The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Rowell road first staircase house after kampong kapor intersection. Not the 79 house which used to be thai LB.

They tell me from phillipines. They look so but there is also chance they not telling truth. Pretty girls not LB.
Post op lb or real female?
Old 17-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I'll head down tonight and test drive for you all
Please tell us the performance after ur test drive lol
Old 17-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Please tell us the performance after ur test drive lol
All malaysian LBs so far today.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
All malaysian LBs so far today.
No field reports of how you banged them till they beg for more? How many watchers were stroking themselves watching the way your horny cock fucked them deep and hard?
Old 18-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
No field reports of how you banged them till they beg for more? How many watchers were stroking themselves watching the way your horny cock fucked them deep and hard?
Didnt take in the end. Why? Jealous?
Old 18-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Didnt take in the end. Why? Jealous?

Aiyo.. my warm mouth better learn not to be jealous over your juicy horny cock cos I will lapse into depression knowing how many sluts waiting and fighting over your hard wet cock.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo.. my warm mouth better learn not to be jealous over your juicy horny cock cos I will lapse into depression knowing how many sluts waiting and fighting over your hard wet cock.
I can save a warm load for your mouth if you want.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can save a warm load for your mouth if you want.
Please lah, before your “tank” is even one quarter full, your delicious hot cum would have been emptied inside out by those sluts at Rowell Road.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please lah, before your “tank” is even one quarter full, your delicious hot cum would have been emptied inside out by those sluts at Rowell Road.
Priority goes to you if you tell me in advance
Old 22-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CUMCUM74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Just curious..if we were inisde the hse and the Police raid..what will happen to customers like us ?
Old 22-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUMCUM74 View Post
Just curious..if we were inisde the hse and the Police raid..what will happen to customers like us ?
This question has been asked umpteen times in this thread. U may want to refer to its previous pages? If my memory serves my warm mouth correctly, your particulars may be taken down with a verbal warning. I am not sure if your family member need to bail you out from the Police Station. I also understand you may be questioned about the transactional deal with the LB so that documentary evidences can be used against her.
Perhaps any senior Samster with some police work background can offer to answer his question?
Old 23-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

At Rowell now. That stretch of houses with ladyboys with thais are gone already. Totally Clean and gone.

But instead you walk up to the other side of Rowell.. beside a China pub the staircase.. got a lot of girls waiting.. same operandi as Thai house.. girls behind locked gate signalling for service..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
At Rowell now. That stretch of houses with ladyboys with thais are gone already. Totally Clean and gone.

But instead you walk up to the other side of Rowell.. beside a China pub the staircase.. got a lot of girls waiting.. same operandi as Thai house.. girls behind locked gate signalling for service..
Not thai right?
Old 23-01-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Ya not Thai I never go in duno what nationality

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ya not Thai I never go in duno what nationality
All malaysians LB there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1