The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Yes my friend. .for the past 3 months or more we had been only engaged to heavy petting. .
Of course I managed to grab those C Cup...and touches her mei mei. .
All also with underwear from outside. ...I realised her weak point is her neck. .the moment I kiss her neck she was different. ..that's where I want to attack tonight. ..most of our session was short and inside my car. .she was too busy with work. ..not much time. .weekends she have to company her parents and also we do some exercising. .her rule of thumb is to have 2 to 3 times exercise weekly. ..

My kip for tonight is to lift up bra and slide my hands inside to feel her mei mei....skin to skin...

Tbc
Old 23-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We had a bottle during the dinner...
Soon we are done. .dessert time. .I suggest I take a quick bath first and then
We eat ice cream with some liquor and coffee may be ...in my room on my bed. ....she says she would want to take bath too. As she brought extra clothes and I think she will stay overnight but she didn't told her parents ...then I ask her to use my bathroom first. .while I can clean and wash dishes. .I jokingly ask her to lock the door if she scared I go in to peep her...but I assure her that I will go in until she came downstairs.

She don't know I have eyes inside my room...wooohhhoooo I feel guilty. After I watch I must delete everything or else she will hate me forever....
Tbc
Old 23-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
BeatIT49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!!
Old 24-11-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
Bromine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS
Old 24-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

About 30 minutes later. .she came down and says. .is your turn. ...
I went back to my room asking faye to follow. .she can choose which movie first or hang around inside....

She was wearing a shorts and white tee shirt. ...I can see pink bra underneath. I told her to make yourself comfortable ..she sat on my sofa and I went in to shower....I took a normal shower about 15 mins. Making sure I'm clean and smell good for tonight. ..
When lm done. ..I bring her around my room. .show her some stuffs n old photos..of course without my ex gf ones. ..
I went down to bring another bottle up...this time she is getting drunk. ..

I forget which movie she chose. .it doesn't matter..
Old 24-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS, great narrative. Love your development. Pls keep it coming.

One question. Why did Yvonne leave u for the other hkie n than break of w him (the hkie)?

I know the rule here, can read but never question too much. Hope to hear from u soon. But most importantly don't keep us waiting too long.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Actually I welcome questions. ..it's okay to ask. .....
Yvonne left me because of she have a good career advancement..and great work exposure....the hkie guy was not a good guy after all. ..hkie guy are hard to pleased and I think he was very calculative....
Yvonne was a smart woman to me...just that she was unlucky. .they broke up so it's okay. ...our relationship was over and I have faye now..I don't really have the energy to keep contact with her....physically both was a AAA quality woman..lol....
Old 24-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

You r a very l lucky guy☺
Old 25-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Guys actually I try hard to describe them to you all...
Yvonne actually looks like jamie chua....
Faye she looks like desiree yong. .hairstyle also same. .long hair

We start movie...I told her to watch from my bed and tug under the comforter. ..that's the best way..she knows what I am going to do la. ..soon she sit on my bed crossing the legs with my comforter...I bring her a glass of wine...she told me don't want to drink on the bed scared spilling onto the bed sheets....then it's much easier. .please down the glass with me. .she paused for 2 secs and cheers with me. ..

Imagine......my room is dark .. I off my room lights...only TV
She was sitting on my bed covered with comforter.....
I was sitting at her back hugging her from behind. .my hands are around the tummy. .just below her breasts. ....
Old 28-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

What is the conclusion to this
Old 29-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

10 mins after movie starts...I also start. ..hahahah..
I hold her tight..I start by kissing her neck...attacking her neck and ear. ..she turn her head and we engage frenching.. my hands also start to go around. .her thigh. ..tummy and breasts...soon she is laying on the bed..I was on my side..i was observing her...looking at her. .for a good 3 mins...she look at me too..Inn my mind I was thinking should I try to eat her tonight? What if she rejects me???

Really I have those thoughts in my mind. .
Old 30-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

She asked me. ..watching TV or each other??
Hahaha. .slowly i go near her lips and started to kiss it slowly....she close her eyes.....really slowly enjoying every single kisses...few mins later, my hands starting to grabs C Cup. ..massaging them from outside tee-shirt. ..then go down to south. ..it was warm....up again under tee-shirt. ..and now push the bra up..I am the first to attack those cups.....it was really smooth n soft....she was moaning.....slowly i kiss those perfect breasts. .....while I attacks the top..my hands went down to south. This time I direct to underwear...it was warm. ....the juices must be around the entrance of the clit. ..it was slide in my hand from top to go in...it wasn't that bushy. .once I slide in my fingers inside a bit ...it was wet..she actually hold my hand..may be scared a bit...
Old 30-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

That night I did not attack her full .I will succeed if I did..I wasn't prepared....
It was like the moment when u just bought a brand new Ferrari and you don't want to trashed it and only want to admires the car to your max. ..it was like a dream came true. ...of course prior that we talked about it. ..just jokingly. ..she mentioned Virginity was meant to be for husband...also she can accept one man in her life. ...such a huge statement.....I was sweating when we all jokingly said it during one of our gathering.......
Actually I feel happy that I did not do it that night. ....the feeling was great but not my little brother which hardon for months and months. ..
Old 04-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 11-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
That night I did not attack her full .I will succeed if I did..I wasn't prepared....
It was like the moment when u just bought a brand new Ferrari and you don't want to trashed it and only want to admires the car to your max. ..it was like a dream came true. ...of course prior that we talked about it. ..just jokingly. ..she mentioned Virginity was meant to be for husband...also she can accept one man in her life. ...such a huge statement.....I was sweating when we all jokingly said it during one of our gathering.......
Actually I feel happy that I did not do it that night. ....the feeling was great but not my little brother which hardon for months and months. ..
So.... The ultimate question is : did you boink her??? Now, that would be a story worth sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1