The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thecuriouscat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Best Handjob in Town

Hi bros,

this is my 2nd FR on this forum. please up my points if you appreciate this.
thanks!

i was walking from plaza singapura towards centrepoint, and passed by this mall (famous at night for ktvs). went up to the 2nd floor to have a look-see when i noticed a few HCs/MPs near the elevator.

A PRC masseuse in a tight, low cut blouse caught my eye. She looked like Zhang Zi Yi but with Margaret Lee's body. I asked how what service they provided and she quoted me $40 for 30mins massage. Slightly high, but given it's town area, so didn't mind the premium. So i decided to give it a try.

After i entered and placed my bag on the floor, she came in and bend forward on the high-bed to ask for my name and details. Damn! Her amazing 34D rack was bursting out of her blouse...

So the massage begins. Pretty standard back massage but i would say much better than many places i have tried. After 20mins, she nudges my back and says "Zhuan Guo Lei" (turn around. sorry, bad hantu pinyi). Ho say liao!

She continues with chest massage, with her boobs swaying left and right...
After 10 mins, she bends forward at me (boobs bursting out of her blouse again) and whispers that she can keep going, but for a small fee.

Of course! I wasn't going to turn down this margaret lee look-alike giving me a tug. The next 6-8 mins was just classic hand work. Soft, soft, soft on my hard hard hard. Finished up, showered and tipped her.

Can't wait to return again.

Name : Forgot to ask
looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 34D
Figure : 9/10 (tight body, for boobs lover, nice long legs)
Massage : 8/10
Hj : 9/10 (best i've ever gotten)
Overall : 9/10
Damage : 40+75

p.s: for bros who not sure who margaret lee is.

Last edited by thecuriouscat; 17-09-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 17-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Chelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best Handjob in Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouscat View Post
So ya HJ is $75 ?
Old 17-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea SPA View Post
So ya HJ is $75 ?
LPPL cos city area. By the way, just sent you PM. Please up points or exchange location if you appreciate it. Only way for us to still navigate the forum safely.
Old 17-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
LPPL cos city area. By the way, just sent you PM. Please up points or exchange location if you appreciate it. Only way for us to still navigate the forum safely.
Most cheongsters worth their salt know where this place is. Basically blacklisted area due to high prices and sub-par service.

Nonetheless, thanks for ur contribution.
Old 17-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

actually, town area doesn't necessarily mean premium price.. i ever went to Far East Plaza for a 45 mins massage ending with a HJ + BJ combo, with her clothes fully off, all for $100.. that is including the entry fee.. she was probably in her mid-late twenties then, with C cup natural tits and pinkish nipples..

do not ask me where this shop is exactly cos it is CLOSED already.. just trying to say that prices are not necessarily high in town.. really need to bargain with them as they will slaughter you if you don't..
Old 17-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
actually, town area doesn't necessarily mean premium price.. i ever went to Far East Plaza for a 45 mins massage ending with a HJ + BJ combo, with her clothes fully off, all for $100.. that is including the entry fee.. she was probably in her mid-late twenties then, with C cup natural tits and pinkish nipples..

do not ask me where this shop is exactly cos it is CLOSED already.. just trying to say that prices are not necessarily high in town.. really need to bargain with them as they will slaughter you if you don't..
Thanks for the advice bro! Yes, next time i will try harder to nego.
Old 17-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zizzozizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share location?
Old 17-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Best Handjob in Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post

Bro hardpoke, I agree with your point. For addition $5 or $25, I could get BJ or FJ respectively in town area. I think u might know where such a place is. I know some other bros who see my post here might pm me for ctc (as it happened b4). Don't waste time asking as I won't give in order to protect this place...(only exception is if your rep points and power r at least that of bros hardpoke or too_hot)
Old 17-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Bro hardpoke, I agree with your point. For addition $5 or $25, I could get BJ or FJ respectively in town area. I think u might know where such a place is. I know some other bros who see my post here might pm me for ctc (as it happened b4). Don't waste time asking as I won't give in order to protect this place...(only exception is if your rep points and power r at least that of bros hardpoke or too_hot)
yeah, but by saying that and keeping it to yourself isn't very generous, bro.

precisely because of this, i understand the need to share good finds and FRs here in order to gain some credibility. if everyone who is rich (with high points) only give to those who are also rich, then who is helping the poor (new & low points)?

it'll be a great learning opportunity (and good karma for you as well) if you would be kind enough to share that said location with me via PM. please?

thanks man.
Old 17-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Best Handjob in Town

Quote:
yeah, but by saying that and keeping it to yourself isn't very generous, bro.

precisely because of this, i understand the need to share good finds and FRs here in order to gain some credibility. if everyone who is rich (with high points) only give to those who are also rich, then who is helping the poor (new & low points)?

it'll be a great learning opportunity (and good karma for you as well) if you would be kind enough to share that said location with me via PM. please?

thanks man.
Bro thecuriouscat, I understand where u r coming from...'cos I felt the same way when I first started in Jun 2011 with 15 points. But I don't agree with your analogy of rich and poor to the system in this forum. Some people are born rich and some poor...of course the former would normally get a booster start in life than the latter (i.e. better school, more exposure, etc). But in SBF, we are all started with the same points (15 pts b4 the change in rules in Aug I think). I suppose most bros went thru the hard work of earning points via exploring places and sometimes wasting $$. Moreover, the decision behind who to give contact or not is not just on rep points (that's juz a starting point) but also on previous contributions (like FR/MR, etc) amongst other factors. So, I know how u feel...I got ignored and demoralized initially but kept working at it. U may not agree with me but that's how things r here. Juz my 2cts worth again
Old 17-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

I just tried this place. It is called Jing Jing, second floor of Orchard Plaza.

I would not recommend anyone to go there.

TS is correct that there is only one girl working there, and there is also a very faint resemblance to Zhang Ziyi, but don't expect too much from the looks department.

The massage was over in less than 10 mins. She put no effort into it.

The HJ was over in less than 7 mins. She put no effort into it.

Throughout the process she was bargaining for more money.

Please save your time and money.

I will never go back.

Quote:
Hi bros,

this is my 2nd FR on this forum. please up my points if you appreciate this.
thanks!

i was walking from plaza singapura towards centrepoint, and passed by this mall (famous at night for ktvs). went up to the 2nd floor to have a look-see when i noticed a few HCs/MPs near the elevator.

A PRC masseuse in a tight, low cut blouse caught my eye. She looked like Zhang Zi Yi but with Margaret Lee's body. I asked how what service they provided and she quoted me $40 for 30mins massage. Slightly high, but given it's town area, so didn't mind the premium. So i decided to give it a try.

After i entered and placed my bag on the floor, she came in and bend forward on the high-bed to ask for my name and details. Damn! Her amazing 34D rack was bursting out of her blouse...

So the massage begins. Pretty standard back massage but i would say much better than many places i have tried. After 20mins, she nudges my back and says "Zhuan Guo Lei" (turn around. sorry, bad hantu pinyi). Ho say liao!

She continues with chest massage, with her boobs swaying left and right...
After 10 mins, she bends forward at me (boobs bursting out of her blouse again) and whispers that she can keep going, but for a small fee.

Of course! I wasn't going to turn down this margaret lee look-alike giving me a tug. The next 6-8 mins was just classic hand work. Soft, soft, soft on my hard hard hard. Finished up, showered and tipped her.

Can't wait to return again.

p.s: for bros who not sure who margaret lee is.
Old 17-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Zhang Ziyi's face with Magaret Lee's body, but whole process over in 17 minutes and with a heavy price.. So to go or not to go.. Comments please.....
Old 17-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX Impreza View Post
Zhang Ziyi's face with Magaret Lee's body, but whole process over in 17 minutes and with a heavy price.. So to go or not to go.. Comments please.....
of cos will not go! so expensive,there are more and better places than this. Those places that i cheong regularly only charge me 100 buck for full service and the place is spacious and nice.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
I just tried this place. It is called Jing Jing, second floor of Orchard Plaza.

I would not recommend anyone to go there.

TS is correct that there is only one girl working there, and there is also a very faint resemblance to Zhang Ziyi, but don't expect too much from the looks department.

The massage was over in less than 10 mins. She put no effort into it.

The HJ was over in less than 7 mins. She put no effort into it.

Throughout the process she was bargaining for more money.

Please save your time and money.

I will never go back.
Bro,this jng jing i tried many years ago. Her massage is piano and her look is 40 ish. How can she be compare to zhang zi yi??? And her hj suck,expensive and just trying to make u shoot asap so that she can look for another sucker. There are many nice places that can give you full service at 100 buck.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro,who said you have to pay expenisve price for being inside city. If you hav cheong long enough, like what bro soundworks said, 100 dollar can get a nice fj inside a nice place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread