The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Sorry to ask. But 2 months for it to effectualised ?
Asking cos recently about March this year I also raw a “loose” lady .. abit scared. And all these while I have been rawing with my gf
You don't have my respect. Please go for testing. In the meantime don't touch your gf.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
And to the person who zap me with little point and don't dare to leave name

1. I did not scold TS
2. I refer to the second person who raw gf even he scare .

Keep your little point and read clearly.

Your zap have no impact to me and it shows your blind.
You remind me someone from EDMW.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe this is legit karma.

If you are faithful to your girlfriend, will you be getting STD?

Think again.

Nevertheless, we thank you for your contribution and the heads up.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Herpes too common liao, bbbj can caught a lot of viruses please opt for bj if you want to be safe rather than sorry.
Old 25-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Herpes too common liao, bbbj can caught a lot of viruses please opt for bj if you want to be safe rather than sorry.
Agreed. Unless both partner go for a thorough med STD check...either one would already have Herpes I or II.

it is hard to pin point where you got it as symptoms don't appear or appear late.

As long as you have received a BJ raw or gave oral to a gal.... vice versa your GF ever gave BJ or receive oral from her ex..... anyone can kana. You won;t know you got it unless you specifically test for this..

Herpes i think small case la as compared to the major STDs.....

Well... if you know you got it but yet went on to do wiht your GF, like that buay steady la.....
Old 25-06-2018, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicrazer View Post
I believe this is legit karma.

If you are faithful to your girlfriend, will you be getting STD?

Think again.

Nevertheless, we thank you for your contribution and the heads up.
Children catch Herpes long before they are sexually active. Usually caught from parents or close relatives.

Chickenpox is Herpes too.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Take care, but your dying soon so no worries.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

Did bbbj and now warn others of std??? U expect what out of bbbj?? Get a rubber for goodness sake!!!
Old 25-06-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
Did bbbj and now warn others of std??? U expect what out of bbbj?? Get a rubber for goodness sake!!!
all want to be commandoes what to do???
Old 25-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
You remind me someone from EDMW.
I kena zapped too haha, he ask are u doc bla bla bla.
Haha.. please leave a name when u zap people sigh forget to opt for zap free haha
Please zapped until u shiok la anywer i also boring of posting man.
YOU R terrible human being. Disgrace of mankind. Coward. Loser. Unpleasant. Sneaky. Evil living things.
Old 27-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Phsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Pls take care bro
Old 27-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro. do take care now

its not about warning about the shop. All shops will have ladies with Stds, in the past, in the present and definitely the future

I know a few FL, ex WL and I can affirm to you that they will do raw for a few reasons

Raw BBBJ
1. For money reasons, customers pay more
2. For GFE feeling, so that customers will keep going back to her
3. Convenience. Some girls don't like the taste of rubber
4. Save money, they can save on the condom
5. Lazy. Believe it or not some are just lazy to use the condom
6. Economics. Without the rubber you are more sensitive, and you cum faster. With rubber, it needs a lot of work and thin rubber to make magic happen
7. Education, many of these FL are just not educated to understand the risk and they are just there for the money.

Raw Sex
1. For money reasons, all services are negotiable

Now what I don't understand is why would you go to a lady who puts her mouth, pussy on tens, hundreds, thousands of dicks with no protection, expect her to be clean.

But that's wisdom. Now you know you should not be too trusting, and there is a price to pay. I just hope your gf is not paying the price with you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The key to safe sex is to assume every girl is infected with everything unless proven otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
hi bro. do take care now

its not about warning about the shop. All shops will have ladies with Stds, in the past, in the present and definitely the future
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The key to safe sex is to assume every girl is infected with everything unless proven otherwise.
The key to safe sex is don't have sex.
Old 27-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
The key to safe sex is don't have sex.
That is not safe sex, that is no sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1