The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luohanguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheongsam alike uniform massage place

Bro, please share the location. Thanks.
Old 22-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls share ctc pls. I am desperate ah.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ansonpoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share?
Old 23-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
dear bros, it happens on one fateful night after supper..

After some prata about to go home cause feeling very tired but small head wide awake planting other thoughts in my big head so bo bian, drove around in search of adventures. Wasn't expecting much since i was really tired, this place has multiple hcs but choosing the correct one is key.

Saw this newly opened hc(wasn't around the last few times i checked), decided then to try my luck.

Boom, one cute malaysian chinese sitting at the counter with an exceptional uniform. kind of fulfill my fetish, got try those nurse uniform zip type, ol type never try before cheongsam one.

Room is big with showers attached, clean and cosy. Massage feels average to me, not piano got strength but good enough for me. Talk to me about life, her life at malaysia etc. At first i thought siao liao, clean one? Never delibrately tease my small head or brush past buttcrack very legit massage.

Just when i about to ask for it myself she ask normally(wtf lol), "jin tian ni yao se mo fu wu?" (today you want what service?) then i ti gong, i say "huh, what other service you have?" she ask me dont geh geh.. Full service available.. Dont delay already, sop go out come back in, missionary then doggy she was sweating and moaning, while doggying her she keep saying very shiok dont stop. :d tits c cup plenty enough for me to suck and lick and cup still thinking of it. The rest is history... But history will definitely be re-made again if you know what i mean...

Bros, i've made posts previously on a few other playgrounds in the past, one of them got shut down not sure why.. And on some days i go, got queue... So now i know already. Will protect my playground, only bros with higher power and upz me will only ctc be shared. Sorry to the other bros, must understand this kind really not easy to find. Will only ctc to 10-15 bros. Upz and pm me.

Damage: $45/hr | hj 50 bbbj 100 fj 150 (can nego dont be carrot)
as far as i know, she's the only malaysian chinese, the other is a china syt, 2 person manning the place, open till late.
pm please brother. Thanks
Old 23-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear bros, it happens on one fateful night after supper..

after some prata about to go home cause feeling very tired but small head wide awake planting other thoughts in my big head so bo bian, drove around in search of adventures. Wasn't expecting much since I was really tired, this place has multiple HCs but choosing the CORRECT one is key.

Saw this newly opened HC(wasn't around the last few times i checked), decided then to try my luck.

Boom, one cute malaysian chinese sitting at the counter with an exceptional uniform. kind of fulfill my fetish, got try those nurse uniform zip type, ol type never try before cheongsam one.

Room is big with showers attached, clean and cosy. Massage feels average to me, not piano got strength but good enough for me. Talk to me about life, her life at malaysia etc. at first I thought siao liao, clean one? Never delibrately tease my small head or brush past buttcrack very legit massage.

Just when I about to ask for it myself she ask normally(wtf lol), "jin tian ni yao se mo fu wu?" (today you want what service?) Then I ti gong, I say "huh, what other service you have?" she ask me dont geh geh.. full service available.. dont delay already, SOP go out come back in, missionary then doggy she was sweating and moaning, while doggying her she keep saying very shiok dont stop. tits C cup plenty enough for me to suck and lick and cup still thinking of it. The rest is history... but history will definitely be re-made again if you know what i mean...

Bros, I've made posts previously on a few other playgrounds in the past, one of them got shut down not sure why.. and on some days I go, got queue... so now I know already. Will protect my playground, only bros with higher power and upz me will only ctc be shared. Sorry to the other bros, must understand this kind really not easy to find. WILL ONLY CTC TO 10-15 BROS. UPZ AND PM ME.

Damage: $45/hr | HJ 50 BBBJ 100 FJ 150 (can nego dont be carrot)
As far as i know, she's the only malaysian chinese, the other is a china syt, 2 person manning the place, open till late.
Upz PM u liao. Thanks Bro.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
fisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, pl share ctc
Old 23-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share this location
Old 25-12-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bros tubeless9, memorablez, ultimadoomz, sylvan, ilovbok, ilmg and iceiceice
have pm-ed you the ctc. Pls keep it discreet
Thanks for e contact. Wanted to go tnite but scared by e time i reached tere they close for e nite... dnt knw hw late they open till...
Old 25-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share? Merry xmas!
Old 02-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
financer65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location please? Thanks!
Old 03-10-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
getawayhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, kindly share contact. Thks.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foruploadid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me location and contact if u have bro...
thanks
Old 03-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
chris88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, can pm the location and ctc? thank you
Old 03-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
SinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro pls shatr ty
Old 04-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
all2know is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available