The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro pls continue.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
highdrive76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my current FB....

bro pls carry on
Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Of course I remembered, bro. LOL
I will be waiting patiently for updates. no worries about being "long-winded". i prefer a slow buildup to the climax.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
Regazza is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegazza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next installment.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

bros, for those who is asking me for the contact of my FB/ mistress, please do not continue sending me private messages for that. Not that I am selfish, but there are some reasons for this. Appreciate your understanding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, guys, let's contd..... some information had been changed to protect her identity and my identity. FOr some reasons, I am sure her husband is reading this forum as well

Contd.....

I was working in a small MNC, somewhere in town. We have about 30 staffs with us. And I head the sales dept. So as I mentioned that it is a stressful job and my CEO is always chasing for numbers.

As my sales folks had been bringing in the numbers, there was not enough backend support to increase the efficiency and the processing time for the orders are taking forever. As such, after much presentation to the board, I finally managed to fight for an additional head count.

Thus, I got our HR to contact a few recruitment agencies, as well as posting jobs on a well known job portal to look for the person. As I mentioned in previous threads, I do not eat out, I have no idea, what I was looking for. Basically someone who is pleasant looking and able to do the job.

SO I started the interview processes. Of course, u guys will want to know how the interviewee looks like, just like the horny guys in my sales team. There were some pretty babes that came for the interview, but they are more pretty than brains, and so I rejected them. Basically, for the job role, I specifically requested for a female and not a male. Reason, I need a merticulous person for the job, and guys are not known for that.

Unfortunately, I have not completed my hire, when i have to fly off to a branch office to train some new sales folks. As such, the hiring was left to my CEO to hire the correct candidate.

After 2 weeks in China, I flew back and my CEO told me he had hired someone for the role. I trusted him and thought nothing more about it.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
whitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can't wait to find out who your CEO had hired.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loadnreadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls carry on!
Old 20-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

sorry guys, will update soon.... been busy

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Sorry guys, trying to think of a way to end the relation.... more than 7 months and still going.... haiz.....

---------------------------------------------------
Contd....

I trusted him and thought nothing more about it. I did not bother much about the new hire, but i found out that she is a friend of one of the procurement Manager. Well, the procurement manager and myself are smoking kakis, so we always smoke together. The new hire did not come into my mind at all, and so during the smoke breaks, we did not discuss on this.

Anyway, the day arrived when the new hire is supposed to join the company. HR informed me and told me to be early so that I need to give her some orientation. I was in office at 845am. She arrived at 9am sharp

She stunned me when she walked over to my desk. Well, my office is of the open concept, and this new girl is supposed to sit opposite my partition as she reports to me directly.

Anyway, she was not wearing sexily or something like that. She was in a normal dress. about 1.58m, slim (and i really mean slim. I din know her waist size then, but i easily think 22 or 23) with long highlighted hair and A cups. her weight should be about 40kg. No specs, mid 20s. She had long legs, killer legs and not chopsticks looking at all. But overall, her figure seemed nothing impressive, but I will explain more as the story goes on.

Best thing is her 1000 watt smile. Her whole face and eyes lit up when she smile. She came over to my desk, and smiled to report to me. I stunned at stared at her for 10 secs, looking at her smile. Finally, I regained my composure and she said something about HR told her to look for me.

I pointed to her seat and told her to try to call IT to get her login and stuffs. I went back to my seat and looked through the frosted panel separating our desk at her. She seemed to be very innocent and cute.

I was amazed that I could be mesmorize by her smile, even though her body seemed nothing to shout about. I am surprised by my reaction. This was last year Nov.

As time, passes, I was still mesmorize by this gal, but I did not take any actions. Normal office discussion, with the procurement manager and her going out for lunch often, and me busy with my work. Of course, my sales folks does passed her the backend work to do. I seldom liaise with her during this period of time.

But as she sits opposite me, I steal glances at her thru the frosted panel separating us occasionally. I do not know how to get to know her better as she seemed a little cold towards me (more like sabodinate and boss type of attitute). I asked her to join us for drinks few times, she rejected and told me she cant drink.....

Old 25-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds like this new colleague is your FB?
Old 28-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
sounds like this new colleague is your FB?
read on bro.....

------------------------
Contd...

Let's call the procurement manager (AAA) and my finance manager (FFF), and the gal (Felicia)

FFF is my KTV buddy. We often go KTV with his friends. and always tell each other which gal in the building is pretty. FFF is one good buddy. But when i talked to him about felicia, he is totally uninterested. Luckily he and me always have different taste.

As FFF is sitting in a corner, I always go to him to chat, about anyting. Work, woman, cars, money, etc. So whenever Felicia walk pass to collect printouts, go toilet, etc, i will always tell him how good she looks. I am starting to get mesmorise by her. But 1 major problem, how do I go to her and tell her I like her? I am her boss and if she reject me, it will be very embarassing for me.

Well, i am not sure what to do. But I have a break. Some how or others, AAA came to noticed that I was always looking at Felicia, so one day, he suggest 3 of us go out for a golfing session. Felicia and myself agreed.

So on that day, she was about to have her exams and took her notes out to study. I picked her directly from the office, as i am her boss and no questions were asked where I am bringing her to. AAA normally meet our vendors, so he can come out too.

As such, we met at the golf course and started on the session. I wouldnt want to go into too much details on this session, but basically, we broke the ice and she started to speak to me like a friend after this and not like boss and sabordinate.

this was the break I needed. From there, i got closer and closer to her. I started to pick and send her to work and school. In the meantime, AAA decides to leave the company due to better offer. So she is left alone and I could join her for lunch as well.

This happened in March this year, and I found out she is getting married in July.

Old 28-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whoa!! nice...keep it cumming, bro!
Old 28-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hunky925 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice start up TS...
Tent set and starting to camp...
Old 28-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IluvMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eager to read more!!! Don't stop. Quickly come back!!!
Old 29-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Looks like all good things have to wait. $350 really wasted on the OKT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1