The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She needs to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Intro her to the bros here, too tough for u to shoulder everything, the bros here are more than willing to help
It is fashion week. Many "bitches" there. She told me.

Go for it.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She needs to fuck

You do realize that you found the ideal situation. You have a woman that has amazing chemistry with you, but also probably has amazing chemistry with many others. She probably is a sex addict. OK, accept it.

So, let her please herself with others freely. Act like it doesn't bother you and when you are together, fuck her like there's no tomorrow. It'll make her want you so much more. You give her freedom and she will give you her life.
Old 23-04-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
benniepeado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She needs to fuck

No idea about a better name I kinda like Shiner too. Maybe you could get her a brand like that thing Prince had for a name and call her The horse formerly known as Shiner.

Just kidding - She sounds and looks like a real nice horse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1