The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean massage with teasing

Can share contact n location?
Old 07-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger2518 View Post
Which part of jb is this jiafu at? Sounds good.
In the area of new york hotel. Same row. Same side.
Jalan dato abdullah tahir. Near custom.
Many car wash and lok lok around.
side by side with the thai massage.

Most people will miss it bcos they use chinese name.
If you spot the Thai massage, it is just beside it.
No need unit number, you can see it from the street.

Their rooms are for 3-4 person. Not individual.
ask for oil massage bcos it requires you to strip
Got jacuzzi - steam bath- snooker- food.
most are late 20 - mid 30s, mostly slim n slender.

The thai is cheaper w/o the facilities. Got GQ.
the girls sit outside.

Last edited by macktamer; 07-07-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays quite a few places use these tactics. Im a sucker like u guys as well, love to push their limits. Must keep trying to build up relationship n then results will come. I have had success with 3 ladies in the west joints. 1 of them subsequently went to work at a normal gq joint. Went visit her at her new place... Finally get to see her assets... Had hell lotsa of fun..
But after u got it, the fun factor wears off n u go searching for new targets... Haha!! Willing to exchange similar contacts with likeminded bros. cheers!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like west side more happening leh...
I also encountered a few at the west but traveling took away considerable amount of time.
Any bro know any sensual in d east??
Can PM me? Kumsia!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Ruetheday is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share location and ctc? Thanks
Old 08-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparker View Post
Nowadays quite a few places use these tactics. Im a sucker like u guys as well, love to push their limits. Must keep trying to build up relationship n then results will come. I have had success with 3 ladies in the west joints. 1 of them subsequently went to work at a normal gq joint. Went visit her at her new place... Finally get to see her assets... Had hell lotsa of fun..
But after u got it, the fun factor wears off n u go searching for new targets... Haha!! Willing to exchange similar contacts with likeminded bros. cheers!

That is so true! Men are men afterall.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

So far, I've been trying my luck on the places at North Bridge Road with mixed success.... kept pushing but the MLs there not receptive lol, maybe its just me.

Especially the joint with the 2nd floor, the ML was strictly businesslike.

Any bros can PM me the more fun-loving MLs in that area? I think you all know where I'm talking about.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Love this thread. Men are men. Massages we know can get 110% not as exciting and thrilling as those clean joints and tease U a little here and there dun know whether can get or not is the best👍 IMHO.
Cheers to this thread
Old 09-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah agree. I got one near city area. normal shop and it is thai massage , you may choose to have it with happy ending or not.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Places where happy ending is optional is rare already cuties, most will give black face zz damn awkward and mood killing every time it happens..

Trying out a NBR clean spa tonight.. Shall post FR on ML serving me.. Macam buy lottery haha try my luck.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Places where happy ending is optional is rare already cuties, most will give black face zz damn awkward and mood killing every time it happens..

Trying out a NBR clean spa tonight.. Shall post FR on ML serving me.. Macam buy lottery haha try my luck.
good luck bro, I am going to 1 as well
Old 13-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JLeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can PM for good west location? Tried a few but to no avail... all took a few RTM before they venture close to 2IC sia. East got more. Will appreciate good sharings!
Old 14-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xiaotaijian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time used to patron jiafu almost once a week. Initially opt for just legs massage. One day I decide to opt full body massage and surprisingly my usual massuer play with my didi for some part of the massage. I also auto roam her ass with her pants on but unfortunately unable to persuade her to let me roam her neh neh. Her tag number is no. 2 with pony tail, age maybe ard 30-40. Massage is okay but not sure if she's still working there
Old 14-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zero007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always patron this clean joint at TP area... tried this gal for a few times but still unable to get her to pop the GQ... maybe my persuasion skill is not good enough..
Old 14-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roysinga View Post
I agree with Rimidogdog, they seem to be using this as a way to tempt you back to try again. One reason why I am so attracted to such places is because for me, the quality of the massage is more important and the extra is a bonus. In my experience, in such places, once they are comfortable in providing you the extra, it is well worth it, and in one case, no extra payment was required, only the usual tips. I have tried another place in the same area, HJ is provided, but the massage is only half as good.

I will be back next week for my 3rd visit, let's see if it gets more exciting. Will share then.
I agree with you that when folks like me patronizes such authentic joints for massage, the back of my head is a good if not solid authentic massage ... Anything sensual or erotic in the process is only a bonus ... The excitement of not knowing what happens next make me wanna return for more ... I guess that's the "clean" fun of it ...

There was one pretty masseuse who used to work in an authentic joint in Balestier Rd massaged my tummy and progressed to the inner V-zone ... When she massaged my thighs, she again progressed gradually to my erotic V-Zone ... This drove up my sexual adrenaline very rapidly, and obviously my little one rose to the occasion ... It was a very sextisfying session from a different dimension even though it was considered anti-climax (as no release was allowed) ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-07-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread