The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhibitionist Fetishism

T.Q. v. much dear sis for coming back to continue yr sharing of yr sexventures wif yr bf ..but wat is tis "bustier" you talking about sis ??....Dun tink i hv heard of it...for the benefit of pple who do not know like me, do u hv a pix to show us how it actually looks like ??....T.Q. !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-11-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
soupkambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 25-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continued...

The toilet door opened, and steam emerged into the cold hotel room. S stepped out with a towel around his waist, shivering from the sudden temperature change. He whipped the towel off and dried himself down, while I eyed him from bed.

S went to hang up his towel and stepped into a fresh pair of boxer shorts. He came to the bed and heavily plopped himself down next to me. S turned to me and kissed me and I pressed my lips against his passionately. I sucked on his lips and let my tongue graze the tip of his playfully. I wrapped my arms around him and drew him in. S left hand moved up to playfully squeeze my boobs and then he sat up.

"what's that?" he was curious about the silky material he just felt. He must have expected me to be naked, as I usually am when we go to sleep. S sat up and peeled off the comforter, revealing my full outfit. "Oh my God... What's this..." he said, drawing out his words slowly.

"It's my turn to dominate, baby," I giggled.

He inhaled sharply and leant back. I saw his left hand move to hold his cock that was quickly coming to life. All his plans for sleep have been tossed out the window.

"Hands off. You're not allowed to touch yourself." I got out of bed so he could see the entire outfit clearly. I walked over to retrieve the detachable belt from the bath robe.

Climbing into bed, I straddled S. I tied his hands by the wrist and held them above his head. Out of nowhere, S asked me, "Teacher, what are you doing?"

I laughed, unprepared for the scene he was trying to set. Then I replied, "You've been a naughty boy. I'm going to punish you."

Still straddling him, I bent over to lick his ear. I moaned softly in his ears as my tongue gently grazed his ears and my lips pressed against his ear lobe and I kissed him, moving down to his neck. He shuddered beneath me.

"Teacher, I'm scared. What are you doing?" he tried to push me away.

"I'm teaching you a lesson in sex ed. Lay back and learn."

It was comical and we both couldn't help but laugh. But my pussy was wet under my black lacey g-string and I quickly returned to kissing him.

My lips moved down his neck, to his collar bone. I licked his collar bone and the hollow above it. S cock twitched and prodded my entrance. I pulled my g-string aside to reveal my wetness and lowered myself down to his cock. Just letting the tip of his cock slide up and down my wet slit without entering.

S moaned and I licked his nipples. He was as sensitive as I am, and they immediately bunched up into hard nibs on his chest. I blew lightly on his wet nipples and he struggled against his restraints.

My lips planted one kiss just below his left nipple, another on his sternum, one slightly lower... As I moved downwards, my fingers grazed his sides lightly. I moved even lower and kissed his tummy, letting my boobs slide along his wet cock covered in my juices. I kissed the side of his hip bone and just above his crotch.

Moving down, I breathed lightly against his cock and barely licked his shaft, with the gentlest of touch. It drove him wild as he bucked his hips and encouraged me to ride him. I got on my knees and pushed my ass up into the air as I buried my face into his crotch, taking one testicle into my mouth, then the other. Sucking and pulling lightly on each, and using my tongue to massage it.

S throbbing cock twitched and touched my forehead. He was trying to get me to return my attention to his raging hard on. I moved up and pulled the bustier free from my breasts and smothered him with them. S licked and sucked hungrily on my nipples as I lowered my dripping pussy onto his cock.

The swollen head pushed into my warm pussy and I stopped moving further. Instead, I gyrated my hips in circles, stimulating only his dick head. He thrusted upwards and I lifted up, and slowly lowered myself down again, engulfing more of his hard cock. My pussy squeezed down on his cock as I lifted up slowly again, before pushing down on his cock, letting my entire weight rest on him, and feel his cock buried deep inside me.

I rode his cock slowly, moving my hips forwards and backwards. My pussy got wetter and the sound of our sex echoed loudly in the room with our moans. Riding him like that stimulated my clit and I was approaching climax fast.

I placed my hands behind me and grabbed his thighs as the pleasure rippled through me and I rode him faster and faster. "Baby... I'm cumming." I cried out as I moved my hips, feeling the waves of orgasm hit me. S started fucking me from below to prolong my orgasm and I fell down towards him, screaming as the orgasm intensified.

S pushed me to the side as he turned me over and entered me again. My pussy was extremely sensitive and squeezed down on his cock. "Ahhh baby... Mmmm... Omg," I murmured as he fucked me. S lifted both my legs onto his shoulders and pushed deep into my pussy.

I lifted my hips off the bed to give him a better angle. S fucked me hard and fast as he approached his own climax.

I moaned and screamed as I felt another orgasm approaching. "Mmm yesss. Baby fuck you're making me cum again." He pounded me harder as we both came. S shot his load into me to keep my bustier clean and dry. Then he landed heavily next to me and we both lay there, breathing deeply for moments.

It was awhile before I could drag my jelly legs to the bathroom to wash up for bed.

Chiangmai was an amazing sex-fuelled trip.
Old 27-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi SBF.

S and I have been so busy that we've been having regular vanilla sex at home (still fiery hot though), but we're still hot-blooded creatures who can't keep their hands off each other.

I miss writing stories, especially for S to read and relive and he'll text me telling me his cock is hard thinking about my pussy/remembering that day, or that there's an obvious wet patch on his pants from his precum.

Amidst all our nonstop list of errands to run, I decided to tease him 2 days ago.

I wore a pair of deep purple thongs with a lacey floral band. Ditching my bra, I pulled on a body-hugging black dress that ended just below my ass. And just to be a little thoughtful to the general public, I put on a sheer white blouse to cover my nipples poking out of the thin fabric.

As soon as we got in the lift to head out, I pulled the top of my dress down to reveal both my soft white breasts to S and he was in utter shock. It only took him a few seconds to recover before putting his hand under my dress to check if I was completely naked under the dress.

I adjusted my dress just before the lift arrived at the ground floor. It was a mere few seconds, but my mission was accomplished.

I would have a horny beast the whole day

S enjoyed many moments squeezing my soft breasts that day, and placing his face between them on escalators. In the bus, he stimulated my clit and made me sooo wet, and I got so sensitive all over; I accidentally let out a soft moan. ;p

When we got home that night, we had the wildest sex in the last few months and he came in me. We usually refrain from it cus we don't want kids yet - not for a couple more months - but that was too good to stop D:

Have everyone been naughty?

Share any tips for outdoor play!

Last edited by exhibitionist; 28-06-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OysterMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back sis!!
Please share more of your adventures
Old 27-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterMan View Post
Welcome back sis!!
Please share more of your adventures
Oyster man... Is it because you like to eat "oysters"?

Hmm... We recently booked a hotel room and S ate me out so well. He's slowly learning how to really please me.

He cupped my soft breasts with his hands, and squeezed lightly, while kissing me full on my lips. His rough hands started squeezing faster, squeezing and releasing, but never using too much force.

I felt the familiar ache in my lower body as warm juices moistened my pussy lips. I lifted my hips up till I felt his hard cock touch my belly. Adjusting my angle, I lowered my body and raised it again to slide my pussy against the length of his cock, covering it in my juices. Mmm... That sudden wet and cold feeling of my pussy juice spreading over my clit and his warm smooth length pressed against my pussy, was a delicious torture. I circled my fingers across my thighs and slowly moved them up across my body and finally rested on my nipples. I twisted and pinched my nipples as S crawled backwards and positioned his face between my legs. I closed my eyes as his warm mouth breathed against me. He flicked his tongue barely touching me, and circled his finger lightly, gliding it across my wet and slippery pussy lips.

"I'm not going to put my fingers in you. Wait for my cock."

He sucked on my clit and rolled it gently in his mouth, applying soft pressure and breathing hot moist air against my sex. I squeezed my boobs and pinched my swollen pink nipples as his tongue sent me into ecstasy.

"I want to see your nipples," he whispered and I pinched and pulled them for him to see as he licked my pussy lips. Soft licks starting from my wanting hole, moving up one side to my clit, then the other. Oh, I wanted his cock to fill me up so badly. "please fuck me baby" I begged him, but he wanted me to suck his dick first. "babyyy but it feels so good pls fuck me now pls" he wasn't buying it.

I got up on all fours, and felt my pussy juice flow downwards, tickling me. Letting out a moan, I licked my lips wet and pursed them tightly around his dick head and slid down and used my tongue to twirl around his length as I moved, lubricating his hard cock. Bobbing my head up and down, I straddled his leg and let my nipples rub against his thighs as my boobs bounced.

Impatiently, I scrambled up to give him a peck on his lips. "Sorry baby I'm sooo horny today. I'll give you a longer blowjob later." I steadied myself with one hand and slid down his cock, burying his length deep inside me.

After I cummed from riding him, he flipped me over to pound me and turned me around to doggy and finished all over my back.

I'm his whore wife for life
Old 27-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sweeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you writing again
Old 28-06-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OysterMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitionist View Post
Oyster man... Is it because you like to eat "oysters"?
It is for you to find out
Old 28-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Infused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue pls
Old 28-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infused View Post
Do continue pls
I'll follow up when I meet S next.

In the meantime, has anyone tried anal? I would appreciate any advice for a beginner.

Thanks in advance. Hehe.
Old 28-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Has anyone used an enema or start out playing with butt plug extensions to slowly get used to it?
Old 30-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has anyone used an enema or start out playing with butt plug extensions to slowly get used to it?
Since no 1 has yet help answer sis exhibionist's question...i hv managed to find 2 threads started a few yrs back wif a lot of details on anal sex....hopes these help & contain the info the sis is asking for

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....al+preparation

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=83946

if i m not wrong, it is good to clear yr bowels sis at least 1 hr b4 action so it won't be so "dirty" wif an enema or some kind of purger

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-06-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ChuL1uXiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see TS back after taking a break
Old 30-06-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IronSheik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I never got used to it
Old 30-06-2016, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Since no 1 has yet help answer sis exhibionist's question...i hv managed to find 2 threads started a few yrs back wif a lot of details on anal sex....hopes these help & contain the info the sis is asking for

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....al+preparation

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=83946

if i m not wrong, it is good to clear yr bowels sis at least 1 hr b4 action so it won't be so "dirty" wif an enema or some kind of purger
Actually, a few bros have given me advice, but I guess everyone is a bit shy about anal. So it's all through pm or chat. Haha.

Thanks everyone!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1