The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WaterSerpent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lust Sex Sins

do continue bro
Old 07-07-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
Jonathan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSerpent View Post
do continue bro
Will do! Sorry and thanks for your support!
Old 07-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

We began on deep frenching. Her soft lips and tongues keep swirling around inside my mouth and it feels good her breath smells nice. Everything was in the right mood. I began to carry her up on my arms again. Like how I carry her when she almost got raped by James. It was sweet. How I wish time would stop. For once I had forgotten about Charmaine.
Shirley: hey.. I love you. I really do. Be with me and don't leave me will you?
Me: I protect you. With my life. Don't leave me.
With that I lay her down on my bed and I began to kiss her on her neck and nibble on her ears. She let out a soft moan. Seems liked she's enjoying herself
I took her clothes off. And I saw her body. Damm. Smoking hot. Her white and fair body just can't make me stop looking at her.
Me: baby you are hot.
Shirley: you now then realise ah?
I began to unhook her bra and went on to tackle her b cup boobs. It was nice. Just nice for my hands to grab. I lick and nibble her left breast slowly while I fondle her right breast. She began to moan in ecstasy she grab her hair while she moan. I went south and went to unbuckle her pants and I pulled it down. She was wearing thongs. I removed it and I saw a clean shave pussy not a single hair at all. I began to lick it and while I lick it I rub her clit with my fingers.
Shirley: ahh baby don't stop baby please
With that I continue giving her a good lick for a few minutes and she came.
She got up and she pushed me down.
Shirley: baby enjoy this. She began to lick all over my neck. I could say that rose is better but the feeling of her doing it for me is totally different. Maybe I had fell for her?
Me: hey. I love you. (Yes I fucking said it) and you are Shirley not Charmaine
Me: I looked into her eyes. Deeply in love again. I pushed her down onto the bed again. Baby enjoy this. I sprung out my fully eracted. And I slid it into her wet snd tight pussy
Old 07-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canoechamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back! Thoroughly enjoyed the story
Old 07-07-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more !!!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

She pulled me closed to her while I pumped her missionary. Esch thrust I would pump in slowly deeply and strongly. She pulled me close to her while I pump her. Damm her Pussy i so wet and tight. She even managed to lick my ears while I thrust her. Very soon I came all over her. I took out my shaft and I blast it all over her boobs.
Shirley: that was great.
Me: baby. Promise me you would never ever leave me.
Shirley: trust me I won't. I would stick you like a glue forever😁
I brought her up and we went into the bathroom to bathe together. We stand together inside the shower room. And I began to soap her. I used lots of soap and began to soap her slowly. Cupping her boobs and slowly massaging it. I scrub her back and hug her from the back. And guess what she did? She used her very soapy body and began to grind me. The way she grind it looks like she's dancing sexily at the club. Very soon my dick sprung into action. She saw that and she continue grinding me happily. The feeling was so good as her skin was smooth and in additional her body is full of soap. She used the water to wash away the soap off my dick and began to give me an blowjob. The suction from her lips was awesome and the way she lick my head it was like a cat eating her food. She licked it slowly and occasionally flicking it with her tongue and she blows it again. With this 3 steps I came into her mouth within a few minutes. She spitted it out the cum as she says she don't like to swallow it. we got out of the shower after we are done. And I choose a set of matching clothes for her.
Me: nah wear this. (Crop shirt and a high waist pants)
Shirley: eeyer why your taste so bad
She continue choosing for half an hour before making her finally decision to wear which clothes.
Just as I thought we are able to leave...... SHE BEGAN TO PUT HER MAKE UP.
Me: wha damm long leh!
Shirley: we girls are like that one. Have to put makeup so we would look prettier.
Me: you are pretty alrd baby.
Shirley: awh so sweet alright give me 5 minutes.
FYI to all guys out there their 5 minutes is half an hour.
Alright let's go! We took the public transport to town. As I wanted to spend more time talking to her on the bus. We went Takashimaya and showed her all the stuff and introduce her the brands she might need.
Me: I think this looks good on you.. I took a pair of matching clothing outfit for her. Go try it
She took and went to try and when she came out.. Wha fuck. She unbutton the first 2 button of her shirt and was wearing a bondage skirts she bun up her hair. And she have the typical OL look. Or maybe even hotter than the OL. I looked at her ass from behind it was so firm. She told me as she do excercise regularly and go to the gym hence her ass was firm.
Me: okay baby lets get this.
Shirley: look at the price tag* and whisper to me. Baby this one 159 leh I don't have enough to pay. Let's choose another one shall we? And I don't really need to wear this to work as I am just a telemarketer.
Me: it's okay I pay this for you. As a gift for you for your work starting tomorrow. I buy you jeans as well. I don't want your colleague to see free show you know. (deep inside my thoughts. Hahaha you can only wear that to me AT HOME) as I grin to myself.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoechamp View Post
Welcome back! Thoroughly enjoyed the story
Quote:
Originally Posted by APHTEC View Post
camping for more !!!
Ahah thank you thank you pls continue to support
Old 07-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story TS! You have another supporter here

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 07-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Lucky my dad signed up a sub card for me. Sorry dad for spending your money.
But I will pay you back when I work next time!��
We went to the cashier to pay the bill. And she was so happy that she kissed me on my lips in front of the cashier. Feeling a little embarrassed but I do feel loved by her.

We continue shopping for more clothes for her. paid for most of her stuff as she don't really have the money now. Finally we are done! We went to watch a movie at the cinemas. Ahh gold class.. As I thought to myself. since it's my first date with her. Might as well enjoy the best. She was excited for the movies as she pulled me to the counter to get the tickets. She asked for the horror movie sadako and I added the word gold class behind. She got shocked.
Shirley: bi don't waste money already. You spend a lot today.
Me: it's okay I want to make our first day a memorable one. A day that none of us could forget.
Shirley: smiling to herself*
I kissed her on her forehead as I paid for the tickets. As we had not eaten our lunch yet. I purposely ask for a later timing for the movie. So we could have our meals and enjoy some wine in the gold class lounge before watching for movie.
Shirley is slightly kiasu on the side. Was flipping the menu like a kid. She was excited and wanted to try every dishes as she can't make up her mind. She was so cute as I pinch her nose slightly.
Me: let me order for you alright? I know what you like.
I ordered steak meal for me while I ordered grilled fish for her. I know she not really in to steak as she can't stand the taste of the blood. I ordered a bottle of champagne to go with it.( haha I am 16 at that time)but the way I speaks and presents my self make me look like an adult.

I taught Shirley the basic etiquette of dining in an restaurant. She really looks cute when she tries to learn. And suddenly my dad called me.
Dad: whoa whoa since when you learn how to splurge
Me: sorry dad!! I was having our first date with Shirley. You remember? Oh ya we got together.. She's a really nice girl.. And I will pay you back when I work next time!
Dad: hahaha looks like my son is in love. It's okay son. I just got a shock as you usually don't use the card so I called the check. Since my son is in love. Alright than! Remember to use protection!
Me: dad....
Dad: okay okay! Take care! Dad miss you! With that he hung up the call

Last edited by Jonathan21; 07-07-2015 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 07-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaa your dad very generous

Please update soon
Old 07-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

I feed Shirley some of my steak occasionally as its really nice and i really want her to try it.
Shirley: oh! It doesn't really taste as bad as it thought!
Me: well it depends on the chef actually. Some will taste bad if you don't know how to cook it properly.
We continue with our awesome meal. Of us chatting and laughing about casual stuff. Very soon we finished our meal and just nice our movie was going to start. Requested for the staff to bring my champaign in and put it on my table.
Our seats was the couple seats. We cuddle while we watched the movie together. And very soon we got into deep hot action. We began frenching and Shirley use the blanket to cover my lower part of my body. And she glided her hands in to stroke my dick.. I unhook her bra from the back and took the bra and kept it in her back and I began to fondle on her boobs while we French. She let out a soft moan occasionally. Luckily she was wearing skorts. And I stealthily Glide my fingers into her wet pussy. I began to rub her clit. Despite the limited space I still managed to stick my finger in. I began to finger her As she close her eyes and trying not to mAke much noises. Very soon I could feel her pussy got tighten and I realized she came. I removed my finger. And she use the blanket to cover herself. And she unzipped my pants and began to give me an blowjob.
She lick my shaft all the way to my balls and began to lick and suck it. I was biting on my lips to control myself from making noises. Damm all her suction was great. Very soon I came into her mouth. But this time she swallowed everything.
Shirley: hey it don't taste that bad after all.
Me: haha I had an healthy diet hence it don't taste bad. You wouldn't wanna try if someone diet was fucked up.
Shirley: so you are gonna make me try others!?
With that she game me the most innocent face I ever saw. Comparable to Charmaine. And I went on to flick her nose softly.
Shirley: ouch. It hurts but I like it as its from you.
With that we continue cuddling while we watch the movie with me sometimes annoying her by fondling with her boobs.

The day ended happy and eventful for us. I could sense Rose jealously with she and I. Hmm this is a problem that I need to sort it out soon.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MotherGoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 07-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKachiang View Post
Hahaa your dad very generous

Please update soon
As I am the only child in the family they taught me well. And as he always travel around for his work. Abandoning me at home he tends to feel bad and I don't usually ask him for stuff. Hence its okay to spend his money sometime😅
Old 07-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I find this story hilarious. Please keep it up.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GongJiaoWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I find this story hilarious. Please keep it up.
yeah .... TS keep going
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1