The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
foxykitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: House cleaning for the boyfriend

Good write
Old 25-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 9
DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!DaisyGanGoofy is one of the Best!
Re: House cleaning for the boyfriend

OMG soooo juicy
Old 25-11-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
Bromine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

do continue bro
Old 25-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromine View Post
do continue bro
Hey bro Bromine...TS is a SIS not a bro leh ...haha...Yes, sis luv2suck memoirs are always mouth-watering & never fails to raise our adrenalin levels to their peaks each time reading them causing us guys raging hardons

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bump up this thread
Old 26-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Meeting Friend's Hubby on the Train

I was on the MRT to the office this morning. It was so crowded we were packed in the train like sardines. I happened to be standing beside my friend's husband. I knew they were going through a rough patch and my friend confided to me that they had not had sex for months. He is a very good looking and extremely tall Chinese guy. He can easily pass off as a professional basketball player. I sensed that he was looking down my cleavage. I turned to look at him and he pretended to look away.

I purposely opened up my jacket so that he had a clearer view of my cleavage. Then I turned to look at him and this time I confirmed that he was definitely admiring my body. At the next stop, no one alighted by several more passengers boarded causing a real tight squeeze. I moved in to stand in front of him facing him. This time he really had a direct view down my cleavage.

At one part of the journey the ride was a little jerky and I pretended to fall forward and held on to his arm. I left my hand on his arm feeling his muscles. They felt muscular and I thought to myself, "lucky bitch!" I looked up at him and gave him a smile. We didn't talk much.

Someone was trying to get off the train and brushing behind me forced me to move forward. My body pressed against his and because he was so tall, his crotch was pressed against my navel. I was quite sure there was some hardness there.

I pressed my body closer to his and stayed in that position. Then my right hand slowly moved between our bodies. I pretended to adjust my jacket. This time I could feel the outline of his hardness in his business pants. It felt huge. I turned my hand outwards so that his erect cock was pressed against my palm. Then my fingers wrapped around his cock giving it a light squeeze. He didn't move back but just stood in front of me pretending nothing was happening. He tried to say something but the words didn't come out.

We were on the train for the next 20 minutes and throughout the journey I was massaging his hard rod through his pants. Just before our stop (yes we happened to alight at the same station), I felt some dampness . I looked at him and I could tell from the movement of his lips he was mouthing the word - precum. I smiled.

When we were out on the platform, he signalled to me to follow him. He led me to a nearby office building and into a staircase landing. He assured me no one ever used the stairs in the building.

He started kissing me and his hands fondled my breasts as he pressed his groin hard against my body. My hand reached for his cock which was still hard in his pants. Slowly I unzipped his pants and extricated his love-pole. I looked at it and was surprised at its thickness although it wasn't really very long, probably about 5.5 inches long. But it was so thick, it felt heavy. He said he was running late and asked if I would like to give him a blowjob.

I knelt down and took his thick cock into my mouth and began sucking it. He didn't last very long. Within a minute or so, his cock started pulsating in my mouth. He rammed his cock all the way into my mouth and then he started ejaculating his thick goo down my throat.

As soon as he had dumped the last drop of cum, he quickly dressed up. We exchanged numbers, he apologised for cumming so quickly explaining that he was too excited. He told me my friend had moved out of their flat. He was now staying alone.

Then we parted ways for now, I guess.
Old 26-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Brasil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for an interesting story.
Old 26-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CuntBoonWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting Friend's Hubby on the Train

I sense more adventures on the way ..... please remember to update hor
Old 27-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Brasil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next episode.
Old 28-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Friend's Hubby - Sequel

Last night at about 9pm he called. Twenty minutes later I heard a knock at my door and with some excitement, I let him in. We were sitting on the floor around the huge coffee table just having drinks and talking, mostly about how disappointed he was with his marriage.

He excused himself to use the washroom. I was standing looking out of the window waiting for him when I felt him close behind me. His arms went around my waist and he began kissing and nibbling on my neck. I lay back against him enjoying the closeness. This time we could take it slow, I thought to myself.

His hands began to knead my breasts and I moaned a long, low sound. I turned toward him, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him closer for a kiss. Our tongues darted in and out of each others mouth as he put his hand under my loose blouse and felt my nipple harden through the lace of my bra as he removed it from beneath my blouse.

His head moved down to my chest and he began sucking on each nipple, through the very flimsy material of my see-through cotton blouse. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me close. I could feel his cock bulging through his jeans. He backed against the wall and pulled my micro-mini skirt up around my waist. His hips moved in a grinding motion as rubbed his hard cock against my crotch.

Slowly, his hand trailed inside my panties, one finger sliding inside of my cunt which was already damp. "You are dripping wet, baby," he teased.

He unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off me. I pulled at his shirt until it came off over his head. My hands ran up and down his chest. I could feel his warm body under my hands, his heart beating faster as my hands caressed him.

He unzipped his pants and let them drop far enough to let his stiff hard cock have some breathing room. He wasn't wearing any underwear. "Suck me sugar." he said.

I dropped to my knees in front of him, encircling his cock with my lips as my tongue licked the head of his cock. I slowly sucked his pulsating cock into my ready mouth.

"Oh God, yes" he breathed as I continued to suck him slowly adding more and more pressure on it. A drop of precum leaked out of him and I licked it off with the tip of my tongue. My head moved downward and I stated to lick his balls. I slowly took one of his balls into my mouth and held it there. My tongue moved in little circles as I gently mouthed each of his balls. Cupping them in my hands, I moved back to attend to his throbbing cock.

His hips moved in rotation as he began to slowly and gently fuck my mouth. His hands held my head to keep it steady as he pistoned his thick cock in and out of my hot mouth. His cock throbbed and jumped as his balls tightened against his body.

"Get ready, sugar, I'm gonna cum in your hot mouth," he said. At that very instance, he slammed hard into my face as he released his hot goo into my hungry mouth.

"Drink it all up baby. You are a natural born sucker" he said as I licked his cock clean. He pulled me up for a long hug. As we hugged, he pulled down my panties, letting them dropped to the floor around my ankles. He gently let me down onto the floor, leaning me against the edge of the divan. He was between my legs pulling up my skirt. My legs fell over his shoulders.

His tongue ran the length of my slippery slit. His cheek brushed against my mound as a drop of his sperm leaked from my cunt and dripped onto his face. He opened my legs wide and began to lap at my pussy lips. His thumb found the tiny button hiding under the hood of my clit and he rubbed it gently.

The sensation was out of this world. I pushed my pussy into his face, as he buried his tongue deep inside of my hole.

He sucked my sensitive clitoris into his mouth sucking on it, sending lighting sensation up and down my spine. His fingers searched and found my cunt and he began to suck and finger me at the same time. I shoved and pushed my cunt against his mouth wildly. I was totally out of control as one orgasm and then another and another hit me, surging through my entire body, making me see stars.

He slowed down and let me recover for a while before turning me around. In that position, my breasts pushed against the edge of the divan and my ass was perked high in the air. He opened my ass and inserted one finger inside me. He used my cunt juice to lubricate my already wet moist hole. He began a slow fucking motion, sliding his finger in and out of my cunt. He moved his finger in and out of my vagina, watching as my cuntal entrance gaped open to received the intrusion. I reached down to feel his cock and was happy that he was hard again.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy now sugar," he breathed into my ear. "Do you know that I'd wanted to fuck you when I first met you at my wedding? Now, I'm going to fuck you so good you wished I'd fucked you earlier."

He took his cock in his hand and stroked until he was rock hard. He pushed the head into my pussy and stopped. Then he asked in a low sexy but masterful voice, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, fuck me hard," I answered, "fill up my pussy with your hot cum."

He rammed himself into my waiting cavity, pumping hard and furious. I met every thrust with my own. My pussy was so wet, slippery and hungry for his cock, it swallowed his fat cock and squeezed it deeper inside me. I knew that his orgasm was going to come quick and hard this time from the expression on his face. So I fucked back with even more fervour.

Again and again he rammed his thick fuck-pole into my slippery pussy. Suddenly, my body stiffened, and I cried out as my muscles started to contract into orgasm. I wasn't expecting to cum so fast but I just let it go. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, don't stop, don't stop, faster, harderrrrrrr," I screamed.

He drove his cock deep into my cunt and held it inside me as he released his pent-up energy into me. He stayed inside of me as his cock continued expanding and contracting, releasing more and more loads of tiny baby-makers into the condom.

After he had deposited the last drop of spunk, we slowly eased ourselves down onto the floor, letting his softening cock popped out of my vagina. He hugged me for a while and then he said very softly, "I am still hoping she'll come back to me." No other words were spoken, we both knew what would have to be.
Old 28-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mr S - My Boyfriend's Boss

My boyfriend's boss invited boyfriend and I for dinner 2 days after I met him in his suite. Dinner was in a private room at a high-end restaurant in town.

I was dressed in a very short micro-mini skirt and a mid-drift blouse, as instructed by Mr S. He was dressed in a suit and looked splendid. My boyfriend was dressed in just tie and shirt.

I was invited to sit beside him and boyfriend sat opposite us.

During the dinner, in the middle of our conversation, I felt Mr S moving his hand over my knee. I pretended nothing was happening and then I felt him gently sliding his hand up to my thigh.

The waiter was serving the first course and my heartbeat quickened a little. Ignoring the presence of the staff, his fingers fanned out and began to creep toward my inner thigh. Oh my god, I was besides myself, as his fingers slowly and sensuously started to explore. I shyly looked at my boyfriend but he had no idea what was going on.

I unthinkingly parted my legs for Mr S and his fingers found its way to my crotch. I was getting a little wet and somehow ached for his touch. His fingers found their way beneath my panties through its leg opening. Soon the tip of his index finger was teasing me, lightly caressing the opening of my cunt. I grimaced as I tried to control my moans. My boyfriend looked quizzically at me but had no idea.

His finger slipped inside my pussy and found my most sensitive place ... the place that I love being touched the most. His finger explored me further, in and out, as I squirmed and wiggled as subtly as I could. Boyfriend suspected something and pretended to drop his fork. Bending down to pick the fork, he peered beneath the table and saw what was happening.

Boyfriend pretended nothing out of the ordinary was going on and continued eating his food.

Mr S, on the other hand, was elated at being able to take full liberties with me knowing that my boyfriend had seen it all and did not protest. The dirty old man knew exactly what to do to make me cum, but I held back as best I could because we were right in the middle of dinner.

I tried hard to suppress my feelings. But his fingers were so wickedly masturbating me that soon the waves of orgasm became too strong for me to suppress any longer. I covered my mouth with my napkin and moaned and gasped as my first wave of orgasm came over me.

As I rode through the waves of my orgasm, Mr S continued to finger me and softly pinched my clitoris. Finally, I reached my peak and slumped back against the chair.

Slowly, Mr S removed his finger. He placed his wet finger in his mouth and blatantly licked it as if to let my boyfriend know that I had cummed all over his finger. My boyfriend watched, looking envious that he could not share the sweet taste of my joy juice. Then Mr S did the most unthinkable thing. He moved his finger towards my boyfriend's face and asked if he like to taste it. I was shocked but my boyfriend obediently move forward to take his finger into his mouth and licked it. Mr S was so pleased with my boyfriend that he announced that his company could do with more loyal employees like him. He laughed heartily and told my boyfriend to report to his office the next morning.

Then he held my hand and moved it below the table. My boyfriend's eyes gorged out with surprise. He placed my hand over his crotch and I felt his hardness beneath his pants.

My finger caressed Mr S hardness. He had a large grin on his face and I am sure boyfriend noticed it. I shifted a bit closer to Mr S.

My fingers found his hard swollen cock. I caressed the mound very lightly and sensually. I reached for his zipper and slowly I lowered it, much to his delight. I expertly remove his hard cock from his pants and gave it a loving squeeze. He gasped a bit and tried to keep his composure but he was so hard and horny, his facial expression gave him away.

My boyfriend looked at me and gave me a wink. Then boyfriend started telling some dirty jokes and Mr S laughed out loud at the joke. But he was finding it very difficult to keep his mind on eating and chatting at the same time as my fingers wrapped around his turgid cock, stroking it.

I stroked him harder now, then slowed down. Then I decided to tease him by lightly swirling my fingers around the head of his large bulbous cock. I could tell that Mr S was wild with desire for me but he could do nothing about it. We were after all in a public place.

I continued teasing his cock head until his precum was flowing out profusely. Soon I felt the tenseness of his legs as he squeezed his thighs together. I knew he would soon cum for me.

I discreetly move my napkin from my lap to his and I pressed on pleasuring his cock. Mr S was desperately trying to hold back but I knew his weakness. I kept up the magic finger work on his bulbous cock head, the tip of my finger tickling his pee-hole moving over it in circles.

Mr S gave out a loud sigh not caring that my boyfriend was present or that the waiter had just entered the room to clear the empty dishes and getting ready to serve dessert.

I felt his cock twitching in my hand. I knew that Mr S was cumming soon. I held his cock tightly as he slumped forward. The waiter was shocked and asked if everything was okay. I smiled at him and he understood.

I gave another tuck at his cock and Mr S released all of the pent-up cum that he had for me. I looked lovingly into my boyfriend's eyes and recognised the lust in them. I shared with him a silent, visual kiss and hug as I placed Mr S's cock back inside his pants.

Dinner continued as normal. As we were leaving after dinner, Mr S presented me with a little gift box. I opened it and was pleased to see a beautiful Cartier watch in it.
Old 28-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iJiakSimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mr S - My Boyfriend's Boss

Very good updates ...... please continue !!!
Old 01-12-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

bus72 bus72 bus72

Sry to burst in here but husband or bf lol
Old 02-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus72 View Post
Sry to burst in here but husband or bf lol
We have registered but no customary rites yet so i still refer to him as boyfriend though legally he is my hubby.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
JohnBoSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, any more adventure?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1