The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Visited Angel today, and well, she really lives up to her name. If you are looking for a solid massage, maybe not for you, but GFE is exceptional. She is from China, but her English is excellent making it very easy to communicate and have fun.

Location is central and close to MRT, relatively easy to find. Stays alone in a 1 bed apartment, clean and comfortable.

I asked her to wear sexy outfit for me arriving. When she opened the door, she was hiding behind it - always makes me a little nervous when you cant see before going it. I was not disappointed however, she was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit. Instant turn on. She's not supper skinny, but tall with a perfect hourglass figure, perky bum, nice big (probably DD) boobs and responsive nipples. Exactly the kind of figure I love.

Quick shower, and we were on the bed in no time and she was greedily swallowing my swollen cock.

GFE was super high, with lots of frenching, slow and fast BBBJ with lots of toung flicking some deep throat and nice deep suction. Also handjob, boob fuck, painting and general fun. She changed outfit halfway through, and was always very responsive and eager to please. I probably ran over my hour by at least 10 mins. She is very friendly and chatty and a good laugh. Almost want to keep this Angel to myself.

Treat her well guys and you will have a great time. I will be returning soon

http://sgbeautycastle.com/angel-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Sounds like a gem. But something seems to be wrong with her contact number....?
Old 21-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post
I will pass u the contact.
Hi bro can I have her contacts as well? Thanks!
Old 21-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eddysky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Visited Angel today, and well, she really lives up to her name. If you are looking for a solid massage, maybe not for you, but GFE is exceptional. She is from China, but her English is excellent making it very easy to communicate and have fun.

Location is central and close to MRT, relatively easy to find. Stays alone in a 1 bed apartment, clean and comfortable.

I asked her to wear sexy outfit for me arriving. When she opened the door, she was hiding behind it - always makes me a little nervous when you cant see before going it. I was not disappointed however, she was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit. Instant turn on. She's not supper skinny, but tall with a perfect hourglass figure, perky bum, nice big (probably DD) boobs and responsive nipples. Exactly the kind of figure I love.

Quick shower, and we were on the bed in no time and she was greedily swallowing my swollen cock.

GFE was super high, with lots of frenching, slow and fast BBBJ with lots of toung flicking some deep throat and nice deep suction. Also handjob, boob fuck, painting and general fun. She changed outfit halfway through, and was always very responsive and eager to please. I probably ran over my hour by at least 10 mins. She is very friendly and chatty and a good laugh. Almost want to keep this Angel to myself.

Can I have the contact as well?
Old 21-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Sounds like a gem. But something seems to be wrong with her contact number....?
Can i have the contact too bro?
Old 21-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Can I have the contact as well for angel?
Old 21-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

For you guys asking for Angels number - one on website is correct. I believe she is taking a few days off. Try again from Thursday onwards
Old 21-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Tried Karen and Miqi last week.
Its true abour karen to what many bro said here but not tat bad to blacklist her maybe.

Karen
Milf and must pay first
Shower together,boobs was more like A cup n sagging.
location was 10/10 discreet but in g area
nuru massage was sop just ups n downs
Massage was quite gd and hard
hdly was painful...not sure if she did it right,felt pain for few days wen pissing!
RTM : NO

Miqi
Miqi was more like a syt,petitie,slim
Like many bro say fake love lol different feeling but funny
massage was quite hard n solid despite her size
shower alone
she was sick but she tried her best
bros should try her fake love
RTM YES
Old 25-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

This lady is off the charts, service-wise.... you just need to press the right buttons.... LOL...... She's not bad looking either..... and yes.... she speaks English....not the Queen's variety, but enough to make herself understood...

I also visited Aini recently.... and in comparison, thought she was over-rated compared to Angel. But maybe it's just me..... sometimes chemistry matters... a lot.
Old 25-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody tried this girl?

http://sglonelyguy.com/xing-zi-massage/

comments says she good. I tried but last week service is far from good.

the most is c cup. Did not even undress when doing HJ until i ask.
Old 29-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Korkanaden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
Just to add to above post - that spa seems to have a lot of these cute dressed up SYT giving naughty massage (plus maybe a lot more). On my way out, I also saw this really cute gal dressed in a short Chinese traditional dress (like really short). PM me if you want the details of the place.
Please share the spa details.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korkanaden View Post
Please share the spa details.
I'm curious about this spa as well. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
batamlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys can pm me Angel's contact thanks.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
flamingwaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure why or if its just me, but seems Angel's link in the compilation thread isn't working
Old 04-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingwaffles View Post
Not sure why or if its just me, but seems Angel's link in the compilation thread isn't working
I guess she has probably RTC
Old 04-04-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess she has probably RTC
She's still here.... laying low at the moment.... nervous because some girls she knows were recently raided....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1