The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future
Re: Legal PRC gal vs Legal Msian gal which is better?

I think prefer msian gal, maybe get used to their service and able to click with them with common topics. But i got to admit that prc are better in looking, and they able to brush up their skill, they will be more in demanding in future.
Old 22-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
red_devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good recommend bros?
Old 22-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

bigbseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like m'sian girls because their services are top-notch. Problem is that most of them their age are chasing up.

PRC girls are younger and most of them have big natural boobs, but I'm doubtful about their services.

Anyway I need to try the legal PRC girl to clear my doubt.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

bigbseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
I think prefer msian gal, maybe get used to their service and able to click with them with common topics. But i got to admit that prc are better in looking, and they able to brush up their skill, they will be more in demanding in future.
If PRC acquired the sex skills, I think that's the end of the m'sian girls. That's my thoughts. Sigh!
Old 22-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbseeker View Post
If PRC acquired the sex skills, I think that's the end of the m'sian girls. That's my thoughts. Sigh!
That provided those PRC are willing to learn and give better performance, but as far as I know some of those PRC are skilful but that are sort of lazy and dont bother to display their full skill on their customers. So is all depends on those PRC if they really want to overtake those msian girls

千算万算,人心难算
Old 23-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
physician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer the PRC ones. Some of them have improved their service level to draw regular customers back..Been to one house recently & tried one, service was good as the malaysian one.
Old 23-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
Wannabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbseeker View Post
PRC girl services started to improve and they are younger right?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
ZapMePlease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabee View Post
i tried legal prc gal liao. they young and good. legal msian gal cant fight at all. dont believe go and try and see. if not true come zap me until u song!!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabee View Post
Here's my analysis:

PRC gals: Generally more hardworking, willing to learn, service-oriented, younger and hungrier for biz (due to 2 year non-renewable contract). However, need to overcome social/cultural differences in the seasoning process and time is not on their side. But China is so BIG... plus the economic downturn, the supply stream will be constantly ENDLESS.

M'sian gals: Generally more skillful sexually + "closer to home" feeling due to close proximity b/w Malaysia and Sillypore. However, no fresh supply coming in to replace the outgoing/existing stock. (Possibly an AV directive?)

Verdict:

1) PRC gals will reign over the legal GL scene in a matter of time.
2) The PRC versions of BMWs and Benz will rise to match the skill levels of their M'sian counterparts very soon

After tasting the made-in-PRC gals for sometime now, I'll be heeding investment guru Jim Roger's advice to bet big on China!
Old 11-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tarma is Cool - loads of Potential

just try another PRC yesterday. overall rating is 6.
i ask her how business since so many girls coming to sg. she reply shock me. "Many girls come, also many go return to china cos not enough work."
she told me about near 20 of the prc going gome during this CNY. she told me she prepare to go back soon, if she cannot get 3 customer a WEEk. at first i tot i hear wrongly.

she blame the recession for less customers. i told her to improve on the service standard as she have good looking face and body and biz will improve for her. she told me is very different from Shanghai, as most customers don't ask for ass riming and BJ also not so long. she and her friend don't feel good at doing ass riming. if have to do all this she prefer to work in SH health centre. also the agent told her is simple job just need to lay down only. hahahaha poor girl must have be misleaded.

hope she can improve her service standard, if not just go home la.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma View Post
just try another PRC yesterday. overall rating is 6.
i ask her how business since so many girls coming to sg. she reply shock me. "Many girls come, also many go return to china cos not enough work."
she told me about near 20 of the prc going gome during this CNY. she told me she prepare to go back soon, if she cannot get 3 customer a WEEk. at first i tot i hear wrongly.

she blame the recession for less customers. i told her to improve on the service standard as she have good looking face and body and biz will improve for her. she told me is very different from Shanghai, as most customers don't ask for ass riming and BJ also not so long. she and her friend don't feel good at doing ass riming. if have to do all this she prefer to work in SH health centre. also the agent told her is simple job just need to lay down only. hahahaha poor girl must have be misleaded.

hope she can improve her service standard, if not just go home la.
Bro, not every girl is suitable to join in this line... it is not a walk in the park and not a job that any girl can take up. It does take guts and determination.

Imagine you have to screw 5-7 times a day everyday... ok to some people they might say it is a dream job but if you need to do it for a month everyday? for 3 months everyday? for a year??

After having the service standards of the Malaysian girls for sooo long... we have been acclimatized to their high standards and whoever new that comes in we expect them to achieve that immediately!

What I want to say is... The flood gates just opened for the China girls to cheong into the SG sex scene legally and everyone there wants to earn SG$$... Any ah-mao ah-kao also want to come thinking it is easy money (doesn't help that the agents there misinform them on the service requirments here also...)

wait for the dust to settle and the survivors emerge and you'll see that the PRCs can give a high standard of service too... In the mean time...

Just wait.

Thank you for reading. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fluxase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malaysian girls no new blood and the only new 150 blood are all PRCs.
lookswise are the freelances which are more pretty, but these 150 ones tend to give better attitude probably they are here for longer periods. Hope AV will consider get more malaysian ones.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
wait for the dust to settle and the survivors emerge and you'll see that the PRCs can give a high standard of service too... In the mean time...

Just wait.

Thank you for reading. Just my 2 cents worth.
Fully agree. They are learning fast, adaptable and hungry for biz... and can be very daring too! These rising ang pais are already in the making.
Old 13-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

toohigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxase View Post
Malaysian girls no new blood and the only new 150 blood are all PRCs.
lookswise are the freelances which are more pretty, but these 150 ones tend to give better attitude probably they are here for longer periods. Hope AV will consider get more malaysian ones.
agree with you.. malaysia now economy not as bad as last time and lesser new ppl in the trade.. at least i seldom see fresh faces nowadays
Old 14-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
Rocket2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for service , I prefer malaysian , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1