The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!
Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

It started this way, as gf was out of country for two weeks and her best friend (let's name her Erin) boyfriend also out of town one week, so my gf suggested me to hang out with Erin during that particular weekend so that I wouldn't be bored. As her place got PS3, she suggested me to go to Erin's house to play PS3 and just hang out cos Erin is also alone and got nothing to do.

Erin and her bf rent the whole house to themselves and like all boys, Erin's bf got few gadgets which I don't have like PS3. Erin was rather open and warm towards the idea when my gf told her this plan. She said "Sure, okay, no problem". Well, for me, actually I wasn't keen but I just said "OK" at that time.

--------------
More on Erin: She is not petite,not bbw, somewhere in between Petite and BBW which makes her got the right curves at the right place. Her boobs I think is 36B/B+ and she got long black hair to her middle of her back. She and her bf is quite active in sex life (as told by her to my gf and my gf to me).

Erin and bf always get it on since they live alone and once, I heard them having sex while I called her. How I know? By her short and quick intake of air and short answers and also the sound of piak, piak, piak didnt help much either :P.

When we go for double dating, Erin always wear short dresses, low cuts, body hugging top. I always take the opportunity to steal glances at her, her legs , her boobs, down blouse every time when opportunity arises. Not sure if she noticed tho? Weird thing is, me and gf had small talks before and we said Erin's bf seems very fond of my gf and Erin seems very fond of me. Reason being is Erin very accommodating to me (not to her BF) and her bf very accommodating to my gf (not Erin). Sometimes, when my gf not around (like go toilet etc), Erin will always make first move talk to me in a flirting kinda manner (her voice like very cute cute soft soft - wtf?), for me, I just enjoyed the attention.
-------------

So Saturday came, I didn't really care about hanging out at Erin's place, so I just stayed in my room watching movies and stuff. SMS came from Erin after about lunchtime:

Erin: Burp! Just finished lunch. You still coming over? PS3?
Me: Err...dont think so....lazy la..damn far your house
Erin: Come la..can play PS3. Can play with me somemore..if lose, I promise wont tell anyone :P

Cut long story short, I went to her house and reached about 3pm. She opened door for me, closed all the curtains (as usual) so that nobody knows what happening inside the house. She is wearing like below, except it is short sleeves and no ribbon at waist and cleavage. Again, typical her to like floral stuff but this time I noticed opening is quite low, just right above her boobs showing a little hint of cleavage (small one).

http://wholesale7.net/images/201204/...4891716399.jpg

Old 25-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of
Re: Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

Is that the picture of Erin?

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 25-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first tent. CAMPED.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassion View Post
Is that the picture of Erin?
Sorry. No. Some random pictures of the net, showing you what she wearing.
Old 25-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

She gestured me to sit on the couch while she busied herself with preparing the PS3 for me to play. As I am sitting facing TV, she is kneeling bend down ass thrust up in air. My thoughts start to run wild, imagining me giving her doggy style there :P. She is done, she turned around, caught me daydreaming looking at her ass and I just quickly snapped out of it. She smiled at me went to the couch on my right, sat down, choose Little Big Planet game and start to play while explaining to me. After like 10 minutes she talked and play, me just watched, I starting to feel bored, so I told her to let me try. So she pass me controller 1 (by the way, she got only 1 controller) and I start to play. At first, I fumbled a bit but soon I got the hang of it and I noticed she start to relax and just lie down on the sofa. You know the position, when you lie down facing straight the TV. So her eyes fixed on the TV, couldn't really see me, and because of her lying angle, her top rides down a little showing a bit more cleavage. So I alternate between the TV and her cleavage and I noticed everytime I almost died, she will shift a bit like afraid motion and her top will ride a little lower each time. Plus, her subconscious movements of straightening/pulling down her top also contributed.

At one point, her top is pulled quite low, showing a substantial amount of cleavage and a hint of her bra. Basically, I just stopped playing and focused on that view. After like 1 or 2 seconds, I think she caught me as she "Ahem", walk up, sat beside and snatch the controller from me and say "This is how you do it". I just pretend nothing happened and just watch the TV but I know I already got a boner that time and me wearing boxer didn't help much.

She played and explained ...while me just fidget around trying to find a better position to cover my boner. Then suddenly, I thought of excusing myself to the toilet to straighten the boner. So, I went to the toilet and it didn't help because her lingerie are hanging there.

1 is like this
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5661204_f260.jpg
and the other like this
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5661840_f260.jpg

I wonder why got two? The only reason is again, goodbye sex with bf before bf goes away. From what my gf told me, many rounds of sex is quite common with Erin and bf.

Seeing this, I cannot help myself but start to jack off while letting my imagination goes wild. I came soon enough at the moment she knocked on the door saying "Oi..you pengsan already is it..so long in there?" I say "Nola...pang sai got la.what pengsan." Quickly flush down the tissue and go out the toilet.

She is standing there, wearing the same outfit and I think she realized her two lingeries are hanging there, acting cool,

Erin: Nice ah the baby doll? Your gf got ah?
Me: Nice nice. Be your bf damn lucky lor..haha..Got la..remember you got her one for her birthday, the black colour one. (http://www.clothlands.com/images/cls...one-Cups-1.jpg something like this but not rhinestones at the boob area - my gf don't usually sexy, so this is considered good for her)
Erin: Good la. You enjoyed it right? She punched me lightly on my arm.
Me: Haha..okla..not as much as your bf would enjoyed with all these
Erin: Haha..come come..I got more..let me show you.

I followed her up to the master bedroom. Sat on the edge of the bed, while she opened the wardrobe and started showing me..

Wow..she really got a lot like 5-10 and in all sorts of colour. I think all cheap one la, no brand, cos some abit aunty feeling. Anyway, I just enjoyed the baby dolls she have and suddenly she said.....
Old 25-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 15
shalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud of

Some more some more dun stop . Camping for the interesting story.
Old 25-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3610 / Power: 16
bluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond reputebluezben has a reputation beyond repute

camping! please carry on..
Old 25-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold

Another interesting story....
Old 25-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

Erin: You like this one? Gesturing to something like this (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg)
Me: That looks really good.
Erin: Let me try it on and show you. This is newly bought, not sure it looks nice or make me looks fat.

And she straight put it over her current clothing which makes me go instead of .

Erin: So how? Doing a little twist and the bottom of the baby doll flies up a little.
Me: Err..like that how to comment, not sexy also, got top and everything.

Paused for few seconds....
Erin: Okay..don't tell anyone. She walk to her adjoining toilet and came out few seconds later.

This time, my jaw dropped and my lil bro start to grow again. She took off her top, leaving her bra and shorts on, wearing that baby doll. The doll didnt really fully cover her bra as it is low cut and the little bit of the top of her black bra shows up, making her even sexier.

Erin: So now how? Can comment? While doing a little twist again.
Me - Stunned for words: If you don't wear shorts, I think nicer lor.

She come closer to me, bend down a little infront of me, showing more of her cleavage and smack my head silly, saying "Ofcourse without the shorts nicer la...if wear gstring lagi nice."

Me: Hmmm...I would love that, while staring straight at her cleavage.

My head got smack again, and she sat down beside me on the bed, adjusting her doll's strap and say "wei, don't tell your gf or my bf, or they both will kill me". Me "Ofcourse won't la..crazy ah you. But I really like what I am seeing "

She blushed a little then we both look straight into each other eyes. Knowing this is the moment, I put my right palm on her face, caressing her, while moving in to kiss her. She closed her eyes which means OK Sign.

I slowly kiss and pecks her lips and slowly, her lips opened a little bit, we start nibbling on each other lips and soon we start frenching, tongue fights, saliva trading. After like eternity, kissing each other, my brain woke up and my hands start to caress her head, hair, moving down her back and up back to the back of neck, below the hair which garners a soft moan from her. Her hands start to caress my hair, my back which really gives me good feeling and my lil bro is super hard now, can feel it straining against my boxer and shorts.

I kiss her harder and more vigorously now rather than just now which is rather slow and sensual. I think she got the hints as she started to move her hands to the front caressing my chest and stomach up and down, sometimes brushing my hard dick. Since she caressed my front body, only polite I do so. I move my left hand, all the while resting nothing to do, to the back of her head holding her head and caressing while my right hand goes under the baby doll and up from her stomach and start to feel her boobs through her bra. She moaned appreciatively and now her hands start to stroke the length of my dick slowly through my pants. Damn this is making me feel like wanna cum.

I pushed her down on the bed, started to kiss her neck, pulling both her bra and doll strap down while kissing down and exposing more of her boobs. I sucked on her nipple and she moaned really loud while her hands are pushing my head gesturing me to suck more and tussling with my hair at the same time.

Time to sleep. Continue tomorrow if got time.
Old 25-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
a6gorilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for further updates!
Old 25-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
GodOfGamblers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 25-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Sinaloa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 25-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cygnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning. Please continue.
Old 25-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Erin: You like this one? Gesturing to something like this (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg)
Me: That looks really good.
Erin: Let me try it on and show you. This is newly bought, not sure it looks nice or make me looks fat.

And she straight put it over her current clothing which makes me go instead of .

Erin: So how? Doing a little twist and the bottom of the baby doll flies up a little.
Me: Err..like that how to comment, not sexy also, got top and everything.

Paused for few seconds....
Erin: Okay..don't tell anyone. She walk to her adjoining toilet and came out few seconds later.

This time, my jaw dropped and my lil bro start to grow again. She took off her top, leaving her bra and shorts on, wearing that baby doll. The doll didnt really fully cover her bra as it is low cut and the little bit of the top of her black bra shows up, making her even sexier.

Erin: So now how? Can comment? While doing a little twist again.
Me - Stunned for words: If you don't wear shorts, I think nicer lor.

She come closer to me, bend down a little infront of me, showing more of her cleavage and smack my head silly, saying "Ofcourse without the shorts nicer la...if wear gstring lagi nice."

Me: Hmmm...I would love that, while staring straight at her cleavage.

My head got smack again, and she sat down beside me on the bed, adjusting her doll's strap and say "wei, don't tell your gf or my bf, or they both will kill me". Me "Ofcourse won't la..crazy ah you. But I really like what I am seeing "

She blushed a little then we both look straight into each other eyes. Knowing this is the moment, I put my right palm on her face, caressing her, while moving in to kiss her. She closed her eyes which means OK Sign.

I slowly kiss and pecks her lips and slowly, her lips opened a little bit, we start nibbling on each other lips and soon we start frenching, tongue fights, saliva trading. After like eternity, kissing each other, my brain woke up and my hands start to caress her head, hair, moving down her back and up back to the back of neck, below the hair which garners a soft moan from her. Her hands start to caress my hair, my back which really gives me good feeling and my lil bro is super hard now, can feel it straining against my boxer and shorts.

I kiss her harder and more vigorously now rather than just now which is rather slow and sensual. I think she got the hints as she started to move her hands to the front caressing my chest and stomach up and down, sometimes brushing my hard dick. Since she caressed my front body, only polite I do so. I move my left hand, all the while resting nothing to do, to the back of her head holding her head and caressing while my right hand goes under the baby doll and up from her stomach and start to feel her boobs through her bra. She moaned appreciatively and now her hands start to stroke the length of my dick slowly through my pants. Damn this is making me feel like wanna cum.

I pushed her down on the bed, started to kiss her neck, pulling both her bra and doll strap down while kissing down and exposing more of her boobs. I sucked on her nipple and she moaned really loud while her hands are pushing my head gesturing me to suck more and tussling with my hair at the same time.

Time to sleep. Continue tomorrow if got time.
Steady lor... Like the part : don't tell anyone.. Haha..so kinky
Old 25-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

One for the day
After few minutes of alternate sucking, I took off the doll and bra, leaving her topless. I enjoyed the view for a second before resuming my attack on both her boobs, sucking, licking and sometimes biting a little on her nipples which totally turns her on. Her moaning was out of the world, sounded cutesy at the same time ...ahh..ahh....dont stop dont stop. Which proves the point that my gf told me she is quite vocal during sex.

I couldn't stand any longer with her vocal moaning, I started to unbutton her shorts and in one swift moment, pulled both her panty and shorts down. She gasped and look at with me the come fuck me eyes, stroking my face and hair, and her right hand slowly ran down her body slowly from her boobs to her clit. She gave her clit and pussy a few rubs, it was glistening wet and then stuck her fingers to my mouth and proceeded to push my head towards her pussy with her left hand. Hmm...I love a woman in charge, showing me what to do.

Straight away I dive in and suck and lick her pussy like how a thirsty dog laps for his water. I supposed I did a good job as she keeping moaning and saying don't stop don't stop with some cutesy voice ah ah..oohh..god...thrown in. Her legs is now on top of my shoulder and wrapping around my leg. Looking up, I can see the ecstasy look on her face and her hands are fondling her own boobs.

After like 10 minutes of licking, I grew tired but she still haven't come. I decided to stop licking and stand up and rub my cock through my pants giving her hint that it is my turn to be pleasured.

She look at me, proceeded to unbutton my pants, pulled them down, leaving my boxer and hard on there. She teased me for a little bit before pulling down my boxer, showing my cock with no hair. She smiled at me and says "hmm...you are shaved..i love it". Slowly she took hold of my cock, lick the tip and the length before sucking on the top. Her hand pumping the base of my cock while the other hand playing with my balls. Then she proceeded to move up and down on my cock with her mouth and at one time, she took the whole cock into her mouth deepthroating me while the tongue flicks around my cock. Damn she is good. With the ecstasy and the tabooness of this situation, I am getting really excited and I told her "Stop Stop..I am almost there".

Instead of her stopping, she continued to suck my tip and pumping my cock furiously, oh my god, what is she doing. I told her I am cumming and she quickly stop her sucking, pump me hard and pointed my dick at her face and I shoot all over her face.

Slumped, I sat down on the bed with her cum face on my side and I ask her "Why you let me shoot on your face..see now so messy? You should just let me cum in your mouth" She replied "I want to feel your warm cum on my face. Next time I suck you dry in my mouth" while winking at me. I smiled and say "Let's wash up."

Walking to the adjoining toilet, I think to myself "Oh boy, my weekend with this lady just started and I fear what did I got myself into."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1