The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
soupkambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affair with an Ex-colleague

Nice story
Old 28-10-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Villainous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice read TS
Old 23-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She said she was shy. And actually, I like that shy and yet slutty feel to her. Then she asked me to go wash my cock before she gives me bbbj. Wah, really ho sei liao. I went to the toilet had a quick shower and came out with the towel wrapped around my waist. She had not removed her shirt. I walked to her front and exposed my bare and now clean cock to her. I smiled and her and said “he is ready for me.” She looked at me for a moment, hesitated but put her hand up to hold my rod in her hands and put it into her mouth. Her skills were ok, considering that she doesn’t have much opportunity to do it.

She put it into her mouth and slowly moved it in and out. There was a little teeth, but there was no deep throat. You can tell she is not very experienced in bj. I told her that I need to train her. She nodded. I pushed her onto the bed, pressing my cock against her, pulling her skirt up, and putting my cock near her vagina. I could tell that she was getting aroused as her breathing got faster. In a few instances, I got off the bed, and pulled the skirt off her waist and legs. She did not resist.

My hands then went to her blouse which is already a few buttons off. She stopped me again, and said she will do it. She went to the other side of the bed, faced the wall, while unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. She kept on saying, “dun peep”. “Seriously do I need to peep? I will get a full view later,” I thought to myself. She turned around with nothing except her green lacy panties on. Her hands were covering her nipples. I went over with my naked body and pulled her waist and placed her on the bed, with her head on the pillow.

She looked so beautiful with those big eyes and shy look. I really could not resist myself. I gave her a few pecks on her cheek, neck, ears, and soon, our lips were together in a crazy French kiss. Her lips were sweet and thick, very nice to kiss. Soon, her hands were off her nipples and onto my body. I went on to give her a body paint job, ensuring I covered almost every inch of her body. She was really aroused, especially when I was doing her back and butt. I turned her over to face me, and asked her “wanna try?”, referring to the fake sex I intro her to. She nodded, and closed her eyes. I pulled her legs up into a missionary position and placed my cock just above her vagina. Up to now, her panties were still on.
Old 23-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I started stroking her, and rubbing her panties at the same time. By now, her panties were wet with her horny juice. There was an obvious stain on them. I bend down and French her, playing with her breast at the same time. This went on for close to 5 min. Her breathing was very fast and she obviously was aroused. She was pushing her vagina up to rub against my cock as I pressed it against hers.

I could not resist, so I stretched my hand down to shift her stained panties to the side. She did not resist. I was still Frenching her at this moment. In slow but steady motion, I slide the tip of my cock into her vagina. She was really tight, obviously from the lack of sex. I pushed my cock slowly inwards while maintaining the thrust motion. Her wetness made the entry much smoother.

Her breathing by now, was really fast, almost anticipating my cock inside her. Her juice really helped my penetration and in about 20-30 thrust, my whole cock was inside her. I pulled her legs to spread them wider to allow full penetration.

I pumped her for a good 5-10 min in missionary. I was really enjoying the full frontal view. During these thrust, I could see the enjoyment on her face, and her licking her tongue out occasionally. It was a great horny sight.

The fact that I masturbated with that imaginary scene so many times, I could not hold my load in for long. I was also worried she will stop me from screwing her if I stop, so I want to make sure I finish the job. Just before I exploded, I pulled out my cock and shoot onto her body, a couple of drops got to her hair, and I immediately said “sorry” and went over to the tissue box and pulled a few pieces for her to clean it off. She sat up and smiled. While cleaning, she said “I tot you said fake sex only?”. I smiled and said “I cannot help it. You have no idea how many times I masturbate with that image in my head.” She got off the bed, and went to the toilet to wash up, especially with my sperm on her hair.

I sat up and rest. After she came out, we went about our cold fast food dinner. We continued to chat like long time friends, talking about anything under the sun. I felt easy to chat with her. I liked it. We maximised our two hours, chatting almost naked occasionally kissing like lovers. But then again, we were lovers. We were lovers away from our first relationship, finding comfort from this second relationship. Yet neither of us were thinking about forgoing any side. It was a clear understanding that we both still loved our spouse, yet enjoying the moment we shared.

We left the hotel and head towards the MRT station. We parted, with a little silence between us, and for me, half wanting to give her a kiss, and yet couldn’t.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Affair with an Ex-colleague

Can't wait for the next instalment .
Old 25-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Deed one, anymore sexcounter ?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 25-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,any of her neh neh & pussy pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
rotichennei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 10-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 18
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,any of her neh neh & pussy pixs to share
It will certainly be nice if there is for us to view .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1