The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

1 of my viet gal Friend tell me now Singapore very hard to work and money not as much as before already... some of them go Cambodia work at ktv money more easy to earn and don’t need scared AV Too...

Now sg ktv can’t be compared with last time... standard drop a lot also I think

Just my 0.02 pov

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
1 of my viet gal Friend tell me now Singapore very hard to work and money not as much as before already... some of them go Cambodia work at ktv money more easy to earn and don’t need scared AV Too...

Now sg ktv can’t be compared with last time... standard drop a lot also I think

Just my 0.02 pov

Cheers
Its hard to earn because the mummy and the management took a cut from their earnings. Otherwise , where got FJ so expensive at $300-500?

The management and the mummy are the culprits behind all these. They teach the vietnamese girls all the tricks to con our $$$......

So in short, we are treated like fools and we are just a toy. LOL
Old 26-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Its hard to earn because the mummy and the management took a cut from their earnings. Otherwise , where got FJ so expensive at $300-500?

The management and the mummy are the culprits behind all these. They teach the vietnamese girls all the tricks to con our $$$......

So in short, we are treated like fools and we are just a toy. LOL
Yes I believe mummy work as okt too
Old 26-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
There will always be Bros out there with bigger spending power. Esp those who frequent Thai or PRC HFJ, will find Viet KTV cheap.
One can say these rich Bros spoilt market, but you cannot stop them from throwing more than $50. Girls will naturally fly to them.
I hope nobody starts to say "I gonna pay $50 hence its my right" LOL!

Sometimes I would ask mommy to recommend girls who is not popular, to support. So I get a B grade C grade girl, who sits with me for nearly 2 hours in total! Lol !
Sometimes, feeling rich, I will choose the super pretty model. Once she flys off after 10mins, I will call for support the C grade girl, who fills the void til the model comes back 1hr later. LOL !
Bro, so for the first Super pretty model do you tip her? And how much you tip the 2nd gal?

Your strategy is good, had tried before but some how getting later both show up together makes things unnecessary. But I agree it still depends on the total dollar spent vs time together.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

crazy ah? Report AV.

Because 1 girls dont let you humsup, you sabo whole ktv .
Bc of 1 rotten tree , burn down whole forest meh!!!

if everyone do that , whole singapore ktv close down already .

Cancel the girl will do . Find another girl willing to let you humsup lah .
Willing buyer , willing seller .
Both party willing then have the most fun .
She have right to humsup who she wants , you have the right to engage or cancel her .
Old 26-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Bro, so for the first Super pretty model do you tip her? And how much you tip the 2nd gal?

Your strategy is good, had tried before but some how getting later both show up together makes things unnecessary. But I agree it still depends on the total dollar spent vs time together.
Bro, I tip $50 for each.
I am not very old, but at my age got pretty model let me play a bit at such price, I very happy liao.
When both girls turn up, each sit one side, my each hand go grab their waist and boob lor.
Tell me Bro, in your life time, ever grab boobs of two different girls at the SAME time? Lol.
The C grade girls sometimes let me place my hand on her pubes.

If can't get enough, next time, just save money n go Geylang order Tarma.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun get me wrong here... I am not telling u I’m expert here or anything... just from what I see at sg ktv

Many white knights around in Sg ktv... if she butterfly for more than 1 hour? Why dun you cancel her? Tell her dun come in anymore and ask her go fly kite? U r paying tips to her not she pay to u... 45 mins to me fair enough based on 4 room 1 room u rotate 15 mins... so pls rem you can reject her... you be nice to her you seriously think she rem you? Especially for pretty ladies... do u know how many guys are trying to get into her pants every night?

And like some bro say u Wan go drinks with ur Friend tcss grab some boobs ktv prob a very gd choice I would say... but if horny go Geylang Lor fast and easy dun need waste time...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Bro, I tip $50 for each.
I am not very old, but at my age got pretty model let me play a bit at such price, I very happy liao.
When both girls turn up, each sit one side, my each hand go grab their waist and boob lor.
Tell me Bro, in your life time, ever grab boobs of two different girls at the SAME time? Lol.
The C grade girls sometimes let me place my hand on her pubes.

If can't get enough, next time, just save money n go Geylang order Tarma.
Bro you luckyyy wooorrr. Usually 1 girl come, the other goes x___X my super sexy chiobu jiu zhao.. leaving me with my grade B.
But grade B hug me tight tight and neh neh bounce bounce xD
Old 27-03-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go teo heng ktv la. No need tip.
U report also no use because Vice catch girl not boss. The girls come as visitors at the ktv only. Not the boss hire them come work.
I agreed on some ktv management really out to kill where old days we go ktv only 2 session either Happy Hour 4hrs which the cost is lesser & Standard Hours 6hrs which the package cost more. But nowadays new ktv have 3 session each session 4 hrs and HH pricing only for first session. Then other 2 session is SH pricing. Can tell me why i have to pay more and reduce my time? Obviously u threat me carrot.
Nowadays new ktv pop out i still need to ask is 3 session or 2 session.
I Boycott 3session ktv for night timing. Bo hua.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go teo heng ktv la. No need tip.
U report also no use because Vice catch girl not boss. The girls come as visitors at the ktv only. Not the boss hire them come work.
I agreed on some ktv management really out to kill where old days we go ktv only 2 session either Happy Hour 4hrs which the cost is lesser & Standard Hours 6hrs which the package cost more. But nowadays new ktv have 3 session each session 4 hrs and HH pricing only for first session. Then other 2 session is SH pricing. Can tell me why i have to pay more and reduce my time? Obviously u threat me carrot.
Nowadays new ktv pop out i still need to ask is 3 session or 2 session.
I Boycott 3session ktv for night timing. Bo hua.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Ace Club another place to BLACKLIST. fucking Mummy sarah is the culprit. the best mummy i ever had. come in at beginning of session to ask girls give is choose. say all girls present no more. make us choose. ask who can play. say all playable. end up 50% of girls we sit cannot play. not just that, the entire session she wont come back until room bill, that is when she come back and ask for tips. what kind of shit mummy is this. come at start of session. show 1 round of girls, and end of session to come collect her tips. no where to be seen in between to ask if girls ok or enough or girls never come back.

remember this fucking bitch mummy SARAH. if kena her. best to reject her and ownself find girl. save your $50 tip of this kind of mummy.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some ktv need to tip 2 mummy.
Booking mummy.. And serving mummy.
Club supreme.
Old 27-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Ace Club another place to BLACKLIST. fucking Mummy sarah is the culprit. the best mummy i ever had. come in at beginning of session to ask girls give is choose.
ACE club and Club Jwel
Both already blacklisted by me 2 years back
LOL
Old 27-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArChi View Post
Some ktv need to tip 2 mummy.
Booking mummy.. And serving mummy.
Club supreme.
Not only Supreme
Club Zara and Palace 9 also like that
Old 27-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

its always dependent on mummy.

some mummies like to exploit customers cause SG customers really robert. just tip the mummy that you contacted to book room or bring girls to you. the rest just tell the mummy you tipped to share from your tip. same as waiters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1