The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

G16 must have paid OKT to promote for her here.........
Old 07-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
G16 must have paid OKT to promote for her here.........
so u mean she is not as good as what they say? U try her before? I was thinking to try her or g1
Old 10-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Any review on the new G2? She is slim and looks pretty
Old 10-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
so u mean she is not as good as what they say? U try her before? I was thinking to try her or g1
I believe if he had tried he will surely say dam good, because she is really that good, cannot bluff one. Anyway, I know her cheebye dam power one!
Old 10-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

My FR on G9.

Looks - Below average. Must be in her 30's.
Boobs - Enhanced c cup. Soft but you can clearly see her breast are enhanced when she lies down.
AR - I think she placed a condom on her tongue and lick my butt.
CBJ - Good enough.
FJ - Very hardworking. She tried a lot of different positions. Pussy seems loose. I think she might be a single mom.
GFE - Very high. She undress me and after the session was over she help me dressed.
RTF - Nope. Saw G10 and might try her next. The girls here likes to wear padded bra to make their boobs look bigger with clothes on.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

MrRex1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Havent tried this house before.. any top notch lady to recommend?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My FR on G9.

Looks - Below average. Must be in her 30's.
Boobs - Enhanced c cup. Soft but you can clearly see her breast are enhanced when she lies down.
AR - I think she placed a condom on her tongue and lick my butt.
CBJ - Good enough.
FJ - Very hardworking. She tried a lot of different positions. Pussy seems loose. I think she might be a single mom.
GFE - Very high. She undress me and after the session was over she help me dressed.
RTF - Nope. Saw G10 and might try her next. The girls here likes to wear padded bra to make their boobs look bigger with clothes on.
The service rendered by G10 is not bad. Helped me undress, gave my dick a good wash before sallowing it. She looks good but has a tummy. But heck im there to fuck so who cares if she has a tummy especially when her service is good? I'll recommend her.
Old 12-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
The service rendered by G10 is not bad. Helped me undress, gave my dick a good wash before sallowing it. She looks good but has a tummy. But heck im there to fuck so who cares if she has a tummy especially when her service is good? I'll recommend her.
How big are her boobs?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
How big are her boobs?
Im not good at estimating but I guess its at least a B. The nips are light color and super suckable. I still remember that moment when I had my face planted into her pair of succulent boobies. Oh man, that instance make me feel like i've ascended into heaven.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Im not good at estimating but I guess its at least a B. The nips are light color and super suckable. The memory of me planting my face into her boobs has got my cock erected. Oh man, must wait for the next pay day before i have the money for another 30 mins.
I was hoping for them to be either c or d cups.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Objector1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom post. But after trying L10h19, I have tried a few of them and there are differences in their services. I would say in terms of BJ and AR, G16 is so far the best I have encountered. Like many bros here have mentioned, it's true. I have also followed the recommendation of bros here and tried G16.

Surely RTF.
Old 13-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyoyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think 16 is only here for 2 months.. her service is really good and her boobs are really nice to play with. I am sure there are some bros like me that sometimes feel quite disappointed after girls undress because boobs are not as big as they seem..but 16's are really no joke..damn big.. bros who have tried her should know too
Old 14-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objector1 View Post
I seldom post. But after trying L10h19, I have tried a few of them and there are differences in their services. I would say in terms of BJ and AR, G16 is so far the best I have encountered. Like many bros here have mentioned, it's true. I have also followed the recommendation of bros here and tried G16.

Surely RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoyoz View Post
I think 16 is only here for 2 months.. her service is really good and her boobs are really nice to play with. I am sure there are some bros like me that sometimes feel quite disappointed after girls undress because boobs are not as big as they seem..but 16's are really no joke..damn big.. bros who have tried her should know too
Just like die in heaven huh? My Ass is dying for some Rimming action!
Old 15-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Too many reviews for g01. Out of curiosity I dropped by L10H19. This my first time in Lor 10.
Interesting house, OkT are too polite for a prc house.
At my first look at wls, guessing most are in late 20s or early 30s. Cannot compare against L18 prc houses. Without wasting time, i choose g1.

80$ for 30 mins

Old house, metal stairs, room has a mirror on one side

Looks: tall, round face, plump ... for her height it was attractive. Not a syt.
Boob: may be B but all natural
Bath: upon arrival she planted kisses. Thoroughly she washed me up and gave Listerine. She took pain in toweling as well. I liked the service.
BBBJ: Licking and sucking of ball and pole was quite sensual. Few trys with cold water as well.
FJ: first we tried missionary with Frenching. Switched to doggy and she kept teasing my ding dong. In minutes I was in peace.

Overall it was fun.
She speaks broken English. One of few prc wls.

Downside for me is nicotine smell.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tried G1 yesterday. Many FRs written about her already, so I'll just endorse them and say her service no horse run, better than many cat150 gals. Kissing fish like 1612 Tina, GFE like 1612 Selina yet PSE like 1605 Siqi! I went for the full hour cz experience tells me not much can be achieved in just a half hour. One hour is $150 by the way. Get her while you can cz she's supp to RTB this year.

OKT also quite friendly.

Last edited by Doomas; 17-02-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1