The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yup.
Sometimes drive in and see from outside parking lot whether any gal available.
If no gal, drive off.
Cos once go in their house don’t take their gals might subject to even more sarcasm.
And this is despite me patronising their shop on numerous occasions.
Yeah, I have similar bad experience with the OKT of 1431. If I walk in and don’t select his girls, he would show me an unpleasant face. If I reject the wls he called in, his face would darken further and start passing sarcastic and uncalled for remarks.

I witnessed one smoker brother lighted his cigarette in his house, he raised his voice and told him to smoke outside his house rather rudely.

However he is very friendly and patient to bros who are driving sport or big cars. Double standard.

I have stopped to going to 1431. If I fancy his girls, I will go next door 1429 and ask the friendly Oolong to call in the wls.

Last edited by sams11; 22-01-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Yeah, I have similar bad experience with the OKT of 1431. If I walk in and don’t select his girls, he would show me an unpleasant face. If I reject the wls he called in, his face would darken further and start passing sarcastic and uncalled for remarks.

I witnessed one smoker brother lighted his cigarette in his house, he raised his voice and told him to smoke outside his house rather rudely.

However he is very friendly and patient to bros who are driving sport or big cars. Double standard.

I have stopped to going to 1431. If I fancy his girls, I will go next door 1429 and ask the friendly Oolong to call in the wls.
Maybe that’s y for the longest time no one mentioned their house gals.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Really
Bro
Pardon my newbie question
How to add photo huh?
If the photo is from my gallery instead of website
Then I can PM you her photo let you see for yourself any similarity
I can’t find any similarity though looks are highly subjective
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 22-01-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I have similar bad experience with the OKT of 1431. If I walk in and don’t select his girls, he would show me an unpleasant face. If I reject the wls he called in, his face would darkened further and started passing sarcastic and uncalled for remarks.

If you have no choice and had to try someone, Yu Han is quite good svc. But I am not sure if she still stayed as recently many cut card
Old 23-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
She looks abit like guo ke ying.. not a bad bonk... room quite bad..
Quote:

Really
Wah, really Kenix Kwok look-alike ah?

Must go bonk Kenix Kwok liao.

Quote:
Bro
Pardon my newbie question
How to add photo huh?
If the photo is from my gallery instead of website
Then I can PM you her photo let you see for yourself any similarity
I can’t find any similarity though looks are highly subjective
You have to add your photo from your gallery into an image hosting website.
Copy the link from your hosting website.
Then select "insert image" in your SBF post and paste the link into your post.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If you have no choice and had to try someone, Yu Han is quite good svc. But I am not sure if she still stayed as recently many cut card
Bro FF,

Yu Han from where?

Can give brief FR or description?

Old 23-01-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos I also don’t really like the okt attitude at 1431.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
Agree the 1431 okt is a rude prick. I went to view the house wl from outside but didnt see any to my taste and he remarked "if no money then dont come".
Quote:

Quote:
Maybe that’s y for the longest time no one mentioned their house gals.
Ya, quite true. The OKT is Kah Han.

Last time before they shift from 2831B was already quite arrogant.

Last time his brother Ah Boon running the show when they were at 2831B before they shift to 1431 in Sep 2011 was even worst.

His brother, Ah Boon was also very arrogant and got into $$$ trouble with his gals and AV suspended their licence for 2 months from July to Sep 2011.

Luckily my fav An An from 2831B then left in June 2011.
I stop going to 1431 after they shifted from 2831B to 1431.

Ah Boon was ban from GL by AV and so Kah Han continue to run the shop at 1431.

Both of them were only polite to customers who drive expensive cars and got many many $$$ to spend.

Old 23-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro FF,

Yu Han from where?

Can give brief FR or description?
1431 - she look so sexy foxy kind with elaborate makeup to seduce. Service girl with frenching allows painting. Nice bod with soft natural boobs. Can’t remember size though, maybe B cups
Old 23-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, really Kenix Kwok look-alike ah?

Must go bonk Kenix Kwok liao.

You have to add your photo from your gallery into an image hosting website.
Copy the link from your hosting website.
Then select "insert image" in your SBF post and paste the link into your post.
Tx bro!
Will the image hosting website render the images public?
Any recommendation for a reliable website?
Old 23-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Both of them were only polite to customers who drive expensive cars and got many many $$$ to spend.
he really is stupid and ignorant, some people dont like to park in front of houses
Old 25-01-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

oops testing
Old 25-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Any GL gal who looks like Xu Xiyan 徐熙颜?

Old 25-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Last time before they shift from 2831B was already quite arrogant.

Last time his brother Ah Boon running the show when they were at 2831B before they shift to 1431 in Sep 2011 was even worst.

His brother, Ah Boon was also very arrogant and got into $$$ trouble with his gals and AV suspended their licence for 2 months from July to Sep 2011.

Luckily my fav An An from 2831B then left in June 2011.
I stop going to 1431 after they shifted from 2831B to 1431.

Ah Boon was ban from GL by AV and so Kah Han continue to run the shop at 1431.

This okt from 2831b is known for his nonsense lah. those in the scene long enough sure know him. I also kana before, rejected his gal then he started grumbling " all CB the same lah "
Old 25-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Any GL gal who looks like Xu Xiyan 徐熙颜?
The nearest should be XiaoXiao @ AliBaBa Den liao

Up to 60% resemblance
Old 26-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Haha which house is this?

Quote:
The nearest should be XiaoXiao @ AliBaBa Den liao

Up to 60% resemblance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1