The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
riceboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Fetishism

omg.. defo cummed to both your stories, i love shit like this..

and yes i would defo pay to watch... you guys in SG ?
Old 11-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
omg.. defo cummed to both your stories, i love shit like this..

and yes i would defo pay to watch... you guys in SG ?
I'm glad you came with us. Hahaha. Yup we're in SG.

Anw to you, the other guys who replied, and the ones who PM me... We're new to this idea and we're still considering. Just trying to get the general feedback for this sort of kink before we venture far into it ;p
Old 11-11-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BetterBuffet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
i love shit like this..
same here as well
Old 11-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JacknJ1ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhibitionist View Post
Taking a poll.

S and I are just wondering... How many of you would be interested to watch us fuck up close? And maybe even pay for it?
Depends on the damage
Old 11-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update!

I went over to S home today. He opened the door for me and then retreated into his bedroom to continue doing his homework.

I walked in to him seated at his study table in his boxer briefs and glasses, looking extremely serious on his laptop. There's something about S in glasses and when he's seriously thinking or explaining something earnestly that does it for me. Major turn on.

No one else was at home, so I didn't bother to close the door. I took the luxury to slowly walk over to where S was, taking in the view of my man. I approached him from behind and hugged him across his bare chest. "Continue doing your assignment. I'll just help myself." S sighed as my fingernails trailed imaginery lines on his back, and my left hand reached over to graze his nipple and sensuously tug at it. I bent over to kiss his neck, and his earlobe, and reached lower for his cock that was quickly coming to life. S jerked his left shoulder and gave a little shudder. I stepped back to admire my masterpiece. S had a hardon and goosebumps all over his left arm. And still, he was reading and re-reading his assignment out loud, trying to refocus on the words on the screen, quickly becoming meaningless. I stepped out of my mesh side-slit black skirt, and walked over to hang it behind the door. As I walked back, I first pulled down the spaghetti straps of my black top over my shoulder, and shifted it down, below my boobs. Then I pushed the flimsy material of my black lace bra out of the way, revealing the soft white flesh of my breasts.

S was still making great efforts to complete his assignment and hadn't noticed my state of undress. I walked up behind him again and started to massage his shoulders, slowly kneading his stiff muscles. I bent over and caressed his back with my swollen boobs and kissed his neck while trying to get a hand down his boxers. He spun his chair around abruptly. "How do you expect me to do my assignment like that?" he lamented. "Oh my God..." He groped both my breasts and licked and sucked on my left nipple. "Mmm they're so big," he murmured, as he turned his attention to my right nipple. His tongue swirled around my nipple and flicked it and he nibbled on it, all while groping my boobs. His cock was at full attention. I giggled and knelt down in front of him. I helped him out of his boxers and his cock sprang free. "Just keep doing your homework, baby!" "Fine, fine," he replied, and turned back to the screen. I was on the cold floor with his crotch at the most perfect height. I thrusted my chest outwards and pushed my breasts together, trapping his dick between my soft mounds of flesh. Bouncing up and down, I breast fucked his cock. S pulled me up urgently and roughly groped my breasts. I placed my hands over his and squeezed harder to encourage him. S got up and stomped over to his bed.

S: Come here, baby. I'll give you what you want.
Me: But you've still got homework and a deadline to meet.
S: It's ok. There's not much left. I can finish the rest in less than half an hour.

I picked myself off the floor and lay down next to him. Our mouths crashed into each other as we exchanged passionate kisses. "Turn around on your front baby." I did as I was told, and propped myself up on my elbows. My heavy bosom succumbed to gravity and hung downwards, my sensitive nipples pointing down towards the mattress. S placed both his hands under my boobs and started pinching and twisting my nipples. They ached with pleasure and I wanted more. My skin now buzzed to life, and every touch sent me into shockwaves of pleasure. S kissed my back and neck as he fondled my breasts and punished my nipples. When his necklace fell against my back, I moaned out loud. Every touch was excruciating torture as I craved for sexual release. "I'm sorry I didn't give your boobs much attention before," S muttered. "Turn around. Just lick off my precum."

I spun around and S knelt over my face. I licked the tip of his dick and collected the drop of precum that had leaked out. I curled my tongue back and drew a long thread of silver as the sticky liquid stretched between us. I played with his precum on my tongue and tentatively licked his dick head again. I scooted down a little lower and licked his frenulum and the bottom of his dick head. S inhaled sharply and cursed. He grabbed his cock and slapped my face with it. "How do you like being dick slapped?" "Harder, baby. Slap me harder," it was exciting to watch him towering over me, taking control.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iPaw69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share more!!!!!
Old 11-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice read. Thanks T.S.
Old 11-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Continued...

The look of intensity on S further fuelled my lust. He placed his palm firmly behind the back of my head and shoved his cock back in my mouth. Merciless now, he fucked my face hard and fast. I got a hang of his rhythm, and moved my head back and forth and sucked his throbbing cock deeper into my mouth. With each thrust, his cock hit the back of my throat. I grabbed his hips and pushed him flush against my face and felt his dick head planted firmly in my throat. I held back my gag reflex, and used my tongue to stimulate the underside of his cock, swirling in small circles up his shaft to his frenulum. His cock still deep in my throat, S looked almost possessed as he humped my face in short, sharp thrusts, pushing his cock deeper into me. I was starting to gag as his cock blocked my airway and I couldn't breathe. S pulled out just in time, his cock glistening with saliva. Relieved, I sucked in fresh sweet air.

S: Do you wanna go to the toilet?
(It was the time of the month, hence my pussy had been neglected thus far. Usually, S would have eaten me out really well.)

I nodded quickly.

Wasting no time at all, we moved to the toilet and I quickly stepped out of my panties. I entered the shower and S was soon behind me.

I parted my legs as wide as the breadth of the shower allowed and thrusted my wet pussy towards S. He gripped my ample hips and entered me. I sighed at the initial resistance, and as he thrusted further, I screamed as his cock slid right to the hilt and he began to fuck me hard.

My palms pressed firmly onto the bathroom wall for support as S pummelled my pussy. He stopped momentarily to reposition himself, and I took the opportunity to fuck him instead. I bounced up and down his cock in a steady rhythm, moaning and screaming louder as his sex impaled me. S moved his hands up to my tits and pinched my nipples to my delight.

Playing with my boobs while fucking always gets me off faster. It seemed to have the same effect on S, as he returned his strong hands to my hips and continued banging me fervently from behind. Flesh against flesh, we were having loud, hot sex, and I hoped his neighbours could hear us.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy," S announced. He pumped a few hard strokes and his body seized. I pushed my ample hips back against him and rode his throbbing cock as hot white cum poured into my pussy. "Ahhh fuckkk. Ahhh..." S cried and straightened up.

I finally glanced down and the bathroom floor was a horrid mess of all our juices. S and I quickly washed up and vacated the bathroom, worried his family would come home anytime.

---------------------------------------------------------

S and I try to avoid period sex unless we both are waaay too horny, so there probably won't be any new stories this week. I'll write some of our older experiences in the next few days

Last edited by exhibitionist; 11-11-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 0
mrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to behold

awaiting for more
Old 11-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Mine oh Mine a kinky slut that love to be parade await more exhibiting update.

Hope your little boyfrenz can show u off more teasing the men around to a stand still moment.

Showing off your glittering soaking wet pussy show what a wanton slut u are......
Old 11-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Taking a poll.

S and I are just wondering... How many of you would be interested to watch us fuck up close? And maybe even pay for it?
i will...i am curious and after reading all your post it makes me even more so

btw, i am also up for swing, soft , hard or any other options .
Old 11-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
TS

Up you my humble 5.

Quote:
Continued...

The look of intensity on S further fuelled my lust. He placed his palm firmly behind the back of my head and shoved his cock back in my mouth. Merciless now, he fucked my face hard and fast. I got a hang of his rhythm, and moved my head back and forth and sucked his throbbing cock deeper into my mouth. With each thrust, his cock hit the back of my throat. I grabbed his hips and pushed him flush against my face and felt his dick head planted firmly in my throat. I held back my gag reflex, and used my tongue to stimulate the underside of his cock, swirling in small circles up his shaft to his frenulum. His cock still deep in my throat, S looked almost possessed as he humped my face in short, sharp thrusts, pushing his cock deeper into me. I was starting to gag as his cock blocked my airway and I couldn't breathe. S pulled out just in time, his cock glistening with saliva. Relieved, I sucked in fresh sweet air.

S: Do you wanna go to the toilet?
(It was the time of the month, hence my pussy had been neglected thus far. Usually, S would have eaten me out really well.)

I nodded quickly.

Wasting no time at all, we moved to the toilet and I quickly stepped out of my panties. I entered the shower and S was soon behind me.

I parted my legs as wide as the breadth of the shower allowed and thrusted my wet pussy towards S. He gripped my ample hips and entered me. I sighed at the initial resistance, and as he thrusted further, I screamed as his cock slid right to the hilt and he began to fuck me hard.

My palms pressed firmly onto the bathroom wall for support as S pummelled my pussy. He stopped momentarily to reposition himself, and I took the opportunity to fuck him instead. I bounced up and down his cock in a steady rhythm, moaning and screaming louder as his sex impaled me. S moved his hands up to my tits and pinched my nipples to my delight.

Playing with my boobs while fucking always gets me off faster. It seemed to have the same effect on S, as he returned his strong hands to my hips and continued banging me fervently from behind. Flesh against flesh, we were having loud, hot sex, and I hoped his neighbours could hear us.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy," S announced. He pumped a few hard strokes and his body seized. I pushed my ample hips back against him and rode his throbbing cock as hot white cum poured into my pussy. "Ahhh fuckkk. Ahhh..." S cried and straightened up.

I finally glanced down and the bathroom floor was a horrid mess of all our juices. S and I quickly washed up and vacated the bathroom, worried his family would come home anytime.

---------------------------------------------------------

S and I try to avoid period sex unless we both are waaay too horny, so there probably won't be any new stories this week. I'll write some of our older experiences in the next few days
Old 11-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
TS

Up you my humble 5.
Thank youuu :>
Old 12-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Mine oh Mine a kinky slut that love to be parade await more exhibiting update.

Hope your little boyfrenz can show u off more teasing the men around to a stand still moment.

Showing off your glittering soaking wet pussy show what a wanton slut u are......
Don't say wanton and slut in the same sentence. You'll make my "little boyfrenz" hungry.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CuntChunSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't say wanton and slut in the same sentence. You'll make my "little boyfrenz" hungry.
Hahahaa LMAO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1