The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceguy1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L16h6

For quite some time, I have not update my battleField Report. Today, Just happen to encounter a good one at L16H6. According to OKT, she already got a handful of return customers. Following are the details :

Name:Annie
Look : 8.5/10 Got ancient beauty look
attitude: 7/10 – quite shy yet cooperative
body: 8/10 - fair and smooth
boobs: 8/10 – Handful with small pink nipple
bbbj: 7.5/10 - good lah
fj: 7.5/10 – her moaning can make me feel high which I don’t understand why..
Rtf : Sure.
Overall, a nice and good experience with her.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
H0T3L81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L16h6

is she china or thai?
Old 15-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tanchrischris is Cool - loads of Potential

Name: Janice or Janet (Can't remember)
Look : 8/10 Got ancient beauty look
attitude: 9/10 – quite shy yet cooperative
body: 8/10 - fair and smooth
boobs: 7/10 – A cup with small pink nipple
bbbj: 9/10 (with CIM)
fj: 7.5/10 – tight
Rtf : Yes
Damage : 150 / 1 shot
Old 18-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ke Er
Age: 24 (there was a brother posted b4 stating 22yrs old, she told me she is 24 years old, dunno which one is true, anyway, age is girl secret, no diff if she preforms)
Province: Xu Zhou

Looks: 7/10, many rated her highly but she didn't put on makeup today, she kept saying sorry for no makeup reason given was she wokeup late. May be after makeup can be 8/10.

Boobs : 6/10, About A+ or B-cup with light brown nipples, a bit small for me but her service made up for it.

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is smooth, she is very tall, guess she is 1.71m guauging from my height (I'm tall too)

Frenching: 4/10. A bit only and she tried to avoid tougues' contact.

BBBJ: 10/10, Agreed with brudders posted her FR earlier, she is fantatics in BBBJ, from deep suck to tougue's work to balls playing & etc. my soul was up to the sky. For those brother cannot take long BBBJ (she did for very long time on me), better tell her so that she can manage your need, else .......

AR: 7.5/10, Shiok, even I am not a fan for it.

FJ: 9.5/10, she used 4~5 positions on me and work very hard, why i rated 9.5/10 not 10/10 as her earlier BBBJ was too good, I didn't last too long as I wanted.

Massage: Yes, but on thigh only after war over, her skill is good as she learnt it before (I asked her why her massage skill is good).

Attitude: 10/10, she started by turning on a mini-music player, peforming erotic dancing and slowly undressing herself, twisting her body and touching me along the way. I Can't describe well in words, try it yourself.

GFE: 9/10, smiling through out, and chatting along the way to make sure things were going well.

Damage: 150/1 hr (GL PRC rate)

RTF: Yes, cannot forget her good service, will get addicted.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ChuQiGong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16h6 KE ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
FR for Ke Er
Age: 24 (there was a brother posted b4 stating 22yrs old, she told me she is 24 years old, dunno which one is true, anyway, age is girl secret, no diff if she preforms)
Province: Xu Zhou

Looks: 7/10, many rated her highly but she didn't put on makeup today, she kept saying sorry for no makeup reason given was she wokeup late. May be after makeup can be 8/10.

Boobs : 6/10, About A+ or B-cup with light brown nipples, a bit small for me but her service made up for it.

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is smooth, she is very tall, guess she is 1.71m guauging from my height (I'm tall too)

Frenching: 4/10. A bit only and she tried to avoid tougues' contact.

BBBJ: 10/10, Agreed with brudders posted her FR earlier, she is fantatics in BBBJ, from deep suck to tougue's work to balls playing & etc. my soul was up to the sky. For those brother cannot take long BBBJ (she did for very long time on me), better tell her so that she can manage your need, else .......

AR: 7.5/10, Shiok, even I am not a fan for it.

FJ: 9.5/10, she used 4~5 positions on me and work very hard, why i rated 9.5/10 not 10/10 as her earlier BBBJ was too good, I didn't last too long as I wanted.

Massage: Yes, but on thigh only after war over, her skill is good as she learnt it before (I asked her why her massage skill is good).

Attitude: 10/10, she started by turning on a mini-music player, peforming erotic dancing and slowly undressing herself, twisting her body and touching me along the way. I Can't describe well in words, try it yourself.

GFE: 9/10, smiling through out, and chatting along the way to make sure things were going well.

Damage: 150/1 hr (GL PRC rate)

RTF: Yes, cannot forget her good service, will get addicted.

Bro,
thanks for your FR sharing..
able to try KE ER.
very the best .. she nice & good service..
what more such a beautiful girl ...
thanks ,,.. will RTF her... her skill too powerful.... haha.....
Old 19-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

You are welcome, glad. to learn that my FR helps.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: L16h6 - A Dong Guan Trained WL

WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated.

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6 - A Dong Guan Trained WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated.

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice FR Brother, I think I will give her a miss, I heard that another new comer of this house is on code red. Really wanna see her .
Old 20-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckbeaks View Post
Nice FR Brother, I think I will give her a miss, I heard that another new comer of this house is on code red. Really wanna see her .
Brudder, u refer to Dong Er?

Dun be swayed by brudder MP's FR leh. He may not like her but who knows, you might like her, rite?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
qscesz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqscesz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, u refer to Dong Er?

Dun be swayed by brudder MP's FR leh. He may not like her but who knows, you might like her, rite?
one man meat is another man poison
Old 07-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

WL Name -Dong Er of 1606
Age - 22 years (Born in year of Pig)
Height - 1.57m (she told me this)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - She has been working in GL for about 15days ago, she was
working in Shengzhen before it.

I was thinking to try Cat100 house at lunch today, went to L2041 but it
was still not opened for business, thus went back to my usual hunting
ground. I went straight to 1606 as it has plenty of car parks avail.

OKT Ah Yap is as friendly as usual, he said 2 WLs were available, ie, Ke Er and Dong
Er, I tried Ke Er before thus asking Ah Yap whether Dong Er has bigger
Cups size than Ke Er, as her is a bit small to me.
Ah Yap said hers are not small, asked me to take a look at her inside.
Wow!! she is pretty and good figure, nice pair of legs, and reckon she is prettier than
Ke-er plus a GND feel, told Yap to get her without 2nd thought.

Looks - 8.5/10
Body - 7.5/10, smooth and fair skin, just nice as some WL i had before
is too skinny.
Boobs - 7.0/10, B cups & light brown nipples.
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (she was trying to find where is my itchiest spots,
kind of playful)
Shower - 6/10, this will be her weakness area as she is bit shy in this
dept, you guys need to teach her what to do. I notice she is using
toothpaste to clean my didi and ass, kind of weird, after soap still use
toothpaste.
French kissing - 0/10, din really try.
AR - 7/10 - SOP and very tender handling.
BBBJ - 8.0/10
Not super deep-throated BBBJ! but slow with 'on and off' strong suckion,
and licking mine like as if mine is a lollipop, licked my shaft too. keep
eye contact most of the time..

FJ - 7.5/10
My first impression is hers was very warm, dunno why it is warm, she was
tight and moist.
She was accommodating to my requests, tried 5 positions and finally I
ejaculated in missionary pose. very 'Song'!!

Attitude - 9/10
When I went into the room and started un-dressing, she told me to stop
and started undressing me and caresses me along the way, strong GFE.
If you looking for a pretty girl with good service and strong GFE, she
will be the one. We are know that some other pretty WLs out are famous
for poor service.

RTF - YES without doubt.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
fuck2theend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR, hope you guys enjoy it

Dong Er of 1606
Age - 22 years (Born in year of Snake, the previous buddy said the year of pig, that is not right )
Homeland: Anhui Province PRC

After 3 sessions with a Thai girl this afternoon, I went to have some drink, then I felt I still want something... so decided to go for Ke Er

Arriving L16H06, told by the friendly OKT that someone else is also waiting Ke Er, WTF, so hot of Ke Er. Went in, see Dong Er with a really nice smile to me, not the kind of faking smiles, but looks like the smile from the bottom of her heart and the OKT honestly told me that Dong Er is not as big as Ke Er as he might thought me a fan of tall gals. But no problem, as I was deeply attracted by the smile....I'm such a loser...

Went in the room, she told me not to take off my clothes, and then she open the music, and gave me a sexy dance in which she took off her clothes and also mine. After the dance, we went to the bath room, the bath was so so, but I was shocked by her BBBJ, but this is only a foreword, you will see the power of her BBBJ in the following...

Back to bed, after some basic steps including AR, she started to give me a second BBBJ, I don't know how to describe the feelings, the result is in about 5 minutes, I cum out... this never happened, and I just had 3 session with a Thai this afternoon... WTF!!!! Her BBBJ skill is awesome!!!!

As the loadings spread all over my body, we went to bath again, during the bath, she asked me whether I want to do the FJ, I doubted as I don't think I can erect again in a short time, and she said she can give me another BBBJ...

Back the bed again, the third BBBJ started... WTF!!! my dick erected again, even after a fuck this afternoon and a shoot just now!!!! Then put on the umbrella, fuck to the bell ringing....

I have to say Dong Er is the BBBJ queen I ever met...

Looks - 7.5/10 (like a taiwan TV artist(通告艺人) 陈维龄 )
Body - 7/10, skin is smooth
Boobs - 7/10, around B
Cat-Bath - 7/10
French kissing - 0/10, you probably don't want that after the AR
AR - 8/10 - good
BBBJ - 10/10 fully control my dick
FJ - 8/10 really tight!!
GFE - 9/10 you can judge from the FR
RTF - YES without doubt.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Both Dong Er and Sha Sha are BBBJ Queen!

They always make bros MISFIRE before Live Firing...hee hee

Happy Bonking...Cheers!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

OG also from this house right?
Old 08-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xxabc1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah this WL lie also lie properly la, pig how can 22 yr old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1