The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean massage with teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoken View Post
Would like to trade too. I know of 2 spas with sensual touches and another 2 which does not require shorts. Anyone interested ?
Hi bros, can share contact and location ? Thanks !
Old 25-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiad64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Just experienced this kind of massage.. Been a while since I been there.. Now got a new girl..looks chio.. Told me she is 28... Very chatty also. Ask me which part of my body still have tattoos(as my front and back all tattoos) told her I have to take of my shorts if she want to see.. Then she say cannot.. Ask me to turn over and start massaging my thigh and my crotch area. Her breast pushing against my face.. Si Liao 2 IC Mari Kita Liao and she saw it and still continue occasionally brushing my hard rod.. Buay than ask her did she do it on purpose she say accidentally but can see her face looking at me seductively.. How I wish she provide Fj sure will bang her.. After finish I was changing halfaway when she came in..told her lucky she never see.. Guess what she said, she dun mind seeing also.. Wah lau eh her cute face make me want to go back for more next time..
Can share the location? thanks
Old 25-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
Lost1234566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLost1234566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC0203 View Post
Just experienced this kind of massage.. Been a while since I been there.. Now got a new girl..looks chio.. Told me she is 28... Very chatty also. Ask me which part of my body still have tattoos(as my front and back all tattoos) told her I have to take of my shorts if she want to see.. Then she say cannot.. Ask me to turn over and start massaging my thigh and my crotch area. Her breast pushing against my face.. Si Liao 2 IC Mari Kita Liao and she saw it and still continue occasionally brushing my hard rod.. Buay than ask her did she do it on purpose she say accidentally but can see her face looking at me seductively.. How I wish she provide Fj sure will bang her.. After finish I was changing halfaway when she came in..told her lucky she never see.. Guess what she said, she dun mind seeing also.. Wah lau eh her cute face make me want to go back for more next time..
Bro can have contact please?
Old 25-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Sharing my true recent massage adventure..

I used to frequent all sort of places for massage, be it freelance with special, or legal spa/massage joints. Due to those legal joints dun provide an opportunity for me to release, I normally prefer FL with they are able to provide a variety of superb services such BBBJ or ass-riming.

One legal joint however change my mindset entirely. I patronised this legal joint once as recommended by my friend and took up a masseur as recommended by my friend. Let her name be "z" and all I can say she is a sweet gal that makes you feel like a friend and not those damn chio and seductive syt such as those from TS tigerden.

First session with her was enjoyable as she gave a great massage and we talked about everything under the sun. However, her hands was keeping clear of all "restricted zone" although I think she managed to notice my 2ic was hardened sometimes during the massage. Nevertheless, she just continue her massage professionally and pretend not to notice anything.

Second session with her was pretty much the same, we talked like friends and she did her massage professionally. However, this time round when my 2ic had a reaction, it accidentally brushes her arm and I apologised to her. Her reply to me was it is ok, a normal man should have some reaction wat.. My heart goes WOW...

paiseh, continue another day.. OC back liao.. Sry guys..
Old 25-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zoom200 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share contact and masseuse reco> Have a few to share
Old 26-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Recently popped into some GQ joints, although excitement is not there but nonetheless I got my fix and I'm not ashamed to say it felt so damn good.

Planning to head down to NBR tonight but not sure whether to go clean today.....decisions decisions.

In any case, bros please don't pm me asking for places with teasing because honestly I don't have contacts (yet) and I also abit paiseh when people share with me and I don't have anything to contribute...

Happy hunting.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
getsetglo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do enjoy a good clean oil massage. feels totally relaxed.
i dunno if it sounds teasing, but i encountered before whereby the masseur sit on top of my thighs in kneeling position and she would slides her legs outwards, prolly to rub down my thigh using her knee and repeat those steps...
that means when she slides her legs outwards, her position is exactly as though she's riding on top...

Old 04-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

third session booked for 2 hrs but i cock-up the timing and in the end only managed to hv ard 80mins with her. massage start as usual, comfortable and relaxing. massage my inner thigh and 2ic marikita. when was ask to turn over to massage the front, the disposable shorts i was wearing bulge up complete due to 2ic reaction, she saw it obviously and got so shy that she used the towel to covered the bulging.

continue with her massage with me laying on my back facing her. occasionally glance at her and she felt shy and smile bk. just when she massage my inner thigh again, 2ic gila again. the feeling is really shiok thou she din touch my 2ic. I close my eyes to enjoy her touches and unknowingly let out some sound of shiokness. she heard it and she can feel that i like it when she is massaging my inner thigh area so she continue rubbing.

I then purposely placed both my legs in an awkward position so that she can hv a clear view of my 2ic thru the oversized n loose disposable shorts. After hearing my moaning over and over again, she ask me are u ok? I replied still ok but trying to control my 'urge'. She then show me a sorry look and said 不知道要怎样帮你, and to my surprise she then put her hand under the towel and into my disposable shorts and start rubbing and shaking my 2ic..

My mind was at a blank by the surprise and I was enjoying the moment until the clock ring to indicate my time is up.. she ask me if i wanna extend my session and hell yes of cse but sibei suai she already has another booking after me.. the feeling of kenna hj but cannot cum really suck sia..

next session i sure gonna book at least 2 hours and i share my adventure again. sry for the typo error as using my hp to write in a nt so convienient place.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Clean massage with teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
third session booked for 2 hrs but i cock-up the timing and in the end only managed to hv ard 80mins with her. massage start as usual, comfortable and relaxing. massage my inner thigh and 2ic marikita. when was ask to turn over to massage the front, the disposable shorts i was wearing bulge up complete due to 2ic reaction, she saw it obviously and got so shy that she used the towel to covered the bulging.

continue with her massage with me laying on my back facing her. occasionally glance at her and she felt shy and smile bk. just when she massage my inner thigh again, 2ic gila again. the feeling is really shiok thou she din touch my 2ic. I close my eyes to enjoy her touches and unknowingly let out some sound of shiokness. she heard it and she can feel that i like it when she is massaging my inner thigh area so she continue rubbing.

I then purposely placed both my legs in an awkward position so that she can hv a clear view of my 2ic thru the oversized n loose disposable shorts. After hearing my moaning over and over again, she ask me are u ok? I replied still ok but trying to control my 'urge'. She then show me a sorry look and said 不知道要怎样帮你, and to my surprise she then put her hand under the towel and into my disposable shorts and start rubbing and shaking my 2ic..

My mind was at a blank by the surprise and I was enjoying the moment until the clock ring to indicate my time is up.. she ask me if i wanna extend my session and hell yes of cse but sibei suai she already has another booking after me.. the feeling of kenna hj but cannot cum really suck sia..

next session i sure gonna book at least 2 hours and i share my adventure again. sry for the typo error as using my hp to write in a nt so convienient place.
Up u 7 pts can share contact bro thanks in advance
Old 04-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post

Read your report very steam

anyone knows any such MP in West?
Or someone you wanted to try but no time?

pm me, I go try n report

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 16
qwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to beholdqwdfbnm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Read your report very steam

anyone knows any such MP in West?
Or someone you wanted to try but no time?

pm me, I go try n report
west side can try new wellness spa. Clean place but with teasing for some of the masseur. Dont expect syt though.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwdfbnm View Post
west side can try new wellness spa. Clean place but with teasing for some of the masseur. Dont expect syt though.
Thanks bro, appreciate your reply.

I actually looking for syt teasing, not looking for GQ type.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 04-08-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gooseberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing her ctc please?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blacklace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Clean massage with teasing

Anymore Bros wanting to swap details of nice massage places with teasing?

Had some success and thanks to the bros who already exchange details. Looking for some more places to visit.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Clean massage with teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwdfbnm View Post

Bro, oil massage with shorts on?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread