The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
seiko_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
happening in the sales office..

have been a silent reader and supporter for far too long, and with my own real encounters, too good to be just kept for my own. so might as well start sharing the stories that i have! first time being an author, so please do be forgiving on the style of writing..

it all began back in 2011.. i was hired as a new guy to kickstart a new department with my background in sales and procurement.. and as soon as i was on-board with the company, i was handed a big task to take care, to jaga and support the annual regional conference in sabah, malaysia..

but before the conference, i was due to fly into my KL office for a formal introduction with the sales team.. being a new guy, where rumours were already floating that i'm quite handsome(dun quote me! :P), all the ladies were eager to see me and intro themselves. but as you know, man can't process too many information at any one time, especially with the bombardment of so many leng-luis in office, so it was bound to have missed out a gem or 2 there..

the KL short trip was nothing fanciful, a fast-in, fast-out trip. and it was back to mainland to get the preparations done for the conference in June..
Old 26-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: happening in the sales office..

A salivating start. Pitching tent and popcorn ready.
Don't keep us waiting too long TS!
Old 26-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
A salivating start. Pitching tent and popcorn ready.
Don't keep us waiting too long TS!
Can I join you ?
Old 26-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

next update..

And so the busy hustling begins the moment I get back onto mainland.. the liasing and the logistical arrangement to get the barang barang overseas before the event is hard work, especially when there are a lot of last minutes changes.

Nothing much happened during this period of time of preparation. So I shall skip that instead of typing and typing to bore you guys…

So came the time for the conference… being part of the organizing comm, I had the opportunity to travel ahead to the venue before the main bulk of the attendees arrived. Everything had to set up and prep prior to their arrival as it’s a regional conference. Regional big shots are scheduled to attend, and you all know la, big shots schedule changes like flipping a prata.

And with every conference, there will definitely be a gala dinner to end the conference on a high, the network among all the participants, drinking session, and of course phototaking session.

And so popped out this fine young lady who asked to take photograph with me, for keepsake. Sure, why not. I mean who could resist saying NO to a sweet young lady, looking very voluptuous in the sexy, deep cleavage evening gown. I have to admit, she didn’t caught my attention during my trip to my KL office, nor during the whole conference. Probably due to the fact that she was dressed in group attire with the team, or in the event attire(polo t).. and I was busy running around the whole venue making sure that things were running on-time, and everything were made available for the presenters. Oh, let’s call this fine young lady JY.

So after the gala dinner, almost half of the entire entourage decide to head out to see some pasar malam and perhaps have some food as well. Gala dinners ain’t really that filling to be honest…

Went up to the hotel room, changed and met up with the rest at the lobby. JY was already there, and looking very bubbly. My impression of her have changed.. and together with her, were her 2 buddies in the company.. both married, so nothing much to talk about.

Some insights about JY.. she’s about 1.6m tall, average height for Asian girls.. but she does have big boobs for someone her size.. first estimate was a 34C, but gosh was I wrong..

do up my points if you like the story so far.. thanks thanks for support!
Old 26-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

We went to walk around the pasar malam in a big group, but it was pretty late, so most of the stalls were starting to pack up for the night. So end up we all head back to the conference venue, which is a very nice resort by the sea, to chill and drink somemore.. we exchanged numbers and soon were chatting away after we retreated back to our respective rooms.

Nothing much happened during the conference though, but a new relationship was in the making. Or so it seems to be that way..

Did I mentioned that me and JY were messaging each other on a daily basis, either thru office messenger or whatsapp when we are away from office? From rantings about bosses and customers, to daily happenings in KL and Singapore. Sometime, even chats till late nights..

Fast forward a couple of months, training packages were ready to be rolled out across the region. So had to travel up to KL office again to conduct training for the sales team, certain training just can’t be conducted thru video conferencing…

Training was normal without much hiccups, and JY was very interested to use what she learnt from the training and sales package to improve her sales numbers, hence approached me to see how to tackle the roadblocks with some of her clientele. She had shortlisted some for me to vet thru, and I actually saw some potential to explore in her clientele selection, so I told her to make some arrangement to see if we could drop by at the client’s office for a discussion and presentation.

And what luck we have! Customer was ok to meet us, but 2 days later rather than tomorrow. Which means I will be in the KL office doing my work instead, good news for me to see more of JY. And rumours were floating quite fast in office that we had crushes on each other, especially at the speed we are progressing in work.

End of the day, we went for a nice dinner hosted by the KL team. JY was seated by my side all the time, bringing me around making sure I’m ok even though I can see she’s busy at times. So the next morning, I bought starbucks coffee and some breakfast for her while making my way to office.

She was pleasantly surprised at the gestures and thank me for it. The day went on normally, and we went to nearby eatery for lunch before heading back to office.

Her manager knew about our field trip the next day, and made sure that I took care of her while we are out and about. Gave the assurance to her manager, and I bade my farewells to the sale team and wished them the best to push for more sale with my sales package. JY and me went for a nice dinner by ourselves and went for a drink after that too.. can’t do without a drink with a beauty by my side right?
Old 26-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

story sounds pretty interesting..
Old 27-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 27-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another gd story coming up.
Camping for more updates.
Old 27-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Another gd story coming up.
Camping for more updates.
Camping too
Old 27-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiakPartner View Post
Camping too
U are always camping ! Can't u write something sometimes ?
Old 27-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetPartner View Post
U are always camping ! Can't u write something sometimes ?
I like to camp cannot ah?
Old 27-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for updates
Old 27-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wintrixxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for exciting story coming up!
Old 27-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

another camper
Old 27-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
Can I join you ?
Sure.
A good and appreciative audience is always welcome!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1