The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
MeePokMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by little worm View Post
My glasses are steaming up...!
and my pants getting a bit tight
Old 24-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 9
I55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterI55055 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here too!
Old 24-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 18
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pants a bit tight... A bit damp also...?
:-p
Old 25-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 9
iZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by little worm View Post
Pants a bit tight... A bit damp also...?
:-p
Haha don't shoot in pants can liao ...... very messy
Old 29-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

"How would you like to cum?"

I can't believe she asked me that. A million ways come to my mind but there is only one thing that I want but I am not sure if she will agrees to it.

"I want to cum all over you."

Kristine gives me a smile.

She turns around, lying on her back.

I just stared at her dumb founded, not knowing what to do. Regretting what I just said, afraid that she will think I am some kind of pervert or something.

Realising I am not making a move or my face is stoned. Kristine voice out "Well, what are you waiting for? I am all yours. You can cum all over me." Running her own hands down from her breasts, along her body and finally ending at her pussy.

Quickly, I climb on top of her, position my dick at her pussy entrance for the third round.

Without hesitating, in a quick move, I shoved my whole dick in. Kristine gasped and moaned.

I started the fucking quickly. My hands spread her legs wide so that I can fuck her even more furiously.

I can feel my cum building up and I continue pounding Kristine. The sound of her pussy being fucked by me is adding on to our moans.

I know I am nearing my own climax. So I withdraw from fucking her, quickly took out the condom and in the process, almost cum into the condom.

But luckily, as soon as the condom is out, I jerk my dick twice and strings of cum starts shooting out.

The first shot landed on her right breast and the subsequent shots just didn't go as far and finally the rest just dribble down on her tummy.

"Oh my. That is a lot cum. Is this your first cum today?" Kristine ask nonchalantly.

I slumps next to her on the left as I just nodded my head to her question.

Both of us on the single mattress. Our sweaty body touching each other. Our hands side by side.

I turn to look at her. Her eyes are closed. My cum spewed all over her body. I look at what I did and true enough, I did cum a lot.

"Should we go and wash up?" realizing the mess I unfolded on her and of course I wanted to clean up as well.

Kristine nods her head. I stand up first and then extended my hand to her, sort of helping her to get up.

She takes my hand and leveraging on me, she pulled herself up. It didn't end there as she goes one step ahead and hugs me in the process.

Fuck! I thought to myself. Now you pass on the cum to my body as well. The first thought that comes to my mind. Of course I did not say that out loud in case I offended her. After all, it is was because of me.

Kristine hug me tight. I can feel her breasts being squeezed against my chest. I hug her back and rested on hands on her butt, squeezing them.

"Thank you. It was great. You didn't disappoint." Whispering to my ears and then pecking me on my left cheek.

She breaks the hug and turns to make her way out of the room.

I stood there taking it all in, taking in the fact that I just fucked my god-bro's wife.

The sound of shower wakes me up. I smiled silly to myself as I made my way to the bathroom.
Old 29-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

The sound of shower wakes me up. I smiled silly to myself as I made my way to the bathroom.

The bathroom door is not closed fully and Kristine is inside showering.

I am contemplating whether to join her or to wait outside until she has finished but as we just fucked, I didn't really care.

I knock slightly on the folding door to provide some sort of signal.

No response. The sound of shower is still on-going.

I knock again and there is no response what so ever.

I open the door wide enough to let Kristine know that I am standing outside.

She quickly turn her body to face me, clearly, I startled her.

Just as I am about to apologize, she steps slightly backwards as if to give me space to come in.

I go right in and the feeling of the hot shower hitting your body after a tiring sex session is so enjoyable.

I closed my eyes to allow the shower to drench me from top to toe.

Two hands starts to rub soap all over my body. Knowing that it must belongs to Kristine. I continue to close my eyes to enjoy the sensation.

The two hands continue to work all over my body. Occasionally, running along my balls and shaft. Cleaning both thoroughly and then continuing on other parts.

Suddenly I feel something warm covering my dick and I opened my eyes to look down.

Kneeling down is Kristine with her eyes closed, hair wet and water falling and trickling off her, my dick is in her mouth.

She starts the blowjob slowly. It was wet and sloppy. She could not open her eyes else the water will go in.

My dick starts to get hard. Knowing it is difficult for her, I turned the shower to be smaller so that the shower is no longer on to her.

She wipes the excess water off her eyes and open them to look up on me. She takes out my semi-hard dick from her mouth and gives it a long lick from the base of the ball up to the dick head.

My dick twitches slightly at the sight of this.

Too bad she didn't continue but instead stands up right after the last lick on the dick head.

"You forgot your towel right?" As she takes her own towel wiping herself dry looking at me.

"Oh shit. I totally forgotten about it."

"See la. Too eager to come in. That's why. Let me go take for you." She wraps herself up and left the bathroom.

I turned off the shower completely and a hand comes in through the door opening, handing my towel to me.

"Thanks." I said.

As I dry myself up, my dick softens back.

Thinking to myself, will we have round 2? I know god-bro usually comes back at 7pm. But yesterday, he asked me for dinner.

The plan is for Kristine to pick me up after work from home, then him and finally continue on to dinner venue.

The plan now changes as Kristine is on half day leave.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Coming out from the bedroom in a fresh set of clothes and dry hair, I didn't see Kristine in the living room.

Her room door is opened wide and she is not in as well.

Feeling bewildered, I wondered where could she be.

I hear rustling sounds in the laundry room and I realized she is probably hanging the laundry in the small room at the end of house.

I walk over and offer my help.

Kristine just shoves me away asking me to sit on the sofa to watch TV. "I can do it." Her exact word.

Gone is her office wear, the white blouse and black skirt. She is wearing her t-shirt and short pants style. Just like the day I first saw her walking in through the front door.

My god-bro is a lucky man, thinking to myself.

I settled down on the sofa, mindlessly flipping channels until I see something I like and sets the remote down.

At the same time, I fiddled with my phone. Surfing the net and replying messages.

"What a tiring day!" Kristine plonk her ass on the seat beside me.

I turn to smile at her, "Yes it was." Giving her a cheeky-knowing look.

"Don't try to be funny." She smacks my arm slightly. "By the way, this stays between us OK?" Kristine added in a more serious tone.

"Of course!"

"Good."

I didn't reply further and the conversation died off as we both just either focus on the TV or on the phone.

It is a long day ahead as the clock stricks 3:15pm.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
BeatIT49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More sessions with Kristine !!!!
Old 29-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wonderful updates, looking forward to more sexdventures

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!

Can have 2 more rounds before God bro return
Old 30-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 9
D1ckDassy is one of the Best!D1ckDassy is one of the Best!D1ckDassy is one of the Best!

Waiting for more updates
Old 30-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 20
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Will be camping here waiting.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
MixGrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful sexventure
Old 30-11-2015, 05:36 AM