The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Tried a popular place in the East.
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;
Overall experience: 20/10
Face: 8/10 irl
Body shape: 8/10
Boobs: didn’t manage to touch/see but they’re small, not for boob lovers!
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls, can’t deep throat very deep but more than good enough. Eye contact was there.
Pussy: 10/10 so tight and wet. Not stinky, a nice scent.
FJ: 20/10 she came twice. Once when eating her, the other when fucking her. Moans were goddamn sexy and in English. Kept calling out to god in her cute little soft moans.

Full review (rushed because I have shit loads to do today)
Cons
1) Takes awhile to warm up to you
2) No massage services
3) Unable to remove her clothes completely (bra and dress)
4) Not allowed to go down on her and not allowed to touch her boobs. I was fucking disappointed and almost want to just stop the session and leave. But I was glad I stayed.

Pros and why I had such a good time
1) Room was nice and private
2) Her figure is very petite and cute! Nice round ass and beautifully proportionate legs, waist, and shoulders
3) her BBBJ skills were very good - sucking and licking of balls with constant eye contact. Not super sloppy but wet enough with little moans here and there.
4) pussy is small and tight and doesn’t stink
5) the juicy part... after she was done with the BBBJ, she capped me and jumped on me. My dick went in without much difficulties as she was already wet from the BBBJ and no lube was used. It was so nice and tight and warm inside her and she pressed her body (not naked) against mine and hugged me while she humped on my cock. I almost came because the smell of her hair and neck was so good and pussy was clinging on while sliding up and down my shaft. I pushed her off and told her I don’t want to cum now so I need a break and change position. I turned her around until I’m standing on the floor while she’s lying down on the massage bed. Then I licked my thumb and spat on her pussy and started to get her horny by rubbing her clit. After a minute or so, I determined that her pussy doesn’t stink and smells pretty good so I couldn’t take it anymore and just went down on her, half expecting to get pushed away but surprisingly she let me eat her. Her moans were fucking cute and a turn on and I went at it for a few mins then she told me I’m really good and she wants to cum. So I continued and when she was about to cum, she started gasping and moaned while saying “I’m cumming I’m cumming!” So while she came, I did a move which I know girls love and turns out it’s what pushed her over the edge into the abyss of pleasure. Whole body spasms, arching back, and she got incredibly dripping wet. After awhile, she settled down and managed to catch her breath, she was ready to have another go at fucking. Grabbed me up and begged me to “please put it inside” so I did. Maybe abit too fast and deep because she got abit shocked and flinched a little. So I didn’t move for a few seconds to let her get used to having me inside her. Then I took it slow and just play by ear, let her moans tell me what I should do. But she’s very very cooperative and does things to pleasure herself while fucking. Then when I hit the right spots, she’ll tell me and ask me to “don’t stop” and “you can make me cum again anytime”. So I did, she came, and I came, and it was epic. Two of us shivering in pleasure together for a few moments. Which is what sex is all about (at least to me). Hence, I will go back to her for as long as she’s here.
After the deed is done, she kissed my shoulder while I went to shower, hugs and more kisses were given while getting dressed and leaving. It was an amazing time for us both. Or at least that’s what she made me believe.

$160 Total dmg... $60 entrance, $100 for her.
Please up my points if you’ve enjoyed it and I will only share with legit bros...
Nice GEM which must be protected.

Wishing everyone many Happy endings! it’s what we live for.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Please share contact. Thanks
Old 26-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eoj01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls, can’t deep throat very deep but more than good enough. Eye contact was there.
FJ: 20/10 she came twice. Once when eating her, the other when fucking her. Moans were goddamn sexy and in English. Kept calling out to god in her cute little soft moans.

Old 26-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Think lot of bro know that Venus is back for working ... recently she been keep fully book no slot...

finally got a slot and went straight down to the place... Her new location was good and free parking place...

she is.wearing her lacey translucent red dress wo wearing bra... OMG ...

Went into the room have cup of water before wash up while she get ready the massage bed...

She really give me a good solid rub and the achness and stiffness shoulder was feel so relieve after a good treatment by her.... Those dun like hard massage must in form her it will very at first ... but after all u will feel relieve amd shiok....

The Juagen was best after try quite a.few .... everytime think of JG will think.of her ....

indeed a great nice masseuse.
Can any bro share venus ctc?
Old 26-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
minhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminhawkeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share contacts ?
Old 29-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
123a321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lately try this new HORNY AJ massage lady Gucci. So long never come to this balestier popular place previously...

This lady GFE GAOGAO beware... Her massage quite normal and sensual feeling...

She is a tall nice hot sexy lady with hourglass body... her bbbj is very TOKGONG blow like ur gf or wife not those bbbj lady alike.... bbbj lover will love it for this slow and deep deep blow till almost cannot tahan... faster cap and gv her a good hard... she love people bang her hard and deep.. she can accompany with lot of position and best is pump her at the basin while looking at the mirror damm shiok and tight pussy and she is those very wet wet wild cat...

Looks : 7/10 (CFM horny lady )
Body : 8.5/10 (Tall hot hourglass body)
Massage : 7/10 (sensual massage if looking hard massage can skip)
BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction ... And really very deep deep throat and she can CIM.... but i,go for FJ ending.
FJ: 8.5/10 (CAN DO various pattern,TIGHT TIGHT PUSSY THAT WET EASILY)
AJ:Yes she can do but never try... u try ur luck..
Attitude: 11/10 (VERY HIGH GFE feeling beware her KC SKILL)

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her FJ is very special and unique THAT can do lot of position... AJ lover can try ur.luck as heard she does AJ

leave the place like a happy man ... will make a vist to her again... If got time persist
bro do you mind PM-ing me her contact details? Thanks!
Old 01-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lately try this new HORNY AJ massage lady Gucci. So long never come to this balestier popular place previously...

She is a tall nice hot sexy lady with hourglass body... her bbbj is very TOKGONG blow like ur gf or wife not those bbbj lady alike.... bbbj lover will love it for this slow and deep deep blow till almost cannot tahan... faster cap and gv her a good hard... she love people bang her hard and deep.. she can accompany with lot of position and best is pump her at the basin while looking at the mirror damm shiok and tight pussy and she is those very wet wet wild cat...

BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction ... And really very deep deep throat and she can CIM.... but i,go for FJ ending.

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her FJ is very special and unique THAT can do lot of position... AJ lover can try ur.luck as heard she does AJ

leave the place like a happy man ... will make a vist to her again... If got time persist
Bro can pm? Thank you
Old 01-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mulzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;

Cons
2) No massage services
4) Not allowed to go down on her and not allowed to touch her boobs. I was fucking disappointed and almost want to just stop the session and leave. But I was glad I stayed.

2) Her figure is very petite and cute! Nice round ass and beautifully proportionate legs, waist, and shoulders
3) her BBBJ skills were very good - sucking and licking of balls with constant eye contact. Not super sloppy but wet enough with little moans here and there.
5) the juicy part... after she was done with the BBBJ, she capped me and jumped on me. My dick went in without much difficulties as she was already wet from the BBBJ and no lube was used. It was so nice and tight and warm inside her and she pressed her body (not naked) against mine and hugged me while she humped on my cock. I almost came because the smell of her hair and neck was so good and pussy was clinging on while sliding up and down my shaft. I pushed her off and told her I don’t want to cum now so I need a break and change position. I turned her around until I’m standing on the floor while she’s lying down on the massage bed. Then I licked my thumb and spat on her pussy and started to get her horny by rubbing her clit. After a minute or so, I determined that her pussy doesn’t stink and smells pretty good so I couldn’t take it anymore and just went down on her, half expecting to get pushed away but surprisingly she let me eat her. Her moans were fucking cute and a turn on and I went at it for a few mins then she told me I’m really good and she wants to cum. So I continued and when she was about to cum, she started gasping and moaned while saying “I’m cumming I’m cumming!” So while she came, I did a move which I know girls love and turns out it’s what pushed her over the edge into the abyss of pleasure. Whole body spasms, arching back, and she got incredibly dripping wet. After awhile, she settled down and managed to catch her breath, she was ready to have another go at fucking. Grabbed me up and begged me to “please put it inside” so I did. Maybe abit too fast and deep because she got abit shocked and flinched a little. So I didn’t move for a few seconds to let her get used to having me inside her. Then I took it slow and just play by ear, let her moans tell me what I should do. But she’s very very cooperative and does things to pleasure herself while fucking. Then when I hit the right spots, she’ll tell me and ask me to “don’t stop” and “you can make me cum again anytime”. So I did, she came, and I came, and it was epic. Two of us shivering in pleasure together for a few moments. Which is what sex is all about (at least to me). Hence, I will go back to her for as long as she’s here.
After the deed is done, she kissed my shoulder while I went to shower, hugs and more kisses were given while getting dressed and leaving. It was an amazing time for us both. Or at least that’s what she made me believe.

Please up my points if you’ve enjoyed it and I will only share with legit bros...

Bro can share contact?thanks
Old 01-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Hi bro, can share contact?

Hi bro, mind to share contact?thanks
Old 01-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_killer View Post
Tks to bro TS who intro Venus. Visited her two days ago.
She is very professional with strong hard massage which cure my back and shoulder aches. JG is also great!
Will be seeing her very soon.
Bros Enjoy!
Bro mind to share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bgyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;

Cons
2) No massage services

Bro can share ctc pls. Thks
Old 01-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Z050075 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;

Cons
2) No massage services

Bro can share?
Old 01-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kukubird88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;

Cons
2) No massage services

Bro, can share ctc pls ? I can trade mine with you. Also, in the east.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hello, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 02-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;

Cons
2) No massage services

Appreciate if you can share contact for her bro! Read already damn gian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1