The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
SiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up ⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Sexy Natural Busty SYT BBBJ Queen✯✯✯✯

Name: Nookie
**Best Lesbian Tarma W Bree**
Nationality: Thai
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Stats: 35C-24-35
Services: Bbbj, CIM, COB, Catbath, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, 69, FJ, HJ, Shower, Massage & more
Language: Thai & English
Damage: $170/2shots/90mins (Room & CD included)
Pic: : Click Here to View Her Picture
Field Report: Click Here to View Her FR
Registration : Please kindly register or login to our Forum to view more Photos & Field Reports!

Last edited by SiamAngels; 26-04-2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

SiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiamAngels is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Tall Sexy SYT Superb Services✯✯✯✯

**Sexy Tall SYT Superb Svs**
Services: Bbbj, CIM, COB, Catbath, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, 69, FJ, HJ, Shower, Massage & more
Registration : Please kindly register or login to our Forum to view more Photos & Field Reports!
Old 24-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

**Sexy Tall SYT Superb Svs**
Old 25-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Thumbs up ⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Tall Sexy SYT BBBJ Queen✯✯✯✯

**Tall SYT Natural Busty BBBJ Queen**

Last edited by SiamAngels; 25-04-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Last edited by SiamAngels; 25-04-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Old 25-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Old 25-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Old 26-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - Siam Angels

Babe - Nookie

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware)
- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- Not Photogenic (Real life even very cute)
- "C" Cup (I am a BOOBs Man)
- Commando Style, once she gets high, she is in control and will Rape you
- Recommended for Boob Lover but Highly Recommended for SVCS Lover
- Kindergarden English conversation. I got ACE Card becos I know a little conversational thai lingo.
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me.

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an jovial happy go lucky kind of looks with her warmth personality brings the atmosphere of a Thai babe. We spend almost 10 mins getting to know each other to warming up petting.

1st SHOT
Wewere both entwine in smooches and my hands were exploring downunder. Within minutes, she was already lapping my semi-flaccid manhood. Her BBBJ was slow, long and DEEP Throat ....... its heavenly !!! Anyway, I lose track of time and decided to enjoy the moments. This babe knows how to control the situation in a very natural manner.

Then she led me to the corner edge of the Queen-single size bed and pushed me unto the bed and commence licking with CFM look. We french for almost 5 minutes.

She was really wild with fiery lustful determination to get what she wants. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body, my hard manhood engorged with hot blood as it filled into a hard 7inch rod. She was grinding her groin and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, she jumped with delight upon my approval of penetration as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my hard rod.

All this while, She wants control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. Really commando .... sex deprived kitty.

AS I was tired, decided to enjoy and let her take full control. She cummed in Cow Girland Spoon position. Somehow, my big head was telling me this babe is trying to KC me. She began planting soft kisses of passion with short warm breaths of lust ensuring my face, neck, ears is covered. As she was doing that, her groin was gently rubbing and gliding my hard swollen rod into her warm lubricated pussy. Once more within seconds, she erupted frenzy once more and got herself into the realm of sensuous ecstasy as I could feel her vagina walls giving my hard rod being milked. She really knows how to use her love hole in milking my hard manhood.

ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. She was like a sex starved bitch on heat. Upon recovering, she started to get herself off once more. With my eyes closed, I was enjoying extremely with pleasures.

Then she begged me pleasure her. Nowwwwww, that is asking for something that I am sure she could handle. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for 2Fast2Furious IX. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

2nd SHOT
After the short washing up, she could not wait and we were already in a slow sensuous doggie standing which led to her cumming two more time and this time her legs gave way and I finally ejaculated in her rear AJ style. We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up whenever I am in Bangkok area. And she quickly jumped up and dashed to get mobile phone and keyed in her bangkok number. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

VERDICT -

Name - Nookie

Age - 21yr old

Height - Estimate 1.65m

Weight - Estimate 48kg

Stats - 36c-24-34

Looks - 7/10 (about 90% like the studio photo, cheeky in person)

Body - 8/10 (I am a Boobs Man and Excellent Svcs top notch)

Boobs - "C" cup

Communication - 6/10 (Simple Passable English, but I speak Thai with her)

Frenching - 8/10 (I love the way she kiss me)

Cunninglus - 5/10 (Shaved and gets turn on easily merely just fingering)

Fellatio - 8/10 (Slow and Deep))

FJ - 8/10 (The session was very much like a girlfriend type of bonk.)

Massage - NIL (Did not try)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE !!!)

Awards - 4/5 Stars

RTF - Yes, I also want to try other.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 26-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Old 26-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: ⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Tall Sexy SYT BBBJ Queen✯✯✯✯

Old 26-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Thumbs up ⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Sexy Natural Busty SYT BBBJ Queen✯✯✯✯

[/QUOTE]
Old 26-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

⚡⚡⚡ SIAM ANGELS ⚡⚡⚡ Nookie ➳➳➳Pretty Sexy Natural Busty SYT BBBJ Queen✯✯✯✯

Old 27-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Old 27-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread