The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArChi View Post
Some ktv need to tip 2 mummy.
Booking mummy.. And serving mummy.
Club supreme.
If you see my other posts you should be able to deduce that I am a Supreme regular.

You do not have to tip more than one mummy. That is absolutely false. Tips is up to you to give, but limited to $50. Yes some asst mummy are unethical and ask you to "take care" of them. Newbies always feel paiseh so they give another $50 and then kbkp in SBF. Same as waiter tips.

In Supreme the "big" mummies (examples, M67-Jojo, M1- Sophia, Papasan Ken) are remunerated basis the drinks, NOT the tips. All tips are placed in a common pool every night and split out equally across all asst mummies. The mummy herself, if she is ethical, will not ask for tips and if you give her she should give up her tip to the asst mummy pool. Asst mummy usually have their own names but tagged to the mummy code (e.g. M1 - Lily reports to M1 - Sophia)

Hope that helps. Any questions, just ask.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you see my other posts you should be able to deduce that I am a Supreme regular.

You do not have to tip more than one mummy. That is absolutely false. Tips is up to you to give, but limited to $50. Yes some asst mummy are unethical and ask you to "take care" of them. Newbies always feel paiseh so they give another $50 and then kbkp in SBF. Same as waiter tips.

In Supreme the "big" mummies (examples, M67-Jojo, M1- Sophia, Papasan Ken) are remunerated basis the drinks, NOT the tips. All tips are placed in a common pool every night and split out equally across all asst mummies. The mummy herself, if she is ethical, will not ask for tips and if you give her she should give up her tip to the asst mummy pool. Asst mummy usually have their own names but tagged to the mummy code (e.g. M1 - Lily reports to M1 - Sophia)

Hope that helps. Any questions, just ask.
Thanks good insight. So SOP is ask if mommy is a big mommy before deciding on tipping her?

I learned from the Taiwanese, u don’t ask u don’t get, n that’s why all these waiters n Asst mommy are doing. K world is a tipping culture.

Won’t want to short change anyone but is the going rate of $50 for mommy n $10 for the waiter, one each per room fair amount? Actually I prefer places w/o mommy. Cheers.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Thanks good insight. So SOP is ask if mommy is a big mommy before deciding on tipping her?

I learned from the Taiwanese, u don’t ask u don’t get, n that’s why all these waiters n Asst mommy are doing. K world is a tipping culture.

Won’t want to short change anyone but is the going rate of $50 for mommy n $10 for the waiter, one each per room fair amount? Actually I prefer places w/o mommy. Cheers.
The behaviour of the Big vs Asst mummy should be very obvious, but of you're visiting a new KTV for the very first time I usually ask a neutral party - say the cashier when I make my own way in. They are usually more than happy to help out, this info is always very freely given out. They understand that it can be very awkward for a new customer to ask whether a mummy is the Asst or the Big mummy, imagine if you mistakenly ask the Big mummy who her boss is (I made this mistake before, but the mummy was very very clever so she says I am the boss, since I am the customer lol)

Tipping behaviour and quantum is entirely controlled by the client. Only young boys and newbies with very thin skin don't know, paiseh, give painfully, then kbkp. Damn sad.

I suggest you enforce your tipping strategy by being firm during billing time. Give the big mummy the tip for her and her asst ($50) and the full waiter tips to be split amongst all the waiters (anywhere from $30-$50, up to you) Some waiters or asst mummy (esp those who are already high and have nothing to lose) will make noise, but that is only the first time around. They will know you from then on and should not ask again.

KTV with mummy have this advantage where you deal with only one person (just the big mummy) for all tips. If the mummy doesn't want to play this role and try to take advantage of you by asking you to "take care" of her staff, I have one advice for you - change mummy. Word will spread and they will know that you cannot be taken advantage of.

Remember guys, you have the money and the power to decide. Anything else is bullshit. The best thing for any customer, is to be predictable and consistent. Then nobody will try to take advantage of you and expect to get away with it

Cheers and happy chionging.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Its hard to earn because the mummy and the management took a cut from their earnings. Otherwise , where got FJ so expensive at $300-500?

The management and the mummy are the culprits behind all these. They teach the vietnamese girls all the tricks to con our $$$......

So in short, we are treated like fools and we are just a toy. LOL
I actually got one friend know this Vietnamese girl in X KTV. My friend married already but still play damn hiong.

According to him ah, if the girls come here to work for 4 months under working permit, they are required to pay their boss about $4-5K/month.

- Everyday got maid cook for them in the morning
- House rental with like 8-10 other girls
- Working Permit Fees
and other jiapalang fees la.

I named it as X KTV because idw expose too much la. The only thing I can tell others that is a famous joint that quality is dropping recently...

So basically ah, nearly 10 days-2 weeks of their earning in one month is given to the boss.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 28-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

I read through this thread and some similar ones, and I realize that there are recurrent issues that pop up every now and then. Newbies always fall into the "paiseh" trap and give tips unnecessarily. I just want to share some of the tips that was taught to me very long ago, when I was a much younger and a much more cluless man, by older, much more experienced and very kind chiongsters. So, hoping to pass this forward in my own way.

Know how to use your money. Remember, you are ultimately the boss so you get to decide. Being predictable is the best, so is being upfront. Tell the mummy at the start of your outing that this outing amongst your friends is already pre-budgeted so the tips that you can give is limited. Let her know that you do not need all her asst mummies to come in, if they are busy and have other rooms. Just one mummy will do. If you really want to be introduced to her other assistants (who can be damn chio!) so that they can take one drink, exchange contact and all that - then do it, but there is absolutely no need to tip extra.

Waiters, cashiers and those who bring hot towels. Lots of chiongsters feel damn paiseh and happily let any waiter or waitress come in and "serve" them, then feel damn lost during bill time when all these people they can't remember ask for tips. I usually make it clear when I open the bill and order the drinks, which 2-3 waiters I want to serve my room. Do this openly, and at the very beginning when the lights are on, everyone is sober and mummy is also there.

Make it clear from the beginning that I will only want these few waiters to serve my group and nobody else. If the room is a big one, I will ask up to 5. The waiters should be pre-selected in the beginning and the head waiter amongst them has the responsibility of telling the other waiters to not come into the room. If these people are good, in future visits they will go on "auto" mode and you don't have to say anything - walk through the door, smile and your "waiter gang" will come follow you. lolz. In the room, good head waiters remember how each chiongster drinks - for example, my Supreme head waiter knows that when I come in, serve me half a glass of Martell "neat", and one separate glass of green tea with lots of ice. No words needed. Such is the advantage of being a regular and those who have established an identity.

If you can identify the head waiter (usually he wears a bit more formal than the rest of his staff), then talk to him upfront and make it clear that the waiter tips to him will be given at the end basis his staff service levels. He will be in charge of communicating your wishes to the rest. If someone die die want to come in and pour, no extra tips will be given.

Girls - whether butterfly or booking. A big topic in itself but there are some general guidelines.

Timing - don't expect to get "hot" and playable girls if you arrive more than one hour after session start. I repeatedly hear of clueless people arriving at 10.30pm on a full house situation on Fri and Sat (Supreme SH session) and expect to get "hot and playable" gals. As if they are the only chiongsters with $50 who are looking for such girls. Come early, if session start is 9, then please come at 9. It is true some of the very "hot" girls only do SH and not HH, because they are so heavily booked then do not have to collect HH tips to survive (besides, SH has more potential for ST and LT bookings after that)

Choice of girls - A much-misunderstood topic. KTV girls generally come in two flavours - House girls (Work permit tied to one KTV only) and "Freedom Pass" girls. You can always expect the House girl to be there if she is not sick or on leave. Freedom pass girls, you need to go through the mummy the first time around. My personal trick, if visiting a new KTV for the first time and I want to see girls that are not always available - is to go to the head mummy and ask for her recommendation, while slipping her an extra $50 upfront. Be specific about what you want, and obviously this $50 is to "buy" yourself into her special contact list. Many mummies will say that girls are not attached to mummies - all mummies can call all girls. That is only generally true, as human beings all girls have their favourite mummy who will intro them to "good" customers, so the $50 extra tip, upfront is to get you into the mummy's books that you are serious about wanting a girl to your specifications and you will get special access.

Butterfly tips - I just want to say, that if a girl disappears after an hour and does not come back please cancel her. Give her $20-$30, not $50. Only stupid or people who are too rich give the full session tip for half a session worth of fun. Give the cancellation fee to the mummy, and ask her not to let the girl come back. No need to face the girl directly.

Having fun - playability. Too deep a topic to delve into in one post, but some general guidelines. More fun can be had during SH vs HH because the girls would already be high from HH drinks. If you identify one you really like, please don't be a cheapskate and try to monopolize her with $50 - book her and give her the $250 (HH booking is $150, some KTV have super-late NH till 6am, the booking fee is generally also $150). And obviously, come early and not at 11pm lolz.

Short/Long-time bookings - generally if you are out for this type of fun and you want girls who are pre-selected for this purpose, always, always tip the mummy $50 extra, and in advance and ask her to bring in girls who can go out. The alternative to doing this is to play commando, get a girl high and find out that she is on her period and waste $50 lolz. Be aware that mummy can play this function of "pre-selecting" girls according to your criteria, but she expects you to "take care" of her doing that. Sometimes the big mummy will delegate this job to an asst mummy (who is usually a former girl but is now a bit older and hence want a more stable job) who is usually more clued in to who is having period and who is not.

I hope the above tips can make your chionging journey more fun and please share tips of your own, so that new chiongsters don't have to pay too much "tuition fee".

Happy chionging.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
I actually got one friend know this Vietnamese girl in X KTV. My friend married already but still play damn hiong.

According to him ah, if the girls come here to work for 4 months under working permit, they are required to pay their boss about $4-5K/month.

- Everyday got maid cook for them in the morning
- House rental with like 8-10 other girls
- Working Permit Fees
and other jiapalang fees la.

I named it as X KTV because idw expose too much la. The only thing I can tell others that is a famous joint that quality is dropping recently...

So basically ah, nearly 10 days-2 weeks of their earning in one month is given to the boss.
Generally agent monthly fees for Public Entertainer license vary from $2200-$2500 (House girl) to $2800-$3000 upwards (Freedom pass). Bed rental is generally $500 per month if you take up the agent offer, more if you find your own. There are no other fees. Upfront application fees are generally in the region of $4000 (payable upfront), if successful nothing is refunded, if unsuccessful then 90% refund. Numbers may vary, clueless girls exist, as do unscrupulous agents who charge much much more than the above.

Above figures for Viets, China girls are different and generally work KTV while on Student Pass.

Cheers
Old 29-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavywaterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW, thanks for the tips. I have been to many KTVs but usually most of the reviews I read here I agree with most of them but I guess I'm very luckier than most of the bros here, other than the waiters asking for times, my mummy doesn't ask for tips, the girls she intro really can play if not she will ask you to change within the first 10 min (after that grace time you have to pay her).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1