The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
indotaipun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
The Dog zapped you to -15 I see...

Who is the Dog?
Old 16-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope TS comes back soon.
Old 16-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 9
racghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterracghu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor123 View Post
Hope TS comes back soon.
Where did TS go?
Old 18-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racghu View Post
Where did TS go?
So sorry these few weeks workload very busy.. will update very soon. Thank you for the support.
Old 18-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SabotageKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for TS to continue.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Soon after, Rosie had changed into something not so revealing and served us our food, it did not stop my friends from leering at her still.

It was very hard for me to keep my friends focus off Rosie that day and soon we all got to talking about the female form and sex. Rosie being the main topic of discussion. Both Al and Ron seemed mesmerized by Rosie, saying they would like to just see her naked and they would be happy. They spoke about seeing her nipples through her soaked t-shirt plastered to her body, they talked about her smooth skin as they "accidentally" brushed up against her as she was clearing the plates. They went on to talking about her smooth legs which seemed to go on forever and how they would love to caress them.

It was hard for me to maintain a straight face with all this talk about Rosie. They were talking about it, but I had seen and done it all. In my minds eye, I could see her supple breasts, I could see her moist pussy as I attacked her most private of parts. I could see her glorious body, all on display for me and only me. She had given me her virginity and for that I was fiercely protective and did not want to share, but all this talk got me excited as I was in my own dream world thinking of what I had been doing with Rosie. My friends noticed the slight erection in my pants. They began to tease me mercilessly.

Al: Eh houses how you tahan so long with such a beautiful thing in front of you all the time?

Houses: Emm... (trying to look disinterested)

Ron: Talk already got tentage, you sure you don't fantasize about Rosie?

Houses: Erm.. (like being caught in headlights.. I had nothing to say as I was not prepared for the conversations to get to this stage...)

Houses: Got lah ... (I finally gave in and confessed after and entire afternoon of teasing and talking and prodding by Al and Ron)

Al: So have you like done anything?

Houses: Like what? ( pretending to be blur...)

Ron: You know.. like see if she likes you? I thought I saw her looking at you in a special way when we were having lunch..

By this time, it was already almost dinner and the guys were egging to stay for that too. I was in two minds now as to whether to share my dark secret or to keep Rosie all to myself. I was torn as I did not want anyone else but me to make love to her...
Old 23-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

I was torn as I did not want anyone else but me to make love to her...

Ron: I am sure she likes you lah... I can see it.. (Ron in his typically macho style was pushing for something..)

Houses: Why would she like me?

Al: You mean you like her? (picking up on my question.. he tried to turn it around..)

Ron: (echoing Al) so you sure you have no feelings for her?

Houses: Huh? Where did that come from Al? What the heck are you talking about Ron?

Al and Ron together: Ah ha... Houses is guilty as charged...

Houses: Don't talk nonsense.

Al: Well you did get excited when we were talking about her...

Houses: So did you.. ( I shot back.. )

Ron: Bullshit you don't like her.. I saw your face when were discussing Rosie..you were in your own world..

Houses: Huh? I was right here all along..

Ron: That face, that dreamy face telling me you are thinking about a girl. Don't forget we have been friends for so long, we know you..

Houses: Nah.. I was not thinking about anything..

Al: You liar!
Old 23-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iCuntZapIT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 25-11-2015, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VigoCarpathian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nicely written TS
Old 25-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigoCarpathian View Post
nicely written TS
Thank you.
Old 25-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates, camping here for more.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 25-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Al: You liar!

Ron: So then, you like her too?!

Houses: I plead the fifth..

Al and Ron together: AH HA!

Houses: Ah ha what? Nothing to ah ha about. Which hot blooded male would not like or at least lust after her? She is pretty, sexy, nubile..

Al: So bro, you think we can stay for dinner?

Houses: Erm, you ask Rosie if she is willing to cook for you two again..

Ron: Ok.. (dashes out of the room...)

Al and I sat there, talking for the next 15min and when Ron still did not come back, we went to see what was going on. We caught him talking to Rosie in the kitchen, with the same bashful face I first had when I was trying to get into her pants. Making silly small talk and laughing too hard at her little jokes.

We could see he was trying to get her comfortable with him, by touching her in the safe zones. Every once in a while he would leave his hand on her forearm or he would touch her shoulders. Rosie seemed to love this attention from Ron and she was happily chatting away. After we had been standing there for about 10mins, I cleared my throat...

Houses: Ah hemm..so how Rosie? Would you be ok with cooking my friends dinner as well?

Rosie: Yes sir should be ok.

I asked my friends to return to my room while briefed Rosie on what to do for dinner. The moment I heard my room door close, I quickly pulled Rosie into her room and closed the door.

Houses: You like Ron? (I was a bit jealous of the way Rosie allowed Ron to touch her and her enjoyment of it.)

Rosie: No Houses... I thought he was your friend so was friendly with him.

Houses: Hmm. (Pouting like a petulant child...)

Rosie: Don't be like that.. (she had by that time slid up to me and had her arms around my neck trying to pull me in for a kiss..)

Houses: You... (before I could say anything else Rosie planted a kiss on my lips and before you knew it a fierce tongue battle started)

Breaking away from the kiss..

Houses: So Rosie, you willing to share yourself with my friends?

Rosie: Em.. no, I am not comfortable..

You cannot imagine how happy I was with that answer. I kissed her back, made her wet by snaking my hands into her shorts and asked her to prepare dinner. When I got back to the room..

Al: How come YOU took so long?

Houses: I was telling her what to cook for dinner lah you idiot!

Ron: Sure or not? Maybe you were doing something else?

Houses: (clearing my throat) no way... besides, I would not share her with the two of you.. you both have girlfriends already, I am still single. You both wanna stomp my playground?

Al: See Ron, told you he had feelings for her.

Ron: Bingo!

Houses: Bullshit you both. You wanna stay for dinner, you be nice.. (I threatened)

Al and Ron: Ok ok.. but can we try our luck?

Knowing Rosie's answer from earlier, I boldly said

Houses: You can try but I don't think you will succeed.. my caveats.. you cannot fuck her and if you try, you have to share your girlfriends with me.

Al and Ron: On man. (Both excited by the prospect of Rosie...)

Thank goodness, they did not notice Rosie's dry nectar coating my fingers. I quietly slipped into the ensuite to wash my hands.
Old 25-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
I55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you for story.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I55055 View Post
Thank you for story.
Thank you.
Old 28-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Thank goodness, they did not notice Rosie's dry nectar coating my fingers. I quietly slipped into the ensuite to wash my hands.

Dinner came and went and was an amusing affair. Chillaxing and just watching Al and Ron trying to chat up Rosie was hilarity in itself. They were both tripping over each other in their efforts to get her attention. At one stage during dinner, I slipped into the kitchen and whispered in Rosie's ear to flirt with them. She looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes, but agreed after I persuaded her that it would not go any further. I cheekily asked her...

Houses: So Rosie, would you let me friends see you naked?

Rosie:??!! Erm... only if you want.

Houses: I think today enough already as you showed them your nipples earlier at lunch.

Rosie: Yah! (In an exclaimed whisper) so embarrassing you know.

Houses: But did you like the attention?

Rosie: Erm...

Houses: No? You did not?

Rosie: Erm.. yes (she finally said after an eternity)

Houses: Wah I am no longer your one and only? (testing her in my cheeky voice with an impish grin)

Rosie: Of course you are.. I will do anything for you. But having three guys looking at you makes a girl feel flattered you know? (she winked when she said that)

Houses: Hmph! (pouting... )

Getting back to the guys at the table, I was curious to see how things would transpire now that I had gotten over my jealousy issues and was more horny than anything else.

Rosie came to clear the table after dinner and asked if we wanted any dessert.. Al quickly spoke up..

Al: What choices do we have?

Rosie: There are some mangoes in the fridge and there is vanilla ice cream.

Ron: And what else do you have?

Rosie: Erm.. mangosteens?

Ron: (trying his luck) can we have you as dessert? (trying his best at a wide eye puss in boots experssion)

Rosie: (had a momentary shocked expression on her face but recovered and played along as I had instructed...) you mean this?

At the same time Rosie cupped her breasts and put them in Ron's face. Ron got such a shock till he nearly fell off his chair..

Houses: Just get some mangoes and ice-cream please Rosie.

Ron turned around and shot me a stare... after Rosie went back to the kitchen..

Ron: Eh, bo swee lah Bro. Why you block me.

Houses: Remember if anything happens, remember that you promised to share your girlfriends.. can you live with that?

Al: Erm. What kind of sharing?

Houses: What ever you do with Rosie, you have to let me do with your girlfriends...(at this point I was just horny, both Al and Ron had stunners for partners and it would be any guys dream to just even look...)

Ron: Erm.

Houses: Think carefully, this could ruin your relationships.. do you want that? I know we have been friends for a long time, so...

You could see both of them deep in though, weighing up the pros and cons of the situation.

When Rosie came back with the desserts, she "accidentally" brushed against both Ron and Al as she was setting down the bowls. You could see the electric shock it produced as the smooth skin of Rosie's legs came into contact with theirs.

Rosie: Here you go.. dessert is served...

Ron: (recovering from his shock and daze and deep thinking) I see only mangoes and ice-cream, where is the dessert you offered before?

I looked at Ron and Al and they both gave me that understanding that they agreed with our arrangement. We had shared most things amongst the three of us, but never anything sexual. The most we had gone were our sick fantasies. One thing we all had in common was our love for panties.

Al: Yeah, where was that "other dessert"?

Rosie: (looking at me for permission) You mean these? Cupping her breasts again...

Both Ron and Al did not notice the subtle nod of my head as I made eye contact with Rosie and Rosie stuffed her beasts in my friends faces. I would say both Ron and Al got about 15s worth of boob, you could see their hands reaching out for Rosie wanting more. She quickly side stepped them like a deer and made her way back to the kitchen, her cheeky laughter resounding in the dining room...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1