The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post
any bro know where exactly can get these things for emergency case?
yesterday after take out my xxx, found out sperm all over condom already, we tried to find medicine at lucky plaza watsons, but the pharmacist not around. don't know if there got or not. luckily my gf said she got menses today, but don't know if it's true. because she wasn't keen to seek for med and not so scare of pregnancy, always require doing raw. Really need to learn where to get the med and see gf take it to believe it.
Bro - you talking - me talking - all english talking ..

It is illegal without prescription, so if the girl filipina, she can try at .. xyz place I already suggest .. NOT IN WATSON ...

Best case scenario - go Doctor with her, doctor ask no question - all doctor know what happening .. and issue postinor or Myrna .. depend on situation .. unless your girl illegal immigrant

legally, even maid ask Contra pill - doctor don't care - because law dont' say cannot fxxk .. only say cannot get hiv or get preg...
Old 23-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

any other suggestions?? some gurus mentioned pinay loves physicals, romantics and people to woo them...any more tips what else they like...

and will they be very sticky once you hook them up to be FB?

like daily sms, calls, etc....

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 23-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

starystarynite: 193 page of tips - need more ??

PS: Don't angry me .. me just having second thought on telling people nowaday to RTF
Old 23-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday, I had a session with one pinay which I got to know from FB. As her boss is not in town, she can go out. We made appointment for 9am at the downstair of her work place.

0805hrs, I msg her and asked her if she wants to drink some wine or beer and she replied wine. So I rush off to Giant Tampines and got 3 bottles of wine as my house has ran out of it before heading to pick her up.

Reached her place at 0905hrs and waited another 5 mins before she came out and off we go. I drove her to neo tiew nature reserve park and parked at a corner of the car park.

We went to sit in the rear of my car and chatted for a while then I proceed to kiss her. It was rather thrilling there as I could see 2 tour bus bringing kids there on nature advanture.

We continue to kiss passionately and I put my hands to the rear of her and unhooked her bra then removed them. After that I lift one side of her T and suck and lick her breast....Mmmmmm it was so nice to suck.

She respond by unbuttoning my jeans and took out my manhood and gave me a good bbbj. After sucking me for 5 over mins, she asked me why I didn't cum and I told her I won't cum easily by bj.

Then I proceed to take out her panty leaving her jeans skirt intact and I lick her pussy. I'm glad that there's no smell at all and it tasted so nice. I use a finger to enter her pussy while licking her for more than 10 mins. Thinking back now.....I really miss the taste hehehe

After that I enter her and pumped her for a few minutes before I shoot all my loads in her. She wanted me to shoot in her as she has told me she won't get pregnant easily(don't ask me why I believe as I can't reveal more cos her bf(husband to be) is a local here. Many things can't be too detailed as confidentiality is important.

After the sex, we clean-up and I took out a bottle of wine and we drank and chatted for some time before I send her back home.

I know many of you guys will complain that I'm doing her raw and all the warning. But I must stress that I've had a few fuck buddies already and I don't go for ONS. I've done raw with all of them but normally I shoot outside only. I'll only fuck one after knowing her for some times and know she's clean and don't fuck around at all.

You can say these people's words can't be trusted but not for me as I've always worked my way to know more of their character, personality and life-style before any action will take place. I've also got another gal from FB but I'll not make any moves for the time being as I need to get to know more of her life-style more.
Old 23-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Hi bros, i was just thinking, possible that they are hoping to get preg and then force you to marry her. Or worse still, to threaten you for money or other things?

This maid always try to w/o condom with me. Sit on me w/o condom luckily i stopped her. she kept saying 5mins only....try how it feels w/o condom...just shoot outside and be safe...

I asked her if preg how? she just said go doctor and remove. told her she will be reported by the clinic and send back. I told her and i not going to stay in her country.

What do u think is in their mind?
Old 23-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post

I know many of you guys will complain that I'm doing her raw and all the warning. But I must stress that I've had a few fuck buddies already and I don't go for ONS. I've done raw with all of them but normally I shoot outside only. I'll only fuck one after knowing her for some times and know she's clean and don't fuck around at all.

You can say these people's words can't be trusted but not for me as I've always worked my way to know more of their character, personality and life-style before any action will take place. I've also got another gal from FB but I'll not make any moves for the time being as I need to get to know more of her life-style more.
Bro, just may be....what if she call u later n tell u she is preg n u are the father. how will u react?

My maid told me she wasnt see any other man for the past 1+ year. I trust her 90% on that. she even suggested taking the pill so we can go raw.

What if she has a hidden agenda and who knows if she really is taking the pill? Till she cry and tell u she is preg by u and threaten to report police of rape....who is at the losing end?

Dun think i can take the risk.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And moral of the story - yes, Beer made me strong enough tempt my fate - though I live to tell the story.. especially San Miguel does wonders .. ..
See.., I told you beer does good to you. hahaha.
Cheers and keep up the good work bro

Retired Samster
Old 24-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Bro, just may be....what if she call u later n tell u she is preg n u are the father. how will u react?

My maid told me she wasnt see any other man for the past 1+ year. I trust her 90% on that. she even suggested taking the pill so we can go raw.

What if she has a hidden agenda and who knows if she really is taking the pill? Till she cry and tell u she is preg by u and threaten to report police of rape....who is at the losing end?

Dun think i can take the risk.
Yes, bro.....I agrees with what you said but like I've said, it takes some time of my knowing better the other party that I weigh upon the risk involved. I never worry about maid crying rape to me as such tactic will not work on me.

BTW.....I've received a few PM requesting for her contact from newbies. Please do not bother to get from me as those that I've fuck are only those that do not fuck any other guy easily. If they belong to that category then I will not fuck her much less doing things like licking her etc.....
Old 24-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Hi bros, i was just thinking, possible that they are hoping to get preg and then force you to marry her. Or worse still, to threaten you for money or other things?

This maid always try to w/o condom with me. Sit on me w/o condom luckily i stopped her. she kept saying 5mins only....try how it feels w/o condom...just shoot outside and be safe...

I asked her if preg how? she just said go doctor and remove. told her she will be reported by the clinic and send back. I told her and i not going to stay in her country.

What do u think is in their mind?
Well, maid cannot marry in Singapore - MOM law- but they can use it to spoil your name, and as they say 'hell hath no fury like woman scorned .. ' I have seen maid girl go nuts until they don't care even if they end up in jail .. so violent when things go titty up ..

Then again, as I always say "The world favors the courageous .. "

As for get preg, as long as she know she is preg before her medical check, she can go Clinic (few in town) will do abort if early, and clinic don't report to MOM (as per now, by law, Clinic no need to notify MOM)

But then again, as you say - why risk it ?

And I know case where maid get preg by one guy, the guy disappear, and when employer confront, she arrow another guy - her other 'lover' and end up .. serious case - .. and shame ..

Be safe - be very very safe ..
Old 24-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Yes, bro.....I agrees with what you said but like I've said, it takes some time of my knowing better the other party that I weigh upon the risk involved. I never worry about maid crying rape to me as such tactic will not work on me.
Veteran ha ?? haha ..

Quote:

BTW.....I've received a few PM requesting for her contact from newbies. Please do not bother to get from me as those that I've fuck are only those that do not fuck any other guy easily. If they belong to that category then I will not fuck her much less doing things like licking her etc.....
You should add - pinay mentality - even hookers, if I screw, and if I ask her screw my friend, they may refuse, as pinay, even hooker like to choose ..

so those who say "SHARE NUMBER" - advise simple - just because she open up for me don't mean she will also open up for you too - so don't waste time .. In fact, I could add all pinay maid into the category except a rare rate few .. And mainly, Pinay maid will almost commit suicide her friend find out she is 'public toilet ..'
Old 24-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Veteran ha ?? haha ..

You should add - pinay mentality - even hookers, if I screw, and if I ask her screw my friend, they may refuse, as pinay, even hooker like to choose ..

so those who say "SHARE NUMBER" - advise simple - just because she open up for me don't mean she will also open up for you too - so don't waste time .. In fact, I could add all pinay maid into the category except a rare rate few .. And mainly, Pinay maid will almost commit suicide her friend find out she is 'public toilet ..'
POWER....that is a pinay's mentality alright and it is best be respected if you are into them. Thanks bro etsys for the timely reminder

PS - cool to see this thread is still active after so long, thanks to the TS - The Lord and some senior bros here to keep this going. Cheers!!
Old 25-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
after morning pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post
any bro know where exactly can get these things for emergency case?
got 毓婷72 in the sgchinese forum iirc.
must take within 72 hours after sex.
Old 25-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Re: after morning pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
got 毓婷72 in the sgchinese forum iirc.
must take within 72 hours after sex.
is it a safe one ?? just curious ..
Old 25-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
is it a safe one ?? just curious ..
If it's made in China, then I'll not even think about it.. You could end up paying big time if she's dead after consumption.
Old 25-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

uncle Thomas - maybe a version of Postinor - which is a post-incident thing ..

Last edited by etsys; 25-11-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1