The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Currently he is one of the hottest singer in Vn and he had a lot of advertisement ads.
Song from Son Tung M-TP

Em cua ngay hom qua

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Đây là lần thứ 2 biết thế nào là cảm giác rung động với một người. Rung th́ rung chứ bất cần nhé hahaha ( h́nh như cũng chẳng biết iu thật ḷng là ǵ, ai làm tui iu thật ḷng zùm cái đi &#128514
Hi. Can some expert help ? What's the meaning of this?
Old 21-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Dreaming of corruption-free Vietnam

Editor’s note: Do Thi Minh Thuy, 60, visualizes Vietnam as a corruption-free country in the next two decades in her submission to the “Ky Vong Viet Nam 20 Nam Toi” (“My Expectations for Vietnam in 20 Years”) writing contest.
I dream that streets in my neighborhood would no longer be congested and polluted and under the grip of horrendous, fatal traffic accidents.
The dream could have come true, as a street with an investment worth billions of dong was opened to traffic, to residents’ elation. Their exaltation was short-lived, however, as not long after the inauguration, the street experienced serious sinking, with its concrete and asphalt protruding and creating treacherous potholes.
I dreamed of being tended to at hi-end hospitals boasting a team of dedicated, skilled medical staff. However, the multiplication of testing results plunged me into despair.
As Dr. Nguyen Thi Bich Hong said, “No one imposes taxes on dreams, but dreaming must be accompanied by actions and the best efforts.”
So I just keep dreaming. I now dream that in the next two decades, the city would no longer have streets being repeatedly dug up, as some members of the project management board have pocketed part of its earmarked funding.
I also dream that everyone would land a job with stable income and not fall prey to labor brokers, or be disadvantaged by those with good relationships. State-owned companies would no longer cause whopping losses due to their incompetent staffers and officers who use bogus degrees or hire someone else to complete their studies.
I dream that there would no longer be legal cases involving former civil servants who are linked to the underworld. No investigative officers would cause miscarriage of justice to citizens, and no teachers would receive bribes in return for good marks.
In a nutshell, all these dreams are feasible if they are not shattered by bribe-taking “pests,” who help retard the country’s growth, contaminate moral standards and undermine residents’ faith in the State and the Communist Party of Vietnam.
State President Truong Tan Sang acknowledged that such “pests” are corrupted by money and land. Corruption is currently a thorny problem. In 2014 alone, 256 cases and 593 defendants were uncovered and indicted, with losses totaling up to thousands of billions of dong.
I still hold a conviction and cherish hopes that such depraved officials would be eliminated from society in the next 20 years.
Let’s act together
The combat against corruption is an intense, challenge-packed fight indeed. However, nothing would be impossible with concerted effort from the entire society.
It’s about time each of us joined the State and the Party in such combat, and devised an urgent action plan.
+ As for civil servants and Party members:
State officials and Party members are all supposed to be corruption “terminators,” and set shining examples for people. They should also train themselves to stay immune from tempting offers of personal gain, and keep a watch on one another to prevent offenses.
They also need to strongly condemn bribing, not turning a blind eye to violators and giving them the penalties they deserve.
State officials must also be fully conscious of their capacity and not try to cling onto their positions at any cost, causing losses for the country and people.
For instance, there are State employees who do not go to university, but use fake degrees to receive salaries intended for those with a university education, or advance to higher positions. Such acts would certainly lead to corruption and require tough penalties.
+ As for the State:
The State should take good care of its officials and staffers with salaries and bonuses in accordance with their abilities and overall expense levels.
The State should recruit or promote personnel depending on their own abilities, not on their relationships. The practice of recruiting children of officials at agencies, irrespective of their abilities, should be scrapped. This practice has adversely impacted agencies’ work performance and may lead to neglect of duty.
The administrative agencies should also tighten their management and inspection so as to detect wrongdoings and deter violators.
For instance, in places where house construction is not permitted, a number of State officials take bribes and turn a blind eye to illegal construction.
The government should also encourage and guide locals to engage in the combat against corruption, as people are the government’s “spies.” It takes joint efforts to triumph over corrupt officials. The government should also provide proper protection and rewards for whistleblowers.
+ As for people:
People should be wary enough not to fall prey to corrupt officials and inadvertently become bribe givers. Once, after I registered for a temporary residence record, a civil servant told me to pay the fee for a residence book. I gave him a banknote of VND100,000. He took it and thanked me. I later found out that others paid a mere VND10,000 for a book like mine. I then realized I had unwittingly given a bribe.
People should also properly exercise their right to be a “master.” They should make wise, prudent decisions when it comes to selecting representatives during elections.
Citizens should also be brave and resolute enough to denunciate bribing.
I believe that if all of society joins hands, corruption would be eradicated in 20 years’ time.
We dream and take actions to the best of our ability, which is key to realizing our dreams.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-11-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
Đây là lần thứ 2 biết thế nào là cảm giác rung động với một người. Rung th́ rung chứ bất cần nhé hahaha ( h́nh như cũng chẳng biết iu thật ḷng là ǵ, ai làm tui iu thật ḷng zùm cái đi &#128514
No expert here. Using translator.

This is the 2nd time heart feeling stirred by someone. Dun give a damn about it hahaha (apparently did not know what love truly is, can someone help make me truly in love)

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-11-2015, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Thanks bro jackbl.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Song from Son Tung M-TP
Am tham ben em

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

To bikini or not bikini on Vietnam beaches?

I love seeing attractive women in bikinis at the beach – I really, unashamedly do.

Da Nang’s recent tourism proposal has raised eyebrows and lowered a few jaws. City officials’ claim that there are too many people in pajamas at the beach is sadly true, and deeply upsetting to us Westerners, used to a more cosmopolitan sense of fashion. For example, if I had known before coming to Da Nang that this was the situation, I’m sure I would have decided to live in Hai Phong.
It’s a similar phenomenon to the one where women on motorbikes wear jackets, hats under helmets with long sleeve gloves, sunglasses and pattern designs that must have come straight from the most boring designer in China. The invisible woman anyone? It gives me headaches, eye strain and the need for a strong whisky. So yes please, more bikinis at the beach!
What really distresses expats like me are the old cut-off jeans and T-shirt combinations. I cannot see how orange and purple go together, nor for that matter, violet and yellow text on a pink background. Would someone please teach the Chinese garment gurus the color wheel? It’s an ‘eyesore’ – something that is ugly – and offensive to my artistic sensibilities. I feel as if I should run away and look at renaissance paintings just to get my breath back.
Pajamas on the beach to me are a mark of poverty. One should give them enough money to go shopping in Big C. Think of how much energy you would save by washing a tiny bikini compared to soggy pajamas with sand stuck to the material. No, no – pajamas are for children at bedtime, not the 24/7 fashion parade that is Da Nang society.
Trashy clothes are downright dangerous at the beach too. Jeans and T-shirts absorb too much water and become heavy enough to exhaust swimmers quickly. Also, I wonder how many young women realize how much a wet T-shirt reveals when a bikini could hide so much more.
In a population with such poor awareness of water safety, the banning of such clothing would be a very good thing. Many teenagers and adult Vietnamese men now wear Lycra or Polyester swimwear which is strong and doesn’t absorb much water, while also drying out quickly. Long sleeve versions of this swimwear are good for kids who need more protection from the sun’s ultra violet light too.
All that being said, locals could just as easily complain about the appearance of foreigners at Da Nang beaches. I often stare in horror at obese, middle-aged foreigners going for a swim when they should really be in hospital on a forced diet of fresh air and Vietnamese tea. Tragically, bikinis and the like often only serve to prove that Western culture is in steep decline.
I also support bikinis on the beach for the mental health benefits of looking at great women lying in the sunshine and enjoying happy waves. It inspires me to know that people are clearly fit, healthy and having a great time. I come home with a big smile on my face just thinking about it.
Bikini mania would be a boost to the local tailoring industry too, employing more people to cut even tinier bits of material to sell at booming market prices. Discover your friend is wearing the same bikini as you? Horror! No problem, run up the beach to the nearest bikini stand and return hotly original and eye-catching for all to see. It’s a win-win for everyone surely.
All up, I have to say that this is a progressive move towards modernizing tourism and bringing the fashion of Rio and Paris to the pristine sands of central Vietnam.
So yes please, more bikinis at the beach

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Song from Son Tung M-TP

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why suddenly all crazy about this Singer Song Tung.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 24-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Song from Son Tung M-TP
Tro ve noi do

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 09:12 PM.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Brothers,
dont mind.
may i post this beautiful Viet song for yr easy listening pleasure.
ENJOY!
Inspired by your posting, I decide to post songs with viet+Eng sub so that people can learn vietnamese as well
Hope it helps! If not you have to learn from the source

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 25-11-2015 at 01:26 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Song from Son Tung M-TP

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
My fav song of Khac Viet. Vietnamese lyrics with English translation:
Anh khac hay em khac

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
My fav song of Khac Viet. Vietnamese lyrics with English translation
Ngo

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Old 27-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Nguoi co don

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1