: 8.5 / 10... i am in control and her hand on so tight to me when she cumS...
hj: 7/ 10.. nice foreplay
DAMAGE: 80/1/1

She wish to meet Chinese Bros only.... She will only take 3 bros the most per day as to keep her freshness....

i will upload her pics below:

http://img28.imagevenue.comimg.php?i... 23_477lo.jpg
HI Bro can share her contact thanks
Old 11-11-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
Hi all... its been a long while that i did not share any gem that found.

Happened to get this contact of PRC lady from another bro and think she deserve the standard to be shared here.

I sms her for a "trail run" and she ask if she can request for 2 rounds as she's not been having sex and very horny. i was alittle nervous that my didi cant take up the challenge as he need nice lady's body to stay alert. Fast forward... she didnt disappoint me, a nice tall fair nicely body lady enter my room, wow! i love her body although her look only score 7/10 for my standard. Her shyness have helped her for the rating. As i knew that she was nervous as she not meet many bros yet, i brought along my laptop and watch Jap AV with her, (my tactic to break the ice... hehe) While watching the show... we start to touch each other.. i squeeze her breast alittle while she stroke my didi... she stroke very nicely on my didi's head and the feeling is SHIOK!! i request her to follow the AV... lick and suck my nipples and slowly lick my didi... she took her time to lick... and then proceed to sucking... then back to lick and suck and lick my head... i love new gem becos she willing to take things slow.... my hand appraoch her pussy and its watery wet!!! i love this!!! My turn to show her my LICKING GOOD power too... i was very furious and lick and suck her from ear slowly till her pussy... she is so enjoying while her legs close up and cover my ear... 控制能力弱ba... her body keep SHAKING!! WOW!!! she allow me to proceed with some light fingering and the tunnel is so wet and tight... my didi got a good meal later loh....

Lick her for a good 10 mins... her body weaken and request me to insert her... she nearly forgotten about cd and i pass her to put on for me.. i rub rub at the opening and she cant wait and use her legs across my body to pull me in.... Once in!! OH!!! SHOIK!!! WET and TIGHT!! .... I give her the deep thrust and stay and repeat this again...Her Moan like OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!! before i fasten my pace. As she gonna nice body... i change to doggie and BANG HER real hard in different doggie style... As she love me to insert DEEP into her... i switch back to legs on shoulder and go for the last round.... she love me giving fast and light thrust when i about to CUM... i ask if can shoot on her body..... she replied.... 射Ba!!!!!! i get so excited and took off the cd and SHOT ALL my 精液 on her body!! She scream alittle when the HOT "first" shot landed... HEHE... SO FUN!!!

Below is my rating on her:

Name: YinYin - PRC
Height: 166
Weight: near 50kg? as she is tall
Breast: 34B... nice sensitive nipples
Body: 9 / 10.. fair, smooth, no strench mark, no tatoo..
Frenching: light kisses
Licking / Fingering.... YES for me...light fingering
bbbj: 7.5 / 10... bbbj depends on your cleaniness... she cant do deep throat
fj: 8.5 / 10... i am in control and her hand on so tight to me when she cumS...
hj: 7/ 10.. nice foreplay
DAMAGE: 80/1/1

She wish to meet Chinese Bros only.... She will only take 3 bros the most per day as to keep her freshness....

i will upload her pics below:

Bro... can PM me this Godness contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread