The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

With a bit of illusion sometimes i can make the dice number into what i want. Save me a couple of times. Lol...
Old 29-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
With a bit of illusion sometimes i can make the dice number into what i want. Save me a couple of times. Lol...

May I ask, how do you perform this illusion or is this a state secret?
Old 30-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Advanced Strategy #2
Booby Trap

Bobby Trap is a strategy that encourages the user to tell the truth but look subtly suspicious. This is done to trap someone to call a bluff on you while your chances of winning is averagely higher. For example, there are 4 players in the game and you have shuffled a 5,5,5,1,3. Bid for 8 Fives and look subtly suspicious hoping that someone calls a bluff on you.

Be sure to train your facial expressions first before heading into the battleground. Look into the mirror and practice - practice makes perfect. I've taken the liberty to upload a few photographs in this post for you to refer to. Feel free to take reference from any of them.

Old 03-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Advanced Strategy #3
The Great Escape

This strategy works very well only in a group play. Escape death today by counting carefully and letting the bomb explode on someone else. All you have to do is simply count the amount of dice in play and call 1 dice below the 50th percentile. For example, if you roll a 4,3,3,3,2 in a 4 player game, I would bid for 9 Threes. Why wouldn't I call 9 Sixes and ensure that the next player hits the 50th percentile? 9 Sixes would be too threatening - if my downline immediately calls 9 Sixes and if I do not even have 1 Six, I would highly considering calling bluff.

On the other hand, if I have 4 Sixes I might directly consider calling 9 Sixes at once. Allow the game to play out hoping that someone else would be at war with one another, by the time it reaches you again, the amount bided should already be above the 50th percentile. Calling out "Liar" gives you an edge at this point. This strategy would not work if by the bid amount is already very close to the 50th percentile by the time it reaches you.

The key to this strategy is to let someone else kill someone else, you just need to sit back, relax, let others do the dirty work, watch blood spill and escape death.

Old 12-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Advanced Strategy #4
Reverse Lying Spirit

This strategy capitalises on the reversal (+2 or +3) option in Liar's Dice. Add 2 more to the previously called amount and you stand a chance to return the bid status to the previous caller. Add 3 more to the previously called amount and you can pass the bid to any player on the ground.

Generally, when you reverse, it messes the mind of most players as the direction changes all of a sudden. When you confidently reverse with a lie, you don't usually get called bluff as a reverser plays with an increased minimum bid amount which indicates some form of courage. However, you should only lie and do a reversal if the bided amount is small. For example, if I shuffled a 5,5,5,6,2 in a four player game and my up line called 6 Sixes, I would call 8 Fours and return the bid to her. If she bites the bait, I'll call bluff or I could also apply The Great Escape (Advanced Strategy #3) strategy and allow the bid to increase above the 50th percentile and see how it goes from there.

You need to study your enemies, some people like to kill those who reverse all the time as it gives them the kick and glory. If you have such people playing together, you might want to forego this strategy. In Liar's Dice, you want to avoid being in the spotlight if you want to avoid being penalised all the time.

Old 13-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
May I ask, how do you perform this illusion or is this a state secret?
Sorry for the late reply. There are a few ways but u got to use diversion.
Then u either use ur thumb, pinky finger or the cup itself when u lift or close the dice to change the dice number. Even when u pick the dice to put it on the pool dice, u can change.
Old 13-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iFish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDog69 View Post
Chose those with great propensity to become drunk.
Do they smelly fishy when drunk?

Old 14-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Sorry for the late reply. There are a few ways but u got to use diversion.
Then u either use ur thumb, pinky finger or the cup itself when u lift or close the dice to change the dice number. Even when u pick the dice to put it on the pool dice, u can change.

But bro, the reputation of being caught a cheater is detrimental.
Old 25-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Any other bros here willing to share some of their best strategies? Heading to a session tomorrow - want to learn something new
Old 21-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

i really cant master the game...😇

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 21-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rockster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even encounter ladies who loss and don't drink?
Old 23-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
Even encounter ladies who loss and don't drink?

They'll not avoid drinking so obviously but they'll do what they can to "cheat". For me, if I encounter such a situation, I'll usually just ask the girl to leave. Why pay an entertainer if she cannot entertain?
Old 25-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread but how long it takes to master the skill?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Interesting thread but how long it takes to master the skill?

It's really difficult to answer your question bro. It depends on how much time you spend in training and gaining experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1