The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all
Anyone Tried L18H16G19??

Any FR?? can share??ytd walk in din manage to get her but manage to get 23 tho..
Old 05-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yuayua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone Tried L18H16G19??

i've been roaming GL houses for almost 3 yrs now, mostly picking girls based on positive FRs written here. it's unfortunate that i'm writing my virgin FR to condemn a $50 WL that is L18H16G19. i've previously tried the more popular WLs like L6H66G7/G17 and L18H18G1. i think they should all have ORDed by now.

the first time i visited L18H16G19 was about 6 mths ago. at first i paid $50 at the counter but ended up paying additional $50 cos the alarm went off quite prematurely and i haven't had my first shot by then. after i came once, we tcss a bit and i told her abt the services offered at the neighbouring houses and she claimed that she was still new and hadn't seen me b4, so she was kinda playing on the safe side by not giving BBBJ and AR. she also promised that she would at least offer BBBJ on my next visit.

my next visit was a couple of hrs ago. i picked her again and paid $50. it went down as the most wasted $50 i've ever paid in GL. first i asked if she remembered me. she said yes. then we proceeded to shower. i wasn't allowed to touch her at all. not her boobs, not her pussy, nothing. just SOP showering. i kept joking that all i had was 25 minutes with her, up to the pt where she told me that if i kept up with my nonsense, she would ask me to leave immediately. after showering, i lay down on the bed and she capped me on and started with BJ. again no roaming no touching - nothing. all i could do was kiss her head while she was blowing. after 5 mins she switched over to lay on her back and told me 'u know wat to do right? only got 25 mins'. i tried to muff dive her and she pushed me away.

i guess that was the final straw on the camel's back. i went all soft down there and totally lost my mood for bonking. we tried to penetrate for abt 2 mins in missionary b4 i decided to rip off my cd and tell her 'fcuk it', after which i proceeded to dress up. she also proceeded to wash up nonchalantly like her business was done for the day. i left the rm and went out for a smoke. b4 i left GL with my fren, i tried to feedback to the OKT abt the shitty svc i just received. he told me that she was leaving soon and to pick another familiar face in future. problem is, she IS a familiar face and she told me in the shower that she was leaving only next yr. i guess they aren't too receptive to feedback after all.

i've had lots of happy bonking experiences in GL houses. whether there was frenching, bbbj, cim or ar involved, i at least had the pleasure of cumming (one way or another) each time i visited a house. evidently it's not abt the $, cos the first time i visited her, i paid $100 to cum once. she totally ruined my mood on this day and it could very well be the last time i visit a GL house. i don't care if she's pretty, ugly, just broke up with her bf, going back to LOS early or whatever crap reason. i paid $50 to wash my mouth with diluted listerine tonite.

if u really want to bonk her, all i can say is - caveat emptor. i sincerely wish her all the best in her future endeavours with her stuck up attitude.

gd nite.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
slayer_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i understand ur feeling...i just went to house 14 and randomly get this gal cos closing liao and my friends all gt their gal...forget her number,but she abit baba...at first it was ok and later on she like wan to make me cum within 5mins where there is still alot of time left...then she ride on me for like 5mins she say she fking tired...i like WTF???then she like out of breath and say u haven cum ar...i say wtf...5mins u expect me to cum...then she like give me the fked up attitude eyes and make a zeee sound with her mouth...then i fking turn off....i say wtf...then she keep say she bad mood...i say u bad mood ur problem wat...then in the end i just finish the job fast and feedback to the okt and he told me the same thing similiar to urs also...wtf man
Old 15-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alibabababa999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, did u have L18H18G1 contact?
Old 15-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuayua View Post
i've been roaming GL houses for almost 3 yrs now, mostly picking girls based on positive FRs written here. it's unfortunate that i'm writing my virgin FR to condemn a $50 WL that is L18H16G19. i've previously tried the more popular WLs like L6H66G7/G17 and L18H18G1. i think they should all have ORDed by now.

the first time i visited L18H16G19 was about 6 mths ago. at first i paid $50 at the counter but ended up paying additional $50 cos the alarm went off quite prematurely and i haven't had my first shot by then. after i came once, we tcss a bit and i told her abt the services offered at the neighbouring houses and she claimed that she was still new and hadn't seen me b4, so she was kinda playing on the safe side by not giving BBBJ and AR. she also promised that she would at least offer BBBJ on my next visit.

my next visit was a couple of hrs ago. i picked her again and paid $50. it went down as the most wasted $50 i've ever paid in GL. first i asked if she remembered me. she said yes. then we proceeded to shower. i wasn't allowed to touch her at all. not her boobs, not her pussy, nothing. just SOP showering. i kept joking that all i had was 25 minutes with her, up to the pt where she told me that if i kept up with my nonsense, she would ask me to leave immediately. after showering, i lay down on the bed and she capped me on and started with BJ. again no roaming no touching - nothing. all i could do was kiss her head while she was blowing. after 5 mins she switched over to lay on her back and told me 'u know wat to do right? only got 25 mins'. i tried to muff dive her and she pushed me away.

i guess that was the final straw on the camel's back. i went all soft down there and totally lost my mood for bonking. we tried to penetrate for abt 2 mins in missionary b4 i decided to rip off my cd and tell her 'fcuk it', after which i proceeded to dress up. she also proceeded to wash up nonchalantly like her business was done for the day. i left the rm and went out for a smoke. b4 i left GL with my fren, i tried to feedback to the OKT abt the shitty svc i just received. he told me that she was leaving soon and to pick another familiar face in future. problem is, she IS a familiar face and she told me in the shower that she was leaving only next yr. i guess they aren't too receptive to feedback after all.

i've had lots of happy bonking experiences in GL houses. whether there was frenching, bbbj, cim or ar involved, i at least had the pleasure of cumming (one way or another) each time i visited a house. evidently it's not abt the $, cos the first time i visited her, i paid $100 to cum once. she totally ruined my mood on this day and it could very well be the last time i visit a GL house. i don't care if she's pretty, ugly, just broke up with her bf, going back to LOS early or whatever crap reason. i paid $50 to wash my mouth with diluted listerine tonite.

if u really want to bonk her, all i can say is - caveat emptor. i sincerely wish her all the best in her future endeavours with her stuck up attitude.

gd nite.
What a pathetic
Better masturbate at home
Pick by face end rugi.
All Tarik lick there toe
With out f job
Make them more proud
Old 16-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
What a pathetic
Better masturbate at home
Pick by face end rugi.
All Tarik lick there toe
With out f job
Make them more proud
U talk alien language?
Thread 7 years ago u also can dig out?

Ex 1816 g19 Ah Por is one of my top 3 fucks for all my years of chionging.
Sadly to say L18h16 is no longer a service house. In my banned house list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1