The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
ducklion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

can't wait for next update ....
Old 21-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Very good...... thanks bro for sharing, more please
Old 21-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27894 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge View Post
Bro,
Jus return up +8. Cheers........
Hi bro, return yr upz.......rgds !!

[Due to the uplist is long, for time being, MINIMUM 8 points required to exchange. Thanks all bros / sis. Cheers]
Old 21-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
iPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wondering what view TS is having .....
Old 21-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please continue your interesting story. cant wait for the update.
Old 21-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Kristine: This good view la.

As she turns to me, the seat belt stretches across her chest. This causes her spaghetti top to be pulled down slightly showing off the top of milky fair breast and the beginning of her black colour bra cup.

The sight is exciting even though it only lasts for a short while as the car in front pulls away.

She quickly resume her driving and this makes my dick even harder and it is quite obvious there is a bulge on my pants unless I adjust it either by hand or by fidgeting around.

Kristine: Looks like someone is excited. (as she looks slightly to me)

This time I come up with a witty reply.

Me: Because of you la.

Kristine: (laugh) Later when back at home you can go masturbate lo.... Like you did earlier.

Me: This time you help me la (don't know why I so brave)

Now is her turn to be quiet.

The car stops and she is parking her car.

Oh we have arrive at the destination. Not sure she keeps quiet because we arrive or what.

I am not sure whether but it looks kinda secluded and on top of a slight hill but there is a cluster of restaurants around. There is a Ben&Jerry shop..hmmm..I make a point to myself to go there after lunch.

She adjusts herself by pulling her spaghetti top up slightly as it is a bit low, showing off some hints of cleavage.

Kristine: Do you need some time?

Me: Huh? Time? Why time?

Kristine: For it to go down la. (while pointing at my bulge) You walk in restaurant with that bulge, people think you're crazy.

I look down and realise the bulge is still obvious.

Me: Oh. Sorry......

A few awkward seconds pass.

Me: I think it is OK now. Let's go down.

Kristine: (laugh) Now not so obvious. Let's go.

We both got down the car and she decides on an Italian restaurant.

I look around and thinks to myself. Wah this area quite high class, quite a lot of ang moh frequent this place and there is quite a number of expensive cars parked.

Kristine: Today is your lucky day. I buy you lunch. Just order anything you like OK?

We take our seats on the table facing each other, order our food and drinks.

It takes some time for the food to arrive but once the food arrives, we finish it up quite fast as we are both kinda hungry as we didn't have breakfast earlier.

The conversation throughout lunch is nothing sexual or teasing, just normal conversation of job, family, life in Singapore vs Malaysia, things in Singapore which she shares.

I also gotten a new information, my god-bro actually is having some back pain which is quite serious. Is it due to this, she is feeling sexually frustated? Me and my genius mind links everything together. Maybe I should help her.
Old 21-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Me and my genius mind links everything together. Maybe I should help her.

Kristine call for the bills and pay it.

As we are walking out, I ask her whether she wants ice-cream. This time I will buy.

She thinks for a second and say "Sure!".

Off we go to Ben&Jerry which is just few shops down.

We walk into the shop and it is rather quiet. The shop is practically empty less 1 table which is finishing up.

I gesture her to take a seat anywhere and I will do the ordering. She has no preferences for any so I will make all the decision.

Looking through the menu, I order two scoops of ice-cream in 2 cups.

Paying for the ice-cream, I look around for Kristine but can't find her. Wondering where she is, I notice a family just walk in with 2 kids. Going to be noisy I guess.

Holding the cups, one each in my hand, I finally see Kristine right behind a pillar, facing the pillar. She is sitting on a small table just fit for two people.

Taking the seat opposite her, against the pillar, I accidentally kick her legs while seating myself. I say "Sorry" and she just brush it off.

We both start eating the ice-cream, sharing, one scoop here, one scoop there. The ice-cream taste heavenly.

We are having a great time, laughing, eating and talking, like two teenagers without a care in the world.

Suddenly, I feel her feet brush a little on my calf. I jerk my body a little similar to the reaction when you think a rat just ran across your feet.

She laughs and pats her right hand on my left hand which is resting on the table to comfort me like a baby.

I look down and notice she has taken the sandal off her right feet. Her right leg is crossed over left and this is why she accidentally brushes her toes against my calf as the distance between us isn't that far.

Kristine: Have you play footsie before?
Me: What is a footsie?

Kristine smile but in a different way. It is not your usual smile, it is a knowing smile.

I wonder what she is going to do but at this moment, I feel like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.
Old 22-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Can wait for the hot actions, please update quick.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Champions League final starting under the table.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 17
poolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More more more please
Old 22-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iCuntfuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Action about to start

Please continue ......
Old 22-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Always nice to read at least 2 at 1 go .... thxs n camp for more to cum
Old 22-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice TS! both TS and Kristine are cock teasers... hahaha... plenty of suspense.. like TV drama ending an episode... ho ah!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 22-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iDunno99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Nice TS! both TS and Kristine are cock teasers... hahaha... plenty of suspense.. like TV drama ending an episode... ho ah!
you mean both tease each other?

looking forward to next update ......
Old 22-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Advert Space Available