The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boh-moh, Black Magic & Spells Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
HUI tou si arn. Shanzai X2..
So you are a man of faith too
Old 26-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikapoo View Post
So many opinions abt this... better to take things with a pinch of salt.
Pinch? You take all the salt in seawater, which is a. few million tons, salt from salt mines n lab manufactured salt which makes it gazillion tons, also not enough.

For example you believe amulet water is a one stop cure all for all ailments from major illnesses to husband fucking mistress to kids passing exams?
Old 26-11-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Aiyah, those skeptics no guts lah. I am no master. So i cant produce anything here. But I already posted the Thai temple address at Geylang. If they are really interested they would have long time ago post fr here. But no, they rather come here and say bs here bs there. I say..go and make an appointment at the Thai temple to prove spirits and supernatural stuffs are nothing but bs.

I havent even discuss about Boyanese stuff. Ask any Malays/javanese and they will tell u black/white magic is their(boyanese) forte.
Please la. You think I stupid???

These mediums when they know tv n media want to ti guan, will reject them.

I go for what?

You think the medium Will sit down n calmly trace the history or gineaology of his spirit? You think xi ma hui isit? We intelligently debate n agree to disagree?

Or he will levitate 100 feet in an empty field to display his supernatural abilities?

My lanjiao understand bo!!!

What these mediums will do is to act gangster like the lightning party, go into 'trance' n accidentally rough up pple. To scare them. When you got nothing, that's wat youll resort to.

You think theyll hurt themselves in a futile bid to show they're real? You think he will eat glass? Whacked by hammer? Walk on fire? Put spear on throat?

Learn something la.

Last edited by sadfa; 26-11-2015 at 02:55 AM.
Old 26-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Haha I see you n uncle Aaron the same kind wan.
In more ways than one. Lack intelligence. Haizz

You don't even know Wats trolling. Pointin out wads wrong with bullshit logic not trolling

May the hello kitty god bless you all always.
Meow
Meow ki tua lan!

You believe your cheebye hello kitty I must also follow you?

So much for your intelligence, dick head.
Old 26-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some Black Magic trivia here to defray some tensions

Here Carlos Santana looks like John Oates

Original version by Fleetwood Mac

Sorry ya Pak's old school rocker.
Old 28-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasy10 View Post
Thanks. Have nothing to lose. Gave Bro Bluepower an angpao for his help. Then went to the place and saw the medium. So already do all that was told to do, so now just hope for the best. Not necessary to strike 1st prize or what but would be grateful if things get better.
Congrats to your mini windfall. Hope things get better for you.

Last edited by BluePower; 28-11-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 28-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePower View Post
We all hear about it and everybody claims they have lobang or hear about it before etc etc. But who really knows one? Who tried it? I seriously even doubt got such thing till I see it for my own self and see the spell works.

Any thought on this?
Quote:
Congrats to your mini windfall. Hope things get better for you.
So now do u still doubt the power of the supernatural, in this instance, the diety?

But do remember though. God helps those who helps themselves. No such thing as just pray and do nothing else and expect money to drop from the sky.

Thank you
Old 28-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
So n

But do remember though. God helps those who helps themselves. No such thing as just pray and do nothing else and expect money to drop from the sky.
Wahlan!! And u tell me you can't see thru the medium talking cock.

If u work hard, youll reap the benefits of yr hardwork.
If the medium take credit for yr hardwork n blame spirits if u still suay, that says a lot about the medium
Old 30-11-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So now do u still doubt the power of the supernatural, .
Actually I started the thread more towards my disbelieve in the evil stuff hence the bomoh, black magic etc.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it is all fairy tales just giving false hope to people.people are really sucker in beliving in all these fairy tales. if really work many years ago it have work instead of spending thousand of dollars on these fairy tales
Old 30-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
it is all fairy tales just giving false hope to people.people are really sucker in beliving in all these fairy tales. if really work many years ago it have work instead of spending thousand of dollars on these fairy tales
These bomohs mediums chek ark.
N im not talking about those who fuck gers by saying its a cure.

If a person got cancer n see them. Do these ppl really think their spirits can cure cancer? If the bomohs tio cancer, they'll go cure themselves or go hospital? So these bomohs actually dish out cures they themselves know don't work

And I doubt Case or the courts dare touch them. So there's no recourse when bomohs con them
Old 30-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
MacDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In all fairness, protractors and detractors of this thread have points for consideration, and do maintain the balance.

I do believe in masters who can predict one's life. It's divulging of one's karma for this lifetime. I absolutely don't believe in masters being able to change one's sealed karma (大命大运). If the said person's life changes for the big worse or big better - it's due to his life's karma. Nothing to do with the master.

With hindsight, logic and eventual experiences : I absolutely don't believe in spiritual masters to providing (miracle) cures for terminal/hereditary sicknesses. Not even keeping a djinn will help. And I do believe in spirits.

What banana spirits and trance-dancing and speaking in tongues - is there a possibility ? Yes. But is it common to the point that it'd be made as part of life's statistic - absolutely not. Analogy : Possible that a singaporean go buy the overseas US national lottery and strike jackpot and then get stuck by lightning on same day ? Yes, possible. But it is so darn rare that no one should take that into consideration as part of one's stride in life/living/philosophy.

Can discuss all things - but put in the right perspectives. Both sides. All things being said - this thread is balanced thanks to both protractors and detractors.

Yet allow me to throw a wrench into the system - can one craft his/her own karma/destiny for this lifetime, now ? There is a definitive answer. We eagerly await the blessed enlightened one(s) to enlighten us all.

Last edited by MacDD; 30-11-2015 at 02:57 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I started the thread more towards my disbelieve in the evil stuff hence the bomoh, black magic etc.
Like Ying and Yang, positive and negative forces. There exist Good and Evil forces too. God and Satan, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Yes. If u think is fairy tales, then your belief stands.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 01-12-2015 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDD View Post
With hindsight, logic and eventual experiences : I absolutely don't believe in spiritual masters to providing (miracle) cures for terminal/hereditary sicknesses. Not even keeping a djinn will help. And I do believe in spirits.
If sick always seek medical help first. Only last resort then we seek divine help i.e. if we find the sickness queer.

As for keeping jinn. I am no master. So i cant really share with u what miracle they can do for us. But one thing for sure they are a powerful lot. Its easy to capture a spirit. But its not easy to catch a jinn. Thats what my master told me. Never dabble with a jinn. They can be our slave but never let them be our master. Therefore if we are unable to control a jinn better stay away from them.

Thank you
Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. If u think is fairy tales, then your belief stands.
Ask a random person if they believe in ghosts. Often times people they will say No, but then tell that person to go into
a haunted house and they will most certainly refuse. Why? Because people do not want to dwell into the unknown.

Only when experiences hit them will they know that the particular exists.
By hearing the plies of others then it shall only become a story to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Simply put in our own hands none of our 4 fingers and thumb are of the same size

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1