The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Loneliness.

This is the main reason why maids find sex partners. Of course there will be those who also take advantage of a two birds with one stone situation and milk their situation to the full....sorry for the puns.

That's my observation. In my experience, indon and filipina maids prefer bareback sex. But all brothers must be careful here and think with the big head before the small one rules or overrules.

Always play safe. A fling to you may become a lifetime liability for her...especially if she gets pregnant. Abortion or keep, her life would be changed. You may also cause her to lose her joib as a maid here.

Yes, there will be the scalpers...those who ask you to buy top up cards or remit money for them on weekdays cos they can't come out and there is an emergency at home that requires money. My view, if you don't mind, help them even if you know it is likely untrue. If you can't afford, be honest and tell her.

As many brothers have pointed out, treat them with respect and they will open their hearts and legs. But be careful not to toy with their feelings for they are like us, humans with hopes, fears and wishes.

For the record, both indons and filipinas can be wild in bed. But for indons, easier if you know the language.

To sum, play safe always and treat your conquests with respect.
Very nicely said bro... kudos
yups.. they are humans with feelings.. and loneliness is a bitch
they are never alone....but they are always lonely...
never ever play with their feelings..
even if she knows u are using her just for a secret bonk, she still hopes deep inside her that u love her someday or even marry her ...
Old 14-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
Very nicely said bro... kudos
yups.. they are humans with feelings.. and loneliness is a bitch
they are never alone....but they are always lonely...
never ever play with their feelings..
even if she knows u are using her just for a secret bonk, she still hopes deep inside her that u love her someday or even marry her ...
maid orientation clearly states repercussions for marrying SGns. and maids don't forget though some still hope otherwise!

a fair number only want one woman man, but she forget to tell about husband / bf waiting back home .. but why we bother?

have safe fun!!
Old 14-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

many nice reads...
Old 15-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka View Post
I don't really want to bring her to a hotel and i am meeting her on a weekday morning for our sexy time.... haha
You should have give and take for the 1st bonk...she already gave u the green light to bonk her...just bring her to hotel as per request. beside bonking at her employer's home is dangerous as nowadays there are cameras...hidden cameras with real time monitoring from far away. And weekday morning is the best time to get rooms as there are lesser couples to fight with for rooms, especially weekend couples.
Old 15-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Sian..yesterday meet up with a m and first time meeting ask 200 from me..her friend was wearing transluc3nt skirt seeing her white g string...putting me in fire but nobody to put out...why i keep getting those asking for money de..
Old 15-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Sian..yesterday meet up with a m and first time meeting ask 200 from me..her friend was wearing transluc3nt skirt seeing her white g string...putting me in fire but nobody to put out...why i keep getting those asking for money de..
Shit happens bro! Next one can be your luck.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 15-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all bros out there ... from what I'd gathered thru research, investigations, canvassing, in-depth interviews, in-bed sessions, texting, social media (hehe macam CSI meets NYPD Blue sial). I believe that the more you get to know them, the better and greater are the chances of a score!

He who goes straight for the jugular must be either a very confident Alpha-male or Mr. NO-BS-Just Hit & Run (sometimes RTF).

However, for those who don't are ... well, I think we've all been there once or more.

Just put in a bit more effort, you'll be surprised

Good luck and scale upwards.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...

Last edited by blackmumba; 15-12-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 15-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 12
nottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha

Thanks bro!
What I'm saying is all senior bros already laid down every single info in the thread and still want to be spoon fed.
Old 15-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

nottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
He was saying that with many posts here from seniors, can't popstar read, digest and put into test, does he want us to SPOONFEED him???
Exactly bro
Old 15-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Hahaha ... U r a notty boy. Chill la.
lol, yea bro, I was in a bit of shitty mood that day.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Bro, don't b discourage. The more you try the sucess is nearer..
Old 15-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
To all bros out there ... from what I'd gathered thru research, investigations, canvassing, in-depth interviews, in-bed sessions, texting, social media (hehe macam CSI meets NYPD Blue sial). I believe that the more you get to know them, the better and greater are the chances of a score!

He who goes straight for the jugular must be either a very confident Alpha-male or Mr. NO-BS-Just Hit & Run (sometimes RTF).

However, for those who don't are ... well, I think we've all been there once or more.

Just put in a bit more effort, you'll be surprised

Good luck and scale upwards.
ah this is true,very rare a maid will open her legs right away need patience,have found also some just wont do it,ive been on many a date with no pussy,key is just be frends if thats wat they want but of course core focus will shift to those more likely to sleep with at some point
Old 15-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CIM Lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, need your advices.

Recently just chat up a maid. Chat had been going normal and we went into like "be my part time maid" kind of rubbish. She said she wanna feed me milk like a baby. Didn't want to read too much between the lines and spoilt everything. (Afraid I got the wrong meaning)

Wanna test water but also scare miss 1 potential target.

Argh!!!
Old 16-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIM Lover View Post
Bros, need your advices.

Recently just chat up a maid. Chat had been going normal and we went into like "be my part time maid" kind of rubbish. She said she wanna feed me milk like a baby. Didn't want to read too much between the lines and spoilt everything. (Afraid I got the wrong meaning)

Wanna test water but also scare miss 1 potential target.

Argh!!!
Bro,
If she said all those things, it's time to bonk her.
You dont know who else she is chatting with.
If you don't get the message, the other guy she's talking to, will.
It's bonk time, mate...bonk before she loses her horniness...
Old 16-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1