The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
My latest online classifieds adventure

It has been quite a while since I last made any meaningful contribution to the forum. Finally, thought maybe it's about time I share something I experienced recently.

99% of what I am sharing is my true encounter. The other 1% is fictional, for reading pleasure.

Bros who have followed some of my past threads will know that I am quite a fan of online classifieds. I have had quite a few hits. So to those bros who think these are useless, think again, as I can vouch that there are some real gems to be found. Just takes a bit of time, but once you hit the jackpot, the rewards are endless.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-11-2015, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My latest online classifieds adventure

I tot SEAL Team 6 took you out?
Old 18-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

That was a conspiracy by US.
Old 18-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

camping for bro OBL to continue his story. beer and chips all ready liao.
Old 18-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about using these online classifieds is not for you to reply to the ads posted by the ladies. The few genuine onea would be receiving tonnes of replies which will jam their inbox, the rest are either freelancers or just what I call "robot" posting.

I usually post my own ads. It is really important to craft your ads as detailed and articulate as possible. The genuine ladies looking to hook up in these classifieds, I think, are mostly looking for brains. Once you have mastered the skill of crafting a good ad, the rewards are much better than striking the Group 1 prize in Toto or first prize in 4D...

Anyway, back to my latest adventure, there I was, my ad nicely crafted and online, the bait is there, just waiting for the fish to bite it.

That fish did come, a few days after the bait was dropped...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 18-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
That was a conspiracy by US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
camping for bro OBL to continue his story. beer and chips all ready liao.

Wow... feel so privileged and honoured to have the following of so many senior samsters bros

Old 18-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

The not-so-long-awaited reply came, with a link to her picture. "Cute!" was the first thought that came to my mind. Although I am seasoned enough to know that there are also many ladies with a really cute and beautiful face, but with a body of a 5-tonner.

Soon, we were exchanging messages on WhatsApp. I tried asking for more pics, but she did not give. She asked for my pic. I gave some pics that I took during a recent trip to USS, no personal pics. A word of advice to some bros, never give out your personal pics. Got her added on WeChat, her WC profile pic was of the same cute face I had seen earlier. Still no full body pic, but never mind.

We made plans to meet, with no concrete plans of what we were going to do when we met up. Just a simple lunch and see how things go. If I see a baby elephant, the first meet might probably also be the last...

Old 18-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FookingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I thot you were cooked by the masterchef
Old 18-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ProjectSpectre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learn new things here!
Old 24-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

We made plans to meet, with no concrete plans of what we were going to do when we met up. Just a simple lunch and see how things go. If I see a baby elephant, the first meet might probably also be the last...

What happen next ?

If you have sex please wear protection

Old 24-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MaiTuaPao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSpectre View Post
Learn new things here!
We learn new things everyday
Old 24-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-11-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

I gave some pics that I took during a recent trip to USS, no personal pics. A word of advice to some bros, never give out your personal pics.
what you mean by personal pics?
Old 24-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Long time no see Bro OBL; nice to see you back and sharing yet another one of your juicy and exhilarating escapades

Will check back regularly on this thread for your updates

Thanks & Cheers

Last edited by Rasta Marley; 25-11-2015 at 01:13 PM.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

valuable lessen hehe, really a mastermind of ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1