The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my current FB....

sorry guys, was overseas on and off for the last 3 weeks.... anyway, season greetings!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

COntd

next day, I could limp around on my crutches. My CO, went overseas with her friends, and my 2 kids were not around. What can I do?

I decide to call Felicia up in the morning, pick her to her new place. As I was not very comfortable with my limp, I choose a berms to wear, with a normal T-shirt.

Picking up Felicia, she was pretty as usual. With her in a dress. I asked her before, why only dresses, and she replied that other dressing will not look good on her as she was too slim. I was very curious to find out what goes underneath.

ANyway, we went for BF that day. She had a comment to me, that made me deicde to make changes to my appearance. She said, wah, u really look uncle today. (and she giggled) and ur tummy is quite big.

I was like, wtf... I am not there and should not look so old yet. As such, I decided to make changes to my appearance. I started to go to the gym, change my hairstyle, dressing, behaviour, etc. I worked to losing my tummy and gaining 6 packs within 2 months and voila! I feel more confident in myself currently. I am also more often being checked out by girls now, I realised.

back to the subject, for the next week I was sending Felicia to work everyday. Nothing much happened in the car and there was no progression. I was a little pissed with this no development.

As such, one of the days that I was sending her to work, I decided that I will hold her hands. But being rusty with girls, I try to put my plan in place.

On the day I was very kan cheong. What if I hold and she rejects? What if I try to place my hands on hers and she move off at the same moment? what if.... Too many what if....

I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. whilst she was talking in the car, I noticed that her hands was on the passenger chair, nearer to me. I took a chance during that split second, shoots my hand out and grab hers. Fortunately she did not move her hands away and we continued the journey talking about daily stuffs, etc holding hands.

I was elated. There was progression, but how will it continue on????

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back!! great to hear your updates...
Old 25-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

guys.... haha... i"m back.... hopefully... been busy with FB.... anyway, now more like GF again... confusing la....

anyway, updates.........

__________________________________________________ _

so how will it contd on? i do not know. I dont even know if I can still get any reaction from 2IC..... I was apprehensive....

We did not progress alot. she knows I m married and we both know that there could or may not be any ending for the both of us. So we took it slow. She was still staying in her maternal house, and i could email her or call her whenever it is possible. And she did not SMS or call me as she knows that I have an OC.

So email was the way to go. We emailed each other so very often during weekends or during the evening. IN the day, SMS was the way of communication or phone calls. I started to pick her to and fro work everyday. She came back to look for me for lunch. Things were fine, but apart from holding hands, saying sweet nothings, we did not progress very much. There was no kisses at all.

One day, we had dinner together. After which, i send her home. Not expecting much, i dropped her at her blk. Suddenly, just as she was leaving the car, she turned around, gave me a peck on the cheeks and said thank you, and went off before I could react.

I do not know what that means. but I am dumbfounded. She had taken the initiative. So where will this lead us to? I m not sure. I went home, feeling happy and wondered how this will progress, but seriously, I am not too sure.

Perhaps if i bed her, will I get any reaction? I dunno..... I would juz try... if i cant, then too bad. and she will not be in a position to shout it to the whole world..... I was apprehensive and excited at the prospect. But how should i go about bringing up this topic? quite a taboo as she seemed very prim and proper and everything a girl next door. I start to consider on this....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

one evening, she went out and did not email me at all. I was a lil jealous and went for drinks with my friends. She had went out with AAA. However, as she did not want to let AAA knows that we are a couple, I could not join them for drinks. I told her to b vigilant as I knw AAA has the hots for her too.

Somehow, in the middle of my drinks, i received an SMS from her. She said that AAA was pushing bottle after bottle to her. and she got trouble resisting. I was thinking that this seemed a lil stupid, but i got worried. I dun wan her to get eaten up by AAA, before I had a chance to sample. in actual fact, i am afraid AAA would take advantage of her.

So I quickly told my friends that I have to go, and rushed down to pick her. She had agreed, and walk out of the pub. AAA had left. When she was in my car, she seemed sober, but did not had too much of a drink. I did not chided her and told her if she wants to go home immediately as she claimed that she had a headache. To my surprise, she did not wants to go home, and wanted to go to a park in the NorthEast.

Not knowing what to expect, wanting to act gentleman, but wanting to become a wolf, is very difficult to control. But brain took over 2IC. I did not plan for anthing.

On the way there, she suddenly lean very close to me and ask me, "do I smell like alcohol?" I tensed and told her no. I asked her to sit properly so as not to give me a heart attack. She leaned even closer and told me that what about this close? I kept quiet and juz shake my head dumbly, concentrating on driving.

Finally, she asked, should i kiss u or should i not? I dunno what to reply, but this woman is teasing me! and becoz i am so rusty, i dunno how to react! I was stupid and told her, let me drive to the park first.

I drove to the park, but she was already quite sober by the time we arrived. I made her came out of the car and walk around, holding her waist. Soon we sat on a bench and looked at the sky and commented on the stars. It then that she lie on my shoulders and I smelled her hair and kiss her forehead.

We juz sat there for 45mins, each in our own tots, enjoying each other company and not saying anyting. As the night is not young, I send her home.

nothing further happened that night. I was excited. But did not pay attention to 2IC as my heart was pounding at 1000 beats per second.

Old 25-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. ts! keep on cumming please!😊
Old 25-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
damianlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too little sex got problem.. too much sex also got problem..
Old 25-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
harddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterharddisk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. Waiting for more.
Old 25-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 18
barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!barneyksc is one of the Best!

hahah hope i aint late for reporting... LOL
Old 25-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

when would the real action begin ?
yr 2ic is crying 4 help .....
Old 25-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro pussluver, welcome back! it has been a while since we last heard from you.
Old 25-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flamenomore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story & very well written!! Please update often!
Old 26-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Guys relax... As mentioned previously, this is not a full blood fuck story. If u looking for that, check out my other threads

Anyway back to my story...

--------—

So everything remains normal for some time. We met up, lunch, dinner, shopping etc.... So I am curious about how to get her to bed. Uncle long time no experience liao. How to bed a woman. So slowly devise a plan. But have to be fool proved as I do not want to be deemed as a pervert a scare her off.

As such, I slowly brought up the topic of sex with her. Nothing very impressive, but just finding out when she first started having sex, her ex-es and so on. Also on her preferences, like anal or straight, etc. I did not probe very deep into it as I was afraid I scare her away.

Soon, she was posted back to the same office. And after some devish thinking, I decide to tell her that I am not going out with her that afternoon for coffee or shopping. I told her I want to have a rest a boutique hotel. She was curious and asked where and why dun I go home to take a rest.

I told her that my Plc is too far away from office and I have a meeting later in the afternoon so not going back to rest. And sleeping in my car is too hot. After a short consideration, she told me she wants to follow me. I asked her for what. She said that she is bored in the office as her project completed and nothing much to do currently. So she wanted to come out with me. I told her I will be sleeping and what will she do there? She said she will watch tv. In my mind I was thinking , hosei liao. But can I perform?

So without further adu, I booked the hotel. Not fragrance or 81. But somewhere better. After lunch, I picked her and we proceed to the hotel. I have no idea what will happen, so did not have high hopes.

Old 26-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai leh ! Continue with your story.

I know exactly what u mean by being rusty. I had a close encounter some time last year but I just don't know how to handle it.
If it happened 10 years ago, she would have her pussy eaten !

Still kicking myself for being such a blur block........
Old 28-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

haha... thanks for all the support.... updating on iphone really damn difficult. LOL

now back to my trusty notebook...

__________________________________________________ ________

AT the hotel, it's a 4 star hotel. Even though i claimed that i usally goes to boutique hotel, i check in to a 4 star. She did not suspect anything. I did not know how the proceeding will contd, so I did not buy a condom. (i have a feeling i will not get an erection. phobia liao, and did not know if it will go further.)

Furthermore, in my car, i did not keep any condoms. in case my CO find, then jialat liao.

So after check in, i went to the toilet to wash up first. She was in her dress, my favourite. and she proceed to take off her heels, and sat at the edge of the bed and switched on the TV. I looked at the channels on the programme guide and to me, there is no interesting programmes to watch. So I went to the toilet, bathe, and wore back my work clothes and came out of the bathe room.

She was still sitting there watching tv.

I went onto the bed and sat besides her. I put my hands on her waist and pretended to watch TV as well. After 5 mins, I slowly used my right hand to caress her right ear (from the back as we were both facing the TV)..... she did not have any response. I pull back her hair and turn her head to face me, and start to kiss her. She started to pull back from me and told me to go and take my rest.

I ignore her and tried to contd to kiss her, but she refused to open her mouth. and jokingly told me to go rest or she'll leave the room. KNN.... I have no choice. I went back to the other side of the bed and lie down on my own.

I still see her sitting in front of the tv, not even willing to come back to the other side of the bed. My 2IC is still sleeping and have no response.

Not wanting to give up, I think of the next course of action..............

Old 28-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
reliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waiting for the next update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1