The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
magicbrush is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

Nice. Camping here.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!

Extremely steaming. Camper reporting!
Old 25-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

nice. pitching......
Old 25-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is it a ploy by ur gal fren to ask u go to erin place?so that she got no guilt when she and erin's bf f * *k their brains out overseas ?
Old 25-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mikmikmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
is it a ploy by ur gal fren to ask u go to erin place?so that she got no guilt when she and erin's bf f * *k their brains out overseas ?
Could be another story ..... haha
Old 26-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ezone41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more juicy story
Old 26-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

me too setting up camp here , cheers bros.......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Once in the toilet, we wasted no time in cleaning each other. Showering together was standard affair in the shower cubicle. Cleaning herself by moving across whole of her body, the occasional rubbing of her clits which garnered some smacks from her. While her, the occasional pumping of my dick. My dick didn't go hard solid, just half erected and without constant teasing, it went soft as quickly as it went half solid. All the time in the shower, we are teasing each other by saying you want this then rubbing the dick on to her body and she will say i want you inside me..

We dried up. I walk towards the bed naked to rest but she say "why don't we go down play some game or watch some movie?" I look at her and say "go down naked?" She smile a wicked smile and say "ofcourse".

The walking down process was fun to me because she walked infront of me and she took a slow stroll, purposely swinging her ass left and right. Hmm, all I got on my mind is how nice it would look for doggy. Must try later.

We both sat down on the couch facing the tv and I casually said "You always walk naked around here?" She say "Yes, fuck naked everywhere too. Especially on this couch. Favourite position here is doggy." Haha...my eyes opened wide and then give a sly smile saying "we try later ok?". She laughed and smack me and say "See first. Show me Tongue. Now continue the game! Win this section and maybe I will reward you". Me: Yes madam! Then continue to play the game.

She hung on to me while I am playing game. Hugging my arm between her boobs with much gf feeling. Once a while caress and play with my dick and ball. Peck my cheek, neck area, lick my ears. Guess she is trying to turn me on knowing I came earlier and it is not easy to get hard again. Now I begin to understand why she can have few rounds sex in a day because she is willing to serve and turn you on.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

ezone41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it cuming.
Old 26-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AsianKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"LIKE" yr story. More pls.
Old 27-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Looked at the clock it is close to 6pm. Realized being playing game for about 30minutes. The caressing from her stop and not so frequent. I paused the game and look at her. I say let's go for dinner. Giving a slight hmmm...she played with my dick..

She: Anything you want eat?
Me: I would love to eat you but I need real food for real action later.
She: But you're not very hard now..
Me: After dinner, I promise. What to eat around here?

After some deliberating and some touchy touchy with kisses and peck. She decided to eat somewhere 15minutes drive away. We went up the room where we left our clothes and start to dress back without much action.

She wore something like this (http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...he-dog-set.jpg) but it is pink colour with black bra. It is really attention grabbing and it give some stirring to my dick. The drive and talk there was filled with sexual flirting but nothing much except my hands were rubbing her thighs and she also rubbing my thighs and dick on and off.

Eating dinner was normal affair but since her bareback top quite sexy so it is really attention grabbing but she played it cool. Treating me with full attention like a girlfriend and ignoring other people or showing off to people like you can see but you can't get that kind of show.

Now, the drive back is interesting. Once in the car, she started to rub my dick while lean closely to me, kissing my cheek and giving soft licks to my ear and neck. She unzip my pants, get her hands into my boxer and start to give slow hand job. This is really turning me on. All the way back she is like that, making me hard to concentrate and knowing when to stop the action then resume back the action to keep me high.

Reached home. Closed the door. I hug her from behind and attack her boobs and her neck with my mouth and rubbing my dick on her ass. My dick is already very hard and can't wait for the action to start. She pushed me down the sofa while she stand infront of me asking me to strip. Quickly, I am naked while she is still dressed. I say do you have condom? She smiled and went to the tv drawer, took a box of condom and threw it my way , be ready she say.

She took off her top and shorts leaving herself in black bra and panty and kneel and give me a blow job while she took off her panty. After few seconds, she climbed on top of me and rub my dick on her wet pussy. Up and down the the length of her pussy, whispered to me put on the condom my boy.

She gave me a moment to put on my condom before slowly she guide it in. We moaned together and just let the dick in her pussy while we french. I start to move my dick upwards fucking her slowly and she grind me back everytime I move up. I move up and she move down. The feeling was marvelous. She is really generous with her moans but not too loud, I think because we are in the living room. Fuck for a while in that position, she riding me and then we switched to doggy style. She kneel on the sofa with her hands on the headrest and I was behind her. I fuck her hard in the style with my hands grabbing her boobs and waist. She is really a moaner with the occasional flicking the hair and looked back at me. I think she was nearly close as I realized she is rubbing her own clit with one hand and her moans get sexier with some fuck, god, don't stop, harder, oohh ahh...thrown. Suddenly, she gave the distinctive moan ooohh ahh ahh ahh..when you cum and I realized she cum but I continue fucking her. Me still not close yet as I cum twice earlier. Me continue fucking her which really make her high as she continue to hump me back as well, for a while. And she just stop and lie down slump to the sofa. I stop fucking her, took off my condom and just lie down beside her spooning her. I know action 2 will be soon as she handjob me to make me hard.
Old 27-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

camping camping
Old 27-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love this story! keep it cumming!!
Old 27-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itiswhatitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, but i hope it s real.........

wat if i got tis kindda actions, how great life would be....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1