The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro iphonefuck, good report you have here. Great that you got out of your lurking mode. Your report will contribute in creating hype for this place. Bowie and Alice would not have come Rowell H79 if this place remains quiet and non-lucrative.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

anyone has Jenny Alice or Bowie wechat ID? i think of booking them in some nice hotel to slowly relaz......
Old 05-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
machete666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
anyone has Jenny Alice or Bowie wechat ID? i think of booking them in some nice hotel to slowly relaz......
Yessss if anyone has their contacts are much more better, can book them out.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
machete666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonefuck View Post
I am the aforementioned guy who was looking for Alice lol. Unsuccessfully. She was up in a booking. Also saw the indian ladyboy in trouble w the moustache man.

Tot I should make a splash (have never given FRs here in this thread; just been silently reading FRs from the senior bros), and provide my insights for this batch.

Jenny (a week ago) vs Bowie (today)

I had jenny a week back, looks good from far but average close up. Small dick but she knows how to treat a man right. Kept asking for tip which put me off a lil bit but still a good fuck. Felt like i can do almost anything to her. She asked me to write FR but i hesitated until today for Bowie, for comparison's sake.

Now, fast forward to today. Peered into the gate, saw the mystery lady in the pic in the below post. Caught my eye immediately. Very chio. think shes new. But I persisted in looking for Alice, didn't get to catch her, probably disappointed the remaining gang there, and I stepped aside for abit beside the banglas to see if i can wait. Saw some other non-bangla bros as well. probably bro makmak was there too.

Got a lil impatient, started going in front of the gate again to glance-glance, and backed down again. Suddenly, this lady squatted at the gate and said

"If you hear about Alice, you know about me"

Didn't know who she was, but wow she was darn pretty and voluptuous body. Where did she come from; I tot I scanned the whole corridor just now.... Pretty amused at what she said, so I laughed and said "alright let's go". Walked past the mystery girl - very very decent feminine looking.

In the cubicle, wow i tell you she was SOOOOO hot. and had the hot bitchy indignified look like why did i come look for alice instead of her. Doing the deed, she had THE softest C/D tits. Almost no enhanced feel. I kept asking her "u sure u ladyboy" lol. Extremely feminine looking; I would have been fooled outside. She was on top for abit - that was heaven. Switched to doggy and cummed and she can control her squeeze. WTF?! lol

As we dressed up, i made a mental note to RTF, and i don't ever do that for Rowell or any ladyboy for that matter. She whispered into my ear, "so do you know who i am?" i was like "not really". Total blur face. I leaned in to hear,

"Bowie".
U have thier cobtacts?
Old 05-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, iphonefuck, i was behind you yesterday. The way you react to bowie statement with your action is damn funny. Actually all lb also laugh.
From your FR, i am thinking lucky i didnt manage to get Jenny. From what i know from agent, now the most popular three are Alice, balloon and jenny. He say many bro come past week looking for these 3. Most likely he forget to mention bowie.

The lady in red in above photo look outstanding but i think she is pre.
Give me a feeling her service depend on her mood one. So, nvm up her. Even agent also dont know. Must wait for her FR to come in.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lamch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear broz,may i know what time the place open? Want to try to be first to try their service...
Old 05-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lamch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi broz,may i know what time H79 open for business? Wish to get down there and be the first to try the LB..
Old 05-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alandyla is Cool - loads of Potential
Wonder how Bowie looks like?
Old 05-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Bro iphonefuck I was there too.
Lol heard Bowie said that many times..

Was waiting for Alice who doesn't really seems to come out , while soap kept asking me to take her.

But end up left when the Indian LB saga came.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Might be heading down tonight to try the new one in the pic.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Might be heading down tonight to try the new one in the pic.
I think she is a post. Hopefully she is a pre. Then i got one more playground. Yesterday when she and her kaki walk in at 7pm, immediately there is a bangalesh worker took her.

Anyway, waiting for your FR tonight eagerly!
Old 05-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here for the first time! What an experienced! Greeted by many LB.

Was in a rushed, so picked the best of the "remains"

LB: Hong San
Nationality: Thai
Size: A/B still developing but soft, tiny rod
Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Fj: 8/10 very persistent to ensure you have a good time.
Dmg: 30 +10tips
RTF: Yes, but do not mind others.

Heard the next door one like torture chamber! Phew, didnt chose the voilent one. Gd

Not a time watcher.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Guide to Rowell

Preface
Hi everyone, this is an introduction for newbies curious and interested in thailand ladyboys working in rowell road H79!

Written as the 1 post to end all the silly questions asked that has already been answered way too many times over the years! Partly also to "give back" to the community as the previous generation did help give a lot of FR and guidance since the creation of this thread 5years ago in 2009.

Have fun & enjoy the read.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this H79?
What is so attractive about thailand ladyboys?
What services are provided?
How much?
So where is this thailand ladyboy paradise in Singapore?
What time does it open / close ?
Ok, so how do i approach them?
Random

What is this H79?
Short time fun with 100% genuine Thai Ladyboys. They are mostly working ladyboys from either Hatyai or they work in Pattaya. A couple may have worked in Phuket.

Those from Hatyai may be working in the hansa cabaret show, or work in bars/freelance. Phuket & Pattaya ladyboys mostly work in gogo bars or beer bars. Some work a decent usual job back home.

Of course their actual hometown birthplace could vary from ANYWHERE from Isan to the south, but who really gives a fuck?

Most have cocks. Some are post-ops.
Most cocks are functional. Some are just 100% limp.
Some are incredibly beautiful. Some are plump. Some are cute. Some are just not very passable. But there is always 1-3 ladyboys that will suit your taste amongst all of them.

They visit singapore for 1month (standard tourist period)
The batches are always changing.
Every week a few ladyboys will be replaced.

There are no rooms. (there used to be). Now its like 7 partitioned cubicles, covered with fucking shower curtains. yes. Really sleazy. Its not the cleanest whorehouse but its worth it for the fun i get with thailand ladyboys.

Sometimes when you and your ladyboy are fucking halfway, your cubicle curtain may get peeked at. Usually ladyboy and their customers checking if its empty so they can use. OR your ladyboy is showing you off to the other ladyboys like some sex toy. "Hey come look at my customer!!!"
Or they just enter to fucking molest you. For whatever reasons. Seduce you into paying her for threesome? or really just eating your tofu.

What is so attractive about thailand ladyboys?
They can be just as beautiful as girls or even prettier! Because they have cocks. The sex becomes much more interesting and versatile! They are feminine.

You can fuck them. And they can fuck you. There is so much more fun and things to do with a ladyboy than a genuine girl. Part of the attraction is the taboo. Because its so wrong to be having sex with someone thats really a boy who dresses up and is so feminine and beautiful, it becomes appealing to me. Of course yada yada they are girl trap in a man body and all that , but biologically they are still male afterall. its so wrong, and that is fascinating.

Its also cheap. what is $50 compared to going cat150? you can bonk 3 times with the same price and enjoy much more!

What services are provided?
Standard would be quick foreplay and FJ.

The level of service is always different,

Don't ask stupid useless questions like whether they provide BBBJ or Commando, or whether you can buy their panties.

All these special services vary from ladyboy to ladyboy.

It will definitely help if you are/meet these combinations
  • clean, decently groomed
  • smell good (take a good proper bath before going down)
  • Tip reasonably well (do let the ladyboy know you are going to tip,so they are aware, duh. or simply tip beforehand)
  • friendly, treat her with respect
  • young,handsome,hunk,muscular whatever
, [/B]

Example , asking can the ladyboy fuck you?

Firstly, This depends if shes a pre-op or post-op(cut off cock)
Then it depends if her cock can stand. Whether shes on hormones.
Then it depends if she has ALREADY CUMMED earlier in the day, hence no power left
Then it depends if you are paying her enough to justify her providing this extra service
Then lastly it depends on her personal choice. Some ladyboys can have a big hard cock but they simply dislike being a top.

Get the point now? You want answers, you got to get it yourself.

For the curious i have gotten and given countless bbbj and shit. so its not uncommon.

How much?
$30 or $50

Generally if you want her to cum, or fuck you, or do some crazy shit expect to pay $50.

Also i have met some that outright ask for $50 before service even start, well i would check and ensure their cock is nice and hard before i pay. i dont have issues paying beforehand, but do watch for the red flags regardless.

Otherwise its a "sorry i want take other ladyboy with hard cock, heres $10 for doing nothing and fuck off downstairs"

So where is this thailand ladyboy paradise in Singapore?
Obviously its at Rowell Rd!

To keep things simple, look at this photo http://i.imgur.com/Rc32qUr.jpg
Its the door behind the potted plants. Beside a drinks stall!

More details for the potential aplenty sotongs, its opposite the playground see http://i.imgur.com/hIExDgs.jpg

Rowell road has 2 "sides". 1 would be nearer to Little India, the other nearer to Jalan Besar. This is at the Jalan Besar side.

!Alert!

There are another 2 transsexual houses. Nearby there is an Indian shemale house (House 61). Also all the way on the other side of Rowell Road (aka house 9) which has indians and i think malaysians

So use your eyes and dont visit the wrong house!

If you need to book a cab, this is the postal code Singapore 208013 to provide

What time does it open / close ?
6:30pm

To be "safe" go after 7:30pm for the absolute full strength contigent. Of course excluding those upstairs in rooms with customers, DUH.

What time does it close? Its very random but i would advise you go latest at midnight. I mean by 11pm they probably got fucked and sucked and licked by countless bangalas. Do you really want them at such late timings? Dirty and sweaty, unless thats your fetish then go ahead

Also very high probability they have already cummed by that time.

Ok, so how do i approach them?
You stand at the gate, spot the most attractive ladyboy.

If you arent shy, ask if she has a cock.
If all is well, point to her. And they will open the gates to heaven.

That is all. Stop asking how the fuck you approach! Its not rocket science! Its only sucking cocks!!!!!!!

Tip! If the ladyboy puts her hand around her forearm. Aka masturating her forearm. Its to indicate she got cock, and very likely can stand , etc

3 Fingers means $30.

Dont take too long to choose. You not choosing a wife! If none suits your taste, go take a walk and return in maybe 15mins. Maybe you'd see an attractive ladyboy that was previously upstairs with a customer.

Random
What happens if they get caught? I think they are banned from singapore for 3 years. I am not sure if they can actually visit singapore after the 3 years though , may need special approval?, maybe someone could advise on this?

Can i book them overnight?

Just ask the ladyboy. Usually they ask for $200. You can book a room at hotel 81 dickson, which is quite near to rowell road. and also near to their hotel.

Their english might not be that good. so if they dont understand what overnight means just tell them. Long Time. Sleep together. Rong raem (hotel in thai language)

Or just use a english to thai translator on your phone!

Get her handphone number, or just go to the hotel together. Dont forget to buy supper for her and water too.

so is it gay to like ladyboys?

always asked in ladyboy forums. firstly gays are not attracted to ladyboys. they like hunks,muscular guys. ladyboys are feminine and look like females and behave like females.

so its still being attracted to girls , but girl with cocks.

also it depends on what you do with the ladyboy in bed. if you arent doing anything special you are better off with a genuine girl, or you need some time to open up.

bottomline is who cares if its gayish to like ladyboys or not? as long as i like them. everything else doesnt matter!

I want to go 1 step further ! Next level!

google pattaya ladyboy forums , and bangkok ladyboy forums.

do your own homework and research. plan a trip to pattaya or bangkok and visit the ladyboy gogo bars! or use thaifriendly to hook up freelancers! lots of ways to take this hobby to the next level

where else can i find Thailand ladyboys in singapore
geylang lorong 16, sometimes 24.

it depends on your luck on what quality of ladyboys are available.

you can also try orchard towers. but its so overpriced i'd rather you use the money to book airtickets to bangkok and book hotel rooms! so cheap in pattaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to quote this post to any blur sotong asking questions that has already been answer to death!
One more tip! If they form an oval shape with 2 fingers.... means you can anal them!
Old 05-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

I think wrong leh.
The one with 2 fingers oval shape mean she is a post-op.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Anyway, right or wrong is not important. Important is you happy abt the lb can already!
Guess correctly also got no money to collect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1