The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmmlvr View Post
Just to share......

I'm MILF lover, one of my FB is PDMM, one day while we are fucking in the sofa in the living hall, just right after 69, she asked me to fuck her hard..... Suddenly her daughter voice shouting from few units away..... "妈妈快点开门,我要大便!!!!"...........
Knnbccb...........#%**%<?£^%#*
Waa , brother how you know about Pei du ma ma, I always want to find one and interact but cannot..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share......

I'm MILF lover, one of my FB is PDMM, one day while we are fucking in the sofa in the living hall, just right after 69, she asked me to fuck her hard..... Suddenly her daughter voice shouting from few units away..... "妈妈快点开门,我要大便!!!!"...........
Knnbccb...........#%**%<?£^%#*
Thank you for sharing jialat story here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 9
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you for sharing jialat story here.
There is an infamous nick called Jiaobin who was previously banned by boss, labelled as a shit Coming here with a smelly mouth trolling.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
There is an infamous nick called Jiaobin who was previously banned by boss, labelled as a shit Coming here with a smelly mouth trolling.
How's it like to be in jail for past week or so? Tiagong you're the real troublemaker or so i've heard
Old 25-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaobin View Post
How's it like to be in jail for past week or so? Tiagong you're the real troublemaker or so i've heard
U make general statement can back with facts?

I can:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
His mouth smelly loh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Full of wayang too bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Do as what everyone doing, ignore the shit and everything will be fine for you
The ignore button, press it
Do u need more proof? This guy sibuey jialat!
Old 25-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No thanks to jiaobin aka Kraam, the forum is on the police radar again. Boss should ban him.

-----

SINGAPORE: A 21-year-old man was on Thursday (Aug 13) sentenced to 10 weeks’ jail for threatening to trade nude photographs of his victim publicly.

Winfred Quek Xiu Zhi, a student, had deceived his 20-year-old victim into believing that he could help to remove nude photographs of her that had been posted online by an unknown party. According to court documents, the victim had engaged in several nude photoshoots with various photographers between 2012 and 2013.
Quote:
U make general statement can back with facts?

I can:
Proof? Or are you just spreading your verbal diarrhea? You started it first . Your fate is sealed you bloody shitmouth who always trip over your words
Old 25-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
CBKwhacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm it seems bro Jiaobin is correct this HunnyCame888 troll is making false accusations against others without proof and he's the root of it all based on the time of his posts. Tsk Tsk Tsk boss can ban this fellow?
Old 25-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Can you guys take your issues to other thread?

This thread is not for WAR.

I had reported the post to admin.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Tiagong this thread also got riot liao...
Sibeh Jia Lat!

Old 25-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
Like to share another really jialat incident here....

Way back in 2006, that time PRC pdmm working in the housing estate massage shop is very very common and popular, I think most of the brothers here must have experience "Cheong" during that time. Dun know whether got brother remember xiao hong incident, right after there are so many spot check carry out by the govt.

One afternoon right after lunch snake to one of the shop in west side, blk 300+, I think most of the old birds here should know where is the place, after parked my car at the back of the shop, walk up staircase, call one of the new pdmm from Guangzhou...... To cut he story short, while pumping half way, someone just bang on the door, shouted "open the door, spot check!!!!".....

Ohhhhhh fuck!!! My little brother straight away shrink and the pdmm just jump up from the massage bed.... Knn, cd drop and you know what happen? She just pick up and try to shallow it!!!! But not successful, she dam rush to toilet try to hide the cd, very smart, guess you know where she hide it????

Hahaha, she just hide in inside the shampoo bottle!

Anyway...... Spent whole afternoon 2 hours sitting in the room waiting for them to interview all the gals.... Then the customer.........

This is the most jialat in my Cheong life..... Any bros having the same exp!?
Old 25-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahaha, wtf, she tried to swallow it??? Lol.
Ya, miss the pdmm times. Everywhere also massage parlor.....But glad i don't have the bad experience like u....
Old 25-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Can you guys take your issues to other thread?

This thread is not for WAR.

I had reported the post to admin.
I am a silent reader who only report sibuey jialat stories.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wahaha, wtf, she tried to swallow it??? Lol.
Ya, miss the pdmm times. Everywhere also massage parlor.....But glad i don't have the bad experience like u....
Once I saw a part timer and sent her home. We ended doing it in her daughter's shared double decker bed n left before everyone came home.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
I55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is good and sibeijialat.

Quote:
Hi All,
Like to share another really jialat incident here....

Way back in 2006, that time PRC pdmm working in the housing estate massage shop is very very common and popular, I think most of the brothers here must have experience "Cheong" during that time. Dun know whether got brother remember xiao hong incident, right after there are so many spot check carry out by the govt.

One afternoon right after lunch snake to one of the shop in west side, blk 300+, I think most of the old birds here should know where is the place, after parked my car at the back of the shop, walk up staircase, call one of the new pdmm from Guangzhou...... To cut he story short, while pumping half way, someone just bang on the door, shouted "open the door, spot check!!!!".....

Ohhhhhh fuck!!! My little brother straight away shrink and the pdmm just jump up from the massage bed.... Knn, cd drop and you know what happen? She just pick up and try to shallow it!!!! But not successful, she dam rush to toilet try to hide the cd, very smart, guess you know where she hide it????

Hahaha, she just hide in inside the shampoo bottle!

Anyway...... Spent whole afternoon 2 hours sitting in the room waiting for them to interview all the gals.... Then the customer.........

This is the most jialat in my Cheong life..... Any bros having the same exp!?
Old 25-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JiByeHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Tiagong this thread also got riot liao...
Sibeh Jia Lat!

Ban IT then there will be no more riot, forever
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1