The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Since now I have some free time, just to conclude on this story...

Well, nothing happened even after the "Haha..can ah?". She just gave me a few kisses and hugs and I went home. Didn't want to push my luck too much as we did few rounds already and I am also feeling a bit tired/sien cos of too much sex.

-The End-

p/s: We did meet up secretly once or twice after that for some heavy petting session (no sex) but decided not to do it anymore since our partners are always around and finding the free/alone time is quite stressful.
nice story...
Old 31-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Poobor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A girl ever told me that if things happen, then it happen, no regrets n no hard feeling. If they meant to love u, they will. If no further development, just keep it as it as another memories type of relationship.

Nice weekend.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poobor View Post
A girl ever told me that if things happen, then it happen, no regrets n no hard feeling. If they meant to love u, they will. If no further development, just keep it as it as another memories type of relationship.

Nice weekend.
Thanks bro! Good advice to keep in memory for future usage.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GP01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

Nice story!!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro!!
Old 06-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story.. reminds me of something that happened to me before
Old 12-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Youngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not trying to be a wet blanket here, i am also aroused by the story. As stimulating as it sounds but it also shows how society have changed and accepted so called "taboos" especially in asia, but its all cool
Old 13-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Androgynous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAndrogynous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for sharing the story. normally no harm done if both parties understands. people are getting more liberal these days when it comes to such matters
Old 22-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Since now I have some free time, just to conclude on this story...

Well, nothing happened even after the "Haha..can ah?". She just gave me a few kisses and hugs and I went home. Didn't want to push my luck too much as we did few rounds already and I am also feeling a bit tired/sien cos of too much sex.

-The End-

p/s: We did meet up secretly once or twice after that for some heavy petting session (no sex) but decided not to do it anymore since our partners are always around and finding the free/alone time is quite stressful.
OK. From my other posts, I think the bros will know that I broke up and recently got new GF. Well, this Erin is the ex-gf bff. When I broke up with ex-gf, she called me and gave me a good nice scolding. I just kept my cool and silence and receive her lashing. She asked for me to meet up with her (guess she is trying to be the middle person to hook up us again).

And things went terrible wrong.....

-----------
Sorry bros. I will update this as when I got the feel. This post is just to remind me to write about this.
-----------
Old 22-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper reporting for duty!
Old 16-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

-----------
Sorry bros. I will update this as when I got the feel. This post is just to remind me to write about this.
-----------[/QUOTE]

Wow I totally forgotten about this. Let me try to write this down. Details are kinda blurry but I will try to add salt, sugar and spice to make it interesting. By the way, she's married now .

We decided to meet for brunch somewhere nearby my place. Only me and her. She was dressed according to her usual style. A short dress with slightly low neck line showing a hint of cleavage nothing more, as it is a tight dress, it can't show more.

The normal hello, how are you etc are in place until we get to serious business where she ask me why I broke up with her best friend. For me, there's no explanation but I did show her some pics of the new girl.

Erin was looking at the pics and saying not bad etc and I was just nodding along.

But anyway, I think she get the hint that we could not be together back, so she stopped pursuing that. She cheekily asked about my sex life with this new girl. I didn't really spare any details and share with her almost everything (well, since me and Erin fucked, I guess no point hiding any).

The sharing got me a little bothered.

Me: Oi, enough already la...don't want share anymore. Getting hard thinking about it.
Erin: *laughs* Go find your new gf for relief lo.
Me: You think I don't want meh. She's not around this weekend. Went for some trip with her parents.
Erin: Awww, that's too bad....bet you will need some relief, dont you? *slightly touches my hand*
Me: Ya. Of course. Luckily got my best friend.......*shows my right hand*
Erin: Laugh. Well, I can help you but too bad I am meeting my bf soon. *stucks out her tongue*
Me: You say only la....speaking of which...I think our last time is 5 months back?
Erin: Wah lau...you keep track ah?? Dont know la, never count. Anyway, don't talk about that. I am getting married you know.
Me: Yala, I know la. Proposal all plastered through facebook.
Erin smiles happily.
Me: Eh, you getting married, you don't want try one last time with me ah? After this, we call it quits lo. Next time also no reason for me and you to meet up since I broke up with your bff.

To cut the long story short, she's suppose to meet her bf at around 1pm, she arrived close to 1 hour late. Guess what happened?

Old 16-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

From the restaurant, it was about 20minutes drive including traffic light stops to my home.
When we left the restaurant, it was about 1215pm. We meet up for brunch at 11am ish.

Throughout the car ride, we didn't do much talking. She's the one who said let's go. But now it is kinda quiet and awkward.

She broke the silence with this as we got nearer to my house, just a right turn and we will be in front of the house.

Erin: Your parents all not at home?
Me: Nop, they went to aunt's place. Won't be back till about 3pm.
Erin: What if they are back earlier?
Me: Don't care la..they wouldn't la. I know them.
Erin: OK....

Silence.....

Me: Here we are. Let's go in.

I think the time then is about...1230pm because she mentioned we got about half hour once we are inside as 1pm, I have to send her back to the restaurant to pick up her car.

I grab her hand and directed her to my room.

Once inside my room, she pushed me down the bed, sat on top of me, flicks her hair back then look at me and kissed me on the lips.

My hand straight went to her back and caress them and her butt, she whisper in between french kissing that the zip is at the back.

I managed to unzip her dress so now the dress just hangs off her body. I found her bra clip and unhook it as well. She gives a slight moan and sat up. She slides the dress and the bra off her body and let both collects at her waist her. My hand quickly grabs her boobs and brings them forward for me to suck and lick the nipples.

She's moans sexily until I cannot stand it and rolled her to the side on her back. I quickly pulls down her panty and strips myself naked.

Took out a condom from the bedside drawer and capped my hard dick.

She asked me to wait and I am like what...? She took out her dress. Oh that's why.

As my put my dick near her pussy, I run my fingers up and down. "You're so wet baby".
Erin replied, "yes baby. fuck me hard baby".

I run my shaft up and down her pussy, making her moan and begging me to put it inside.

Slowly, I ease my dick inside and she moaned again. Once inside, I start fucking her, going in and out with her legs spread wide in a V position, held on by my hands.

Fearing her moans are getting a little too loud (bad sound proofing, neighbours might heard).

I kissed her which gets her to wrap her legs and arms around my body like hugging.

Feeling like I am exploding, I stopped and ask her to do doggy style. She quickly be on her fours and thrust her ass up.

I pulled her closer to the edge bed, so that I can do a standing doggy. I fucked her furiously in this position which makes her moan louder than earlier.

Fearing the sound proofing again, I lie down and ask her to ride me. She agree and sat on me with my dick deep in her pussy.

She ride me for a few minutes then turn herself backwards to do a reverse cowgirl which eventually turned into a doggy position session again. This time, as I am a bit tired (low stamina), I do her slowly which she in return moans sexily and sensually as well.

I think we have fucked for about 15 minutes as she asked, are you cumming yet?

Me: Soon.
Erin: Faster. I have to go meet my boyfriend.
Me: Ok

I turned her around and she lie on her back again. I fucked her in missionary style slowly at first and then go in faster. Her moans gets louder and her hands never stop auto roaming my body giving me little pleasures here and there.

"I am cumming I am cumming" and she responded by pulling me closer and we both fucked each other in unison as fast as we could.

The fucking movement stopped from my side as I cummed in her with the condom on. Slowly, the ejaculation ends and I just lie on top of her, both of us breathing heavily.

Few minutes later, I withdraw and we both went to the bathroom to clean up. She cleans my dick with water and then give it a few licks, slurps and blow. Surprisingly, my dick went a little hard and she laughed at it. But just as fast as it went hard, it also went soft again once her mouth stimulation is gone.

I pulled her up and give her a kiss while squeezing her breasts. Dried ourself and went back to the room to dress up. The time is about 1pm now.

Erin: Fucked I am late. Let me text him.
Me: Tell him you will be late for 2 hours, then we can fuck again.
Erin: You wish. But just to be on time, I will tell him 2pm as traffic is bad.
Me: Nice. I love it. Wink.

Her boyfriend replied that he is also stuck in a jam and ask how's our conversation went. Does me and my ex have a chance?

Erin replied no and added, dun text and drive. see ya. xoxo.

Turning to me,
Erin: Now that I have another 15 minutes, what should we do?
Me: I am done. My dick is soft, can't do anything anymore.
Erin: Are you sure.......?
Old 16-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Lupsupkia is Cool - loads of Potential

great update!
Old 16-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iChop69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS nice of you to continue ..... expecting more updates
Old 16-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

She kneels down and play with my dick and balls. Blowing, licking and sucking on them.

Slowly it went hard. Gripping my hard dick....

Erin: It is hard now. *took it all into her mouth*

I stepped back and sit on the bed edge as she continues to give me a blow job. Although I am hard, the sensation is not there as I just cum earlier but even then, I just sit there and let Erin blow job me just for the sake of it.

After some hard work from her, she realized this is getting no where and ask me.

Erin: Oi, blow u so long no feeling one ah u.
Me: Told you cannot do anything anymore lo.
Erin: You suck la. Go die la you.
Me: Dun like that la. Come I lick you.

So our roles reversed and this time I licked her pussy and at the same time finger her as well.

She is quite turned on with the licking and fingering and soon her moans are back and she is vocal "don't stop, ah yes there, push your finger in..fuck me. fuck me..."

It is quite motivating to me although my jaw and wrist are kinda tired. So I went up and talk dirty with her while fingering so that she can just cum and I can stop and rest.

Me: You are such a bad girl. Wanted to help your bff patch back but instead you fuck me hard. Do you want me to fuck you again?
Erin: yes, fuck me. Gosh, i need your dick. Fuck me harder.
Me: Imagine I am fucking you right now, my fingers are my dick. Going in and out ...ah fuck me fuck you...
Erin: Ugh yes yes dont stop dont stop...

She convulsed and clam her legs shut tightly with my fingers inside and cum a few times.

Once her orgasm subsided, she rest and say "oh, it has been a while since someone fingered me to orgasm".

Me: Why? Boyfriend dont finger you?
Erin: He just fuck me and make me cum by fucking.
Me: Ok. Eh, you still want to rest? Later late to meet him.
Erin: Ya, soon la. 1 minute 1 minute.

We both got ready and before we left the room, I playfully grabbed her butt and boobs and say "last time". She laughed and say "maybe not" with her tongue stucked out.

I dropped her at the restaurant and she made her way to the car.
She texted me later at about 2pm and says she's with her bf already and thanks for everything.

I replied her OK. Thanks for everything too.

----------End------------
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1