The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
birdie789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

Bro, plse share contact and location details. Thks.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sweeper125 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, been looking for this kind of quality massage, care to share. Many thanks.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(continued from the Zzzzzzziipppp)

She whispered into my ear, without me even asking or saying anything...

she apparently, unzipped the front of her clothes (which I thought were buttons), lifted her bra, and started to boob massage me on my back, whilst softly moaning away..

btw, I haven't even asked price or say anything yet! not even GQ asked.. super AUTO sia!!

the moaning was soft and sensual, not those fake "iku iku" types... like those of your shy gf from secondary school...

whilst she was doing BM on me, she was slowly doing the rubbing of my 2IC whilst I was lying facedown.... (think they call it HDLY?)

and slowly nibbling my ear.. moaning softly.... omg so damn shiok.. I think about it now also my 2IC start to twitch already.. after about 5 minutes of rubba and HDLY where she press and push and squeeze veins of 2IC like those Jua Gen therapy session, she asked me to flip over...

that's where the fun began!!

(....to be continued..)
Old 10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

btw, just recalling wanted to add..

there was always top-up of hot tea during each process.. before mosha, after mosha, before massage, after massage where I had to bathe.... :P

good service
Old 10-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sophom0re deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact and location pls.
Thanks in advance!
Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

(continued)

When my eyes finally able to see properly (after lying down for so long a bit blurry) OMGzzz... those knockers! 36D? I was like ..Wooahh in amazement...

She removed her bra, and started sucking on my nipples whilst slowly caressing my balls.. it was like she was still in the massage mode and giving my 2ic therapy session to improve power...

whilst doing this, she was moaning softly like really enjoying herself and not those exaggerating type.. just soft and nice.. then I reached out for her 36D, and she grabbed my hand, and made sure I had a good hold of it whilst she slowly started pampering my 2IC with slow strokes... she took the bottle of oil lotion and started slowly applying it on my 2IC.. when I slowly released grip of her melon to move to the other one, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into her boob and started stroking me fast and slow...

I usually take a long time (15mins sometimes) to explode but seriously with her soft demure moaning, me grabbing those huge knockers..... within 3 minutes, I exploded like never before, with missiles flying all over the place, even onto her hands and face....

she laughed and helped me clean up.

I proceeded to the shower for a well deserved wash up..

after wash-up, magically the hot cup of tea was topped up again, and she was sitting there chatting away with me like a long lost lover giving smiles...

I paid $80 for the more than well deserved BM+HJ+Jua Gen, and left a rejuvenated man!!

Hope you guys enjoyed the FR leading up to this. Those who have contributed to the forum, please PM me if you are interested to chiong this place with me..

I heard there are 5 massage rooms, all well renovated clean and with attached shower, and 4 MLs working at night so shouldn't be too busy to entertain us all
Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zebrains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn shiok. Can share the contact.. thanks
Old 10-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

sorry to all bros who cannot get the location. I have replied most PMs with either a Yay or Ney.

typically those who have not contributed to the SBF by posting actively will not get any information! Please contribute to the community then we can grow more.. otherwise leeching is frowned upon.. worst still if you take someone's data and post as if it were your own again...

thanks to the bros who enjoyed reading this FR and upped me!
Old 11-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

just cleared my PM inbox. was 100% full so apologies to those bros who were unable to pm me.. now it is back down to normal so can post again..

better fast hand fast leg!

they close at 6am so good for the late night massage nuts like us
Old 11-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yewyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the location? Thanks in advance
Old 11-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kyo8707 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkyo8707 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bro, mind sharing location and ctc? thnx
Old 11-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lucifer_reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story Bro Tngui! Although I did not qualify for the contact but this is an excellent story you share!
Keep this Plc safe.

Cheers!
Old 11-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Heavenly Body Therapy in the Wee Hours of the Morning ...

Heavenly Body Therapy in the Wee hours of the Morning

It appears that many bros here after getting the contact details from bro tngui have made a beeline pronto at this joint as all the four Massage Therapist were busy when I arrived ... Fortunately I only have to wait for 5 mins for Massage Therapist A***** to complete a session with a bloke and came out to serve me promptly ... A***** was recommended by bro tngui actually ...

This joint is only 2 months old and fairly well-renovated ... the place is clean and quite cozy but the music is not suitable for massage ... They played some kinda awful sounding oriental music. I think there should be about 5 rooms but not all room c/w attached shower cubicle though. If you are unlucky, you need to use the common shower facility at the end of the aisle. Bed sheet and towel were clean and new ... They changed the bedsheet for every session whether the session involved mosha or not.

A***** is hailed from Shanxi, PRC and now a PR according to her ... She is in her early to mid thirties (my guesstimate), presentable MILF looks, medium built, shoulder length tress, and tall (1.7m on barefoot) ... She has natural C cupper frontal assets with pale brown nipples ...

I actually opted for 1.5 hr massage but the young and quite chio Receptionist insisted that 1 hr was more than sufficient. Very strange indeed as she does not seem to wanna earn more. Even A***** echoed the same thing ... I suspect they want fast turnaround as they need to do as many customers as possible within the night ... Another standard procedure missing was they do not require me to fill up my particulars which is in fact mandatory (by the local law) for Massage Parlour or Spa. Anyway, I may have the answer based on my experience and GK ...

A***** gave me a mosha with intense stimulating action involved in all my erotic zones. She spent about 15 mins in this segment before she asked me to shower. She came back with hot tea before proceeded to massage my back. She spent about 25 mins to massage my back and my buttocks. She then went on to give me a sensuous massage in auto-mode fashion ... In other words, without prompting from me ... She stimulated my inner thighs, scrotum, testical and ass-crack before asking me to flip over. She unzipped her pink uniform to expose her well endowed tits for me to fondle (she did not wear bra) ... I also slipped my hand underneath her skirt to caress her butts, inner thighs and the front part of her pussy (with her panty intact). She applied lotsa oil on my dick before giving me a HJ ... Her HJ skill was not bad as I ejaculated my load within a few mins even though she did it slowly, steadily and sensually ... In fact this method is more lethal as far as I am concern ...

Massage Therapist Appearance - 6.0/10 (MILF)
Massage Therapist Physique - 7.0/10 (Tall, fair, smooth and medium size)
Tits - 7.7/10 (C Cups and firm)
Massage - 7.0/10 (Quite ok but definitely not the best that I have had)
HJ - 7.5/10 (Slow, steady and sensuous)
Attitude - 8.0/10 (Courteous, smiley, attentive and chatty)
Massage amenities - 7.5/10 (clean and new)
Environment - 8.0/10 (Quite conducive, spacious room but music was not appropriate for massage. Shower cubicle is too small for comfort.)
RTM - Maybe ... Unless they have more SYT ... I think there is one Therapist in her twenties.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Many thanks to bro tngui for the contact. I have also recommended one joint for him to savour.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Amazing Massage until 6am with Excitement!

Bro, u got pm.. Check your mailbox..
Old 11-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
littlesyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlesyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice find. Able to share with me the contact?

Thanks in advance.
WiLL Up YoU BaCk If YoU Can LeAvE YoUr NiCk.

Most Funny FR

My Most Enjoyable Massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1