The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
leodumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pantyhose fetish/wearing

Outdoor Hose Report (complete)

Off work earlier as usual; hence I went to the nearby foodcourt's Gent's to change into casual wear so as to avoid being spotted by colleagues who finish around my timing.

Time to decommission another pair of black drugstore housebrand hose which has served me well for almost 20 wears which I wear under workpants. Decided to show more hosed legs today by wearing a low back loafers and no-show socks. Slipped into my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheers Support Pantyhose, Beige along with above knee berms and walked out after getting that "heaty face sensation" off.

Walked across the library, passing walking pedestrians and those sitting at benches outside sheltered area and waited at the traffic light to my restocking zone. Did a quick visual scan across and got busy on my phone; no one spotted my hosed legs. Once lights turn green, I moved across with normal pace, passing young teriary girls, boys, working class and subsequently some diners seated at restaurants just along the walkway, right into the mall without anyone spotting my hosed legs.

Took the escalator up; this time I decided not to walk up quickly but allowed it to bring me to the next level. There were OLs behind me who could immediately spot my hosed legs but it didn't bother me. Went on to my regular store to stock up more of these hose I'm wearing since it's already a "spot on" style and color to my preference; didn't spend alot of time at the hosiery section as I already knew what I needed so it was a quick pick and go. At the cashier, there was an elderly family but none of them were bothered spotting my hosed legs.

After paying (served by a sweet looking girl who appears to be a tertiary student), I walked past the main areas where female sales promoters could be seen before exiting the store; slow strolls to the escalator down to run some errands before taking the subway; queued behind a Malay couple while the lady was facing me as her partner was using the machine; there was another OL queuing for other ATMs beside me, at a distance where my legs could be seen in full view. When both were done, none of them noticed my legs and so I did my stuff and headed for the subway.

Walked through the interchange, climbing stairs without hurrying in worry to be spotted in hosed legs, I did another visual scan around me quickly as I walked up to the platform. Not the least uncrowded but I wasn't bothered and went to my usual gate. While I was waiting for the train, I noticed a middle aged OL on the other side looking in my direction; she could be looking at my hosed legs but no matter.

During the trainride, visual scanned randomly and noticed no one was looking at my legs; not even the OLs sitting at the door seats facing me as I was standing at the inactive door side. I chose this position as it was in full view of anyone who walked in to gain confidence. As train was reaching my destination, walked nearer to door, stood in the middle section near the grab poles (an even more full view position) till the doors opened.

Walked naturally out, took my time walking up the "express" side of the escalator as it was a long way up at the transit station, reaching the LRT platform. During the train ride, there was a middle-aged man standing facing me where he could see my hosed legs but I noticed he wasn't bothered. Upon exiting, walked pass an OL (I noticed yarn color made my legs look a little tan under the warm lighting), passed the exit gates and crossing roads, other pedestrians who were completely oblivious to my hosed legs.

Took my time to open mailbox and got a vacant lift ready, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Did some writeups for pantyhose review, bros. Do feel free to read it up at my blog, in my undersigned.
Old 25-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
loversph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodumlao View Post
Did some writeups for pantyhose review, bros. Do feel free to read it up at my blog, in my undersigned.
Interesting reviews, thanks for sharing!
Old 25-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodumlao View Post

Off work earlier as usual; hence I went to the nearby foodcourt's Gent's to change into casual wear so as to avoid being spotted by colleagues who finish around my timing.

Time to decommission another pair of black drugstore housebrand hose which has served me well for almost 20 wears which I wear under workpants. Decided to show more hosed legs today by wearing a low back loafers and no-show socks. Slipped into my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheers Support Pantyhose, Beige along with above knee berms and walked out after getting that "heaty face sensation" off.

Walked across the library, passing walking pedestrians and those sitting at benches outside sheltered area and waited at the traffic light to my restocking zone. Did a quick visual scan across and got busy on my phone; no one spotted my hosed legs. Once lights turn green, I moved across with normal pace, passing young teriary girls, boys, working class and subsequently some diners seated at restaurants just along the walkway, right into the mall without anyone spotting my hosed legs.

Took the escalator up; this time I decided not to walk up quickly but allowed it to bring me to the next level. There were OLs behind me who could immediately spot my hosed legs but it didn't bother me. Went on to my regular store to stock up more of these hose I'm wearing since it's already a "spot on" style and color to my preference; didn't spend alot of time at the hosiery section as I already knew what I needed so it was a quick pick and go. At the cashier, there was an elderly family but none of them were bothered spotting my hosed legs.

After paying (served by a sweet looking girl who appears to be a tertiary student), I walked past the main areas where female sales promoters could be seen before exiting the store; slow strolls to the escalator down to run some errands before taking the subway; queued behind a Malay couple while the lady was facing me as her partner was using the machine; there was another OL queuing for other ATMs beside me, at a distance where my legs could be seen in full view. When both were done, none of them noticed my legs and so I did my stuff and headed for the subway.

Walked through the interchange, climbing stairs without hurrying in worry to be spotted in hosed legs, I did another visual scan around me quickly as I walked up to the platform. Not the least uncrowded but I wasn't bothered and went to my usual gate. While I was waiting for the train, I noticed a middle aged OL on the other side looking in my direction; she could be looking at my hosed legs but no matter.

During the trainride, visual scanned randomly and noticed no one was looking at my legs; not even the OLs sitting at the door seats facing me as I was standing at the inactive door side. I chose this position as it was in full view of anyone who walked in to gain confidence. As train was reaching my destination, walked nearer to door, stood in the middle section near the grab poles (an even more full view position) till the doors opened.

Walked naturally out, took my time walking up the "express" side of the escalator as it was a long way up at the transit station, reaching the LRT platform. During the train ride, there was a middle-aged man standing facing me where he could see my hosed legs but I noticed he wasn't bothered. Upon exiting, walked pass an OL (I noticed yarn color made my legs look a little tan under the warm lighting), passed the exit gates and crossing roads, other pedestrians who were completely oblivious to my hosed legs.

Took my time to open mailbox and got a vacant lift ready, home James.

Nice report, I guess you're pretty used to going out in hose! We should do an outing sometime!
Old 25-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

You bet I am, loversph bro! Doing more days in berms and hose after work. Stay tuned for more reports!
Old 25-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quick hose report:

In berms and my favourite hose, just had dinner at a regular stall and heading to library. Details will be in later.
Old 25-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quick hose report.

Have just put on my favourite Gunze Mirica sheer to waist. Headed out to a mall for a walk and some food.

Sat at a rather bright food court. The fluorescent lights behind me is making the hose look strangely pinkish. Under the strong light the matt look of the hose makes the legs look strangely smooth. I think some angmo might have saw it. But heck, I'm just here to eat.

After dinner, went to buy ticket for a movie. Had some patrons behind me in the queue, nothing out of the ordinary. There was a pantyhose scene in the movie. It's the Legends movie just in case you are wondering.

After the movie, hardly anyone on the street. A young lady was walking behind me and walked past another lady. I guess the lighting might be too dark for the hose to show.

Walked home in the cool evening air.

Last edited by loversph; 26-11-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old 25-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Another lesson day of the week; weather had been cooling by the time I got off from work to get ready to refuel for the evening. Decided to take a step further this time to gain hose experience by going to have dinner with exposed hosed legs.

Went to the nearest food court's Gent's for casual change, and slipped on my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose in Beige, along with an above knee berms, no show socks and low back loafers. Took the busier pavement of the side nearer to my usual dining area where there are more pedestrians around. Since traffic light wasn't ready, I had to wait at the junction with full view of hosed legs. I didn't take the path which passes a beautician where the girls (sometimes in opaques or sheer hose) can be seen distributing flyers outside at certain hours; shall leave this to the next round. I deliberately passed a taxi stand where a handful of commuters were waiting, a hosed OL in black pantyhose puffing away with her companion before I reached the traffic lights heading to my dining area.

Ordered my food, had my dinner (hosed legs in full view despite the familiar faces of the workers there) and made my way to library for some revision before classes. From the journey after slipping into hose and berms, I took random visual scans around, walking naturally and noticed no one actually looked at my hosed legs. During mealtime, I saw a bunch of male office workers seated beside me in a group dining; as I was done, I picked up my stuff, walked confidently pass them, passed working staff and a crowded traffic crossing where I came from.

Soon, I was in the library revising. I chose a bench seat as the couches are more comfortable than high tablechair sets. As I sat the edge of berms slided to half thigh, exposing my hosed legs more. Librarians, library patrons walked past me and I wasn't bothered whether they will be looking at my hosed legs as I continue with my revision.

As I was about to go for classes, a big sized guy plonked himself on the same bench as me, flipping his book and muttered to himself in exclamation; I could make out things like "...first time.." in his spoken dialect; he may be looking in my direction and commenting about his "visual surprise" but I didn't bother.
Entered class as usual, went through lesson smoothly while hosed legs could be seen peeping back at me from below my own table area; my favourite classmate still didn't notice though we were sitting near in the small classroom. Last to leave the class, noticing if my teacher spotted it but she didn't, moved out with other departing students and towards the subway interchange. Passed a pub restaurant where many Caucasian patrons were seated near the walkway to the mall.

Didn't want to hurry though there was train leaving, hence that gave me additional exposure time till the next train arrived. As I was waiting, I noticed an OL facing me, 3 gates ahead of me and possibly spotted my hosed legs but I wasn't bothered.

Boarded a pretty empty train to transit and stood near the grabpole, across the transit station and then a crowded train homebound. No one in the train bothered to look (based on my surveillance intel). As I was reaching the transit station at my hometown, a lady took the empty seat infront of me where my hosed legs are at full view (she was glued to her phone), while a man, alighting, seemingly took glances at my hosed legs.

Caught the sight of a lady seated at the corner through glass reflection, and noticed she was looking at my hosed legs direction. Didnt bother and once again, took the central area as train was reaching my station. Ascended the crowded central escalator to LRT platform and got stuck at the express lane due to the commuting crowd. That gave me some time of exposure and I heard a PRC lady behind me talking about "pantyhose looking odd", probably at the sight of my hosed legs.

Entered the LRT and took stand near the exit door. Despite having hosed legs at full view of a few lady passengers, none of them were looking.

Took a regular paced walk from LRT, passing pedestrian walkways without attracting weird glances, and home James.

Last edited by leodumlao; 26-11-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old 26-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quick hose report:

Making way home from work in above knee berms with hose. Details will be in shortly.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

This premium line looks like something I'd want to try next:

ASTIGU Premium Line Rich Silk Tights

http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/shiro...uct/a56fp1001/

ASTIGU 'Premium Line’ Black Tights (35D)
http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/shiro...uct/a56fp1205/
Old 28-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Outdoor Hosed Report for Nov 26:

This is the 3rd consecutive day in the week, to show hosed legs after a working day.

Went to the usual foodcourt Gent's to change into casuals with above knee berms, no-show socks and loafters. Took the rear pavement of the library; raining again hence I was a little concerned about water splatters making my hosed legs look more prominent, but heck; no one stop and look in the rain except at waiting areas such as traffic lights.

As I waited at the traffic lights, motorists lined the road when green man appeared. Walked across the road, accompanied by passing pedestrians wielding brollies, everyone went on with their ways without paying much attention to my hosed legs.

Entered the mall, crossed over the overhead link and reached the long and croweded bus stop which was just behind a street shopping area. Took a small run but my bus ran off, hence I walked back to mid junction, without bothering about any glances from those middle aged women seated benches where I ran past.

Soon, my bus arrived, took my short ride and transited at the subway station. Since I'm a little earlier, I decided to stopover at midjourney station to do some restocking for my favourite pantyhose. The last time I came, I was still shy to shop as there were many middle aged salesladies around. This time round, I'm in hose legs with berms. Took the escalators nearest to Isetan, passing eateries and walking right into the hosiery section. Found my optimum size (L-LL) and there were only 3 Beige pairs left; seemed like it's a popular shade as the remaining were nudes that were abundant in quantity.

"Swept" off the last 3 pairs, walked up to the cashier near the cosmetic boothes, with lots of cosmetic salesladies (most are tastefully hosed). Initially, I was hesitant to stand right behind the customer who was almost done with cashing her purchase as it will put my hosed legs in full sight (lights were very bright in this section for some reasons), but heck, I went up and stood to wait for my turn, without bothering about how or if those girls will look at me.

After paying, walked past some promotion event areas in the store, saw some Sarah Borghi pantyhose on offer, but didn't really look into detail as I've already got what I needed.

Took the same crowded route nearest to the subway station, without hurrying and took a gate which soon got crowded with commuters.

Made my way up to the LRT station soon; with some stopping even on the express lane as it was hitting the peak hour for offwork commuters. As I walked to the platform, saw a young mother with her walking toddler but none she wasn't looking at me or noticing my hosed legs.

Soon, I was walking past a traffic junction lined with motorists, some male pedestrians and soon, I was up the lift and home James.

Old 28-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Outdoor Hosed Report (complete)

Weekend grocery restocking on a smaller scale. As wife was out for a gathering, I decided to make use of the daylight hours to go out with hosed legs. Looking through my inventory after a series of stockup on my favourite brand, I decided to try on the Nude Summer Shade from Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose. Though it wasn't the optimum size, it was still a comfortable feet.

After doing some visual analysis against the sunlight, I decided to revert to Beige since the nude shades are too light for my skintone; decided to wear back the Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose which has a regular panty, though yarn is a little glossier than the Elegants. Went with one of my favourite above knee berms, noshow socks and loafers, and off I went.

There was another passenger; a middle aged man, in the same elevator with me during way down but he didn't notice my hosed legs; probably the colour blended well with the warm light.

When I was walking through the streets to the grocer's in the mall basement, I wasn't bothered if anyone was looking at my hosed legs, especially the little gloss it could show in the bright sunlight. Went around the various stations, taking my time with selection, and finally cashing out at self-check station; despite getting assistance from the male staff, he didn't notice anything as while he was walking towards me.

After grocery was done, I took the busier escalators and did not do the "express walk" up the overtaking lanes; instead, took my time to walk out, past crowds, dining areas; even young parents walking towards me did not notice anything.

Reached the lobby and took the ready elevator, home James.

Old 28-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing
Old 30-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

One of the off days from regular work hence decided to go out during the day hours to run some errands, and also gaining further outdoor hose confidence. Needed something to organize those pantyhose in my wardrobe.

Since I haven't had lunch and it was late, I might as well do it altogether when I'm out. Slipped into my favourite Propeds Elegant All Sheers Support Pantyhose in Beige, with my favourite no show socks and low back loafers, above knees linen berms and singlet since it was a sunny afternoon.

As the sun was pretty bright today, the beige wrapping over my legs appear to be a little pale than usual; so at the back of my mind, I was analyzing if I wore the wrong shade today; but after some mental inventory check, it was all in order. Took the usual alternative path as the multipurpose shelter (MPS) was occupied, and crossed the road, walking past a few female domestic workers, homemakers without getting any attention.

Soon, I reached the LRT platform by foot and saw quite a handful of commuters getting ready for the arriving train. Boarded and took the space at the inactive door till I reached my transit station. Took the front space near the door seat, beside a homemaker and her teen boy, who probably were too occupied talking, while the rest, handful of commuters were either gazing in blank space, or just occupied with their smartphones.

Alighted at a wrong station and made my way back up to the platform again; saw a few middle aged ladies and men who were looking in my direction, but I wasn't too conscious about whether they spotted my hosed legs, and took my stand at a bright area to get back to the subway.

Soon, I arrived at my destination. I have to walk a couple of minutes to reach the traffic lights before I can gain access to the mall; decided to walk normally without acting busy on my cellphone. After the lights turned green, I walked right into the mall, thinking back that even the man opposite waiting to cross, before this, was looking elsewhere though he was facing me directly.

Took my time to find what I needed at Daiso, but hunger caved in, so I went out for a quick bite before coming back. At the food court, everyone was simply busy eating or chatting instead of looking at my hosed legs. So done and up I went again. I noticed a male banking staff was coming behind me as I went up the escalator, but I stood and allowed it take me up no matter if he is going to look or not.

Got what I need (saw some pantyhose in Daiso but didn't get any), went for some grocery reloading and made my way back. No observance from anyone though I was standing in a "for all to see" spot on the LRT platform. Took my regular path back, passing some motorists, male pedestrians and soon, a mother with her young children. Got my letters out and saw a man pushing his bicycle slowly from another side, facing me. As I usually walk fast, I didn't bother if he was looking at my hosed legs, got my lift and went up. Home James.

After some outdoor experiences, I realized the snug feeling at toes were not due to misfit pantyhose, but rather the design of the shoes that made me wedge forward as I walk.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Outdoor Hosed Report (complete)

Another rainy evening and I managed to get off work at the usual timing, equal or the same as some colleagues. Overheard a colleague sitting nearby she's done for the day, so I had to do some evasive measures. Initially, I had plans of dropping off at one of the floors in office building to change into casuals, but thought it might be a better idea to do it the regular way, since it wasn't my plans for them to see me in hosed legs.

So I got to the regular food court Gent's, into casuals, linen berms and Propeds Elegant All Sheer Support Pantyhose, no show socks and loafers. The cubicle is much cleaner today so I could get it done quickly. Took the usual route from the other side of the library which was less crowded, and then the crossing at the big junction. Stood at a normal position, getting my mind used to having hosed legs and eliminated any self-consciousness. Crossed the road as the green man appeared, and took position at where the bus might stop; it's kinda dim so nothing can really be seen on those hose-wrapped legs.

Soon, my bus was here; an OL was beside me, and I went up as the bus entrance was right infront of me. There was an middle aged man seated right behind where I boarded who might just be looking, but I didn't bother. Walked through to the centre of the bus without attracting any odd glances.

Reached my station, took a slow walk, passing oncoming pedestrians exiting the station and down the escalator, making it to the almost departing train. I took stand at a space nearer the inactive door beside an OL, who was completely engrossed in her phone. Halfway through the journey, a trio of OLs entered, chattering among themselves though one of them glanced in my direction soon after stepping in; might be a looking for a comfortable standing spot since this is a partial-standing cabin.

As I was approaching my transit station, I noticed an Indian lady near the middle of the seated area looking at my hosed legs. From the direction of her eyes, it could very well spell that she has noticed it, but after awhile, she went back to minding her kid. As I was alighting, at my transit station, an OL with a skirt that's probably 2 inches from exposure turned around and glanced at my hosed legs; probably the little sheen from this hose caught her attention, but I wasn't bothered. Throughout the ascension on the crowded escalator, I had to stop a few times due to the built-up commuting crowd. This USS (Ultra Short Skirt) OL took the other direction of LRT, so I went on to my waiting platform.

Boarded the train, reached my destination and went to grab a Christmas beverage deal from a popular coffee outlet. The cashier was stationed right in front of a long table where many students could be seen muggling over some food and beverage, putting my hosed legs in full view. Waited for about 5mins at the pickup station and there was a young lady who was seated beside where I stood, but she didn't notice my hosed legs.

After I was done, took a regular paced walk out. It was drizzling so I had to put up with a "rainspotted hosed legs" saga for a shortwhile before I hit home.

Shared the lift with a lady neighbour from another floor; she stood almost inline beside me while waiting and in the lift, but she didn't take note of my hosed legs.

Reached my floor, home James.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1