The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
sexplorers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I went to OT. Some bangala quite tall & handsome one.
I only go there sit alone, like nobody to approach.
lol. kor lian dai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Any bros here ever wondered why blangra can get maids easily?
Old 23-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Because these people are easy to scam.
Singaporean would require an exchange for the maids' goals to be met.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
my guess and also from 1 of the bros here got mention before is that the bangalas are willing to spend on the maids while we are mostly thrifty and stingy lol.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Maids who works here also need some companion and someone always there to talk to. Also, Bangla will also joins the maid's friends unlike most of us worry being spotted by friend or family. Of course also like others saying Bangla will be more willing to spend for their gf (maids).
Old 23-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykiss View Post
Maids who works here also need some companion and someone always there to talk to. Also, Bangla will also joins the maid's friends unlike most of us worry being spotted by friend or family. Of course also like others saying Bangla will be more willing to spend for their gf (maids).
I think certain truth in your observations as both maids and bangla need companion.
Yes the other thing they can openly fish whereas we have to be discreet, cannot expose ourselves.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 23-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rata00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Reason being maids like bangala because they share the same standard in the living environment .they usually dont like local cose we are too smart for them ,vice versa..they are not stupid as well.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Why blanga?

Can we spent the whole Sunday with them ? Even if we can we will find them annoying after fucking them

Can you pump her 60 mins non stop and maintain rock hard? Haha

Can you afford the walk the streets n pak tor with her? Haha

Probably all no the above for us sinkies and we don't want to pay them much lol

If you are pinay pussy whom would you choose hehe
Old 24-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

but... in fact maids will prefer us locals, be it chinese, indian or malays as they stand a chance to have a better standard of living if they were to move in with us lol.. Some of them would prefer chinese so as they can bring us out to "show off", i encountered one before after screwing her she wanted to bring me to see her friends but i said i was busy n rushed off.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
but... in fact maids will prefer us locals, be it chinese, indian or malays as they stand a chance to have a better standard of living if they were to move in with us lol.. Some of them would prefer chinese so as they can bring us out to "show off", i encountered one before after screwing her she wanted to bring me to see her friends but i said i was busy n rushed off.
Move in where ?

MOM rules strictly forbid maids marrying Singaporean and its in the training for maids.

Every maid knows it. Especially pinay.

Plus, a lot of them are married back home, and even if husband left, dissolving marriage is not that easy.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Move in where ?

MOM rules strictly forbid maids marrying Singaporean and its in the training for maids.

Every maid knows it. Especially pinay.

Plus, a lot of them are married back home, and even if husband left, dissolving marriage is not that easy.
Yup I believe they know but the thing is they still believe it can be done when they thought they serve the guy until very shiok. I heard some when they bring their Chinese guy out to meet friend, their friends always envy them n tell them to get marry. Just like they know about aids or disease but still they do it raw with any men that treat them good or just top up their card.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

maid for exchange anyone? real contact please
Old 25-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
Bromine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykiss View Post
You make good points bro
Old 25-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

yea its true that maids cant marry here due to MOM laws. But many of them still have that wishful thinking to move in to Singapore. Perhaps not during their employment but hopefully after they go back their country, they hoped that our bros here will go find them too
Old 25-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
yea its true that maids cant marry here due to MOM laws. But many of them still have that wishful thinking to move in to Singapore. Perhaps not during their employment but hopefully after they go back their country, they hoped that our bros here will go find them too
Married to a sg man is their only way to get out of poverty. But they have forgotten other maid also aiming for sg man. I don't know whether mom has tell them these things or not but looks like many just will do anything to get out of poverty. Even to the extent of showing nude photo as we can see it here, despite the danger of getting found out n sent back.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JiByeHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Married to a sg man is their only way to get out of poverty. But they have forgotten other maid also aiming for sg man. I don't know whether mom has tell them these things or not but looks like many just will do anything to get out of poverty. Even to the extent of showing nude photo as we can see it here, despite the danger of getting found out n sent back.
No venture no gain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1