The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldnewbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

hi bros, i found a fl through wechat who said she's staying near boon lay mrt. the wechat id is a berry fruit. the wechat photos are quite pretty. wanted to check if such fl is safe, or it's more likely to be a scam?

on a related note, have tried a few spas at the west, 2 with special and 1 no special but some teasing. can exchange contact if u r keen.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie9999 View Post
hi bros, i found a fl through wechat who said she's staying near boon lay mrt. the wechat id is a berry fruit. the wechat photos are quite pretty. wanted to check if such fl is safe, or it's more likely to be a scam?

on a related note, have tried a few spas at the west, 2 with special and 1 no special but some teasing. can exchange contact if u r keen.
never pay beforehand in any means, always
pay after deed or seeing the girl. if the deal is too good to be true, walk away on those $100 for 2hrs or 2 shots kind..
Old 19-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

Just had a session by a Malay ML. Was suppose to go back to the Malaysian Chinese PR but she was busy so she recommended her friend who just started. Anyway cut short to the massage,
Looks was not too bad said she is 26 years old, her body is good, she is Malay Singaporean but quite fair. Boob size is 36C. Well aside from the looks, her massage was quite good I must say, was a good massage and her skills are as good as the Malaysian Chinese PR.
Overall had a relaxing experience.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hey guys,

Just had a session by a Malay ML. Was suppose to go back to the Malaysian Chinese PR but she was busy so she recommended her friend who just started. Anyway cut short to the massage,
Looks was not too bad said she is 26 years old, her body is good, she is Malay Singaporean but quite fair. Boob size is 36C. Well aside from the looks, her massage was quite good I must say, was a good massage and her skills are as good as the Malaysian Chinese PR.
Bro fmylife, had upped you with my humble points... thanks for Joey's contact!

Wanna try this Malay ML too...
Old 22-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.net/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Name of ML is M-I-A-O M-I-A-O

Somehow dark forces sensored her name.

Tried this ML recently. Only she replied me the fastest while the few others mia.

Location is central and shares unit with 2 other girls.

Parking wise is easy as just park within the apartment.

No security guard but the lift is scary old shit.

Massage has the strength but inproper skills.

Her photo is 美图 a lot. Discount at least 30% minimum

Boobs is C but very restrictively.

Dressing doesn't arouse me at all with shorts n tees.

Age is overstated too young. Milf category for sure.

Entire list of item on her advertisement only maybe little JG and HJ and the rest is not done at all.

Was on her phone replying messages through the session.

Zero GFE and mechanical HJ.

Session is around 40mins only.

This is a land mine for me. I should have stick to my other regulars.

RTM I rather PCC myself.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

oldnewbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the $100 for 2 hours kind is confirmed scam? How will they scam can i ask?
Old 23-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Polis put signs at MRT stations, on bus, in newspaper, online... and u can still ask arh. Really u sound like the horny blur sotong that scammers are looking for

https://www.scamalert.sg/types-of-sc...t-for-sex-scam
Old 25-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What I read is that they will ask u to pay in advance or something. Well I tried one and asked to bring me up. Keep saying don't know the place and want my phone number. I told her got WeChat can contact Liao and some more I take photo of the lift at the place. Then when I say don't want to give phone number they say I not sincere. Then just like that cut.
Old 25-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

kaliban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hey guys,

Bro pls send contact. Tks
Old 31-07-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

36 points for exchange

Minimum 6 points please

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 31-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
36 points for exchange

Minimum 6 points please
Bro ken6890, had upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 31-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
36 points for exchange

Minimum 6 points please
You've got PM
Old 31-07-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro ken6890, had upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!
Thanks bro, returned you 36, cheer

Next up :

Old 04-08-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro, returned you 36, cheer
Just upped you some points

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 04-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
Just upped you some points
Thanks bro, returned up you 36

Next up :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1