The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2014, 06:38 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
At least you don't ram the WL until she cannot work.
I'm gentle with girls. I'm a gentleman
Old 12-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KGGOH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qiqi
House:1639
Height: 163cm
Weight: 43kg

Looks (8.5/10): qiqi has a very attractive WL. She has a slim figure, fair skin and nice butt.

Boobs (8/10): She is a B cup asset. Just nice to hold.

Bbj (8.5/10): good suction, licking on the head is what i enjoyed. She did it just right.

Frenching (10/10): Yes. Unless you have bad breath.

AR (8.5/10): yes. But i am not sure she does this to everyone. Still have room to improve. Just ask she will please you.

Painting: yes. I paint till she begs me to fuck her.

Fj (10/10): tight pussy. Please be gentle to my princess. to be frank. I tried her more than 10 times. We don't follow routine process already. But each time i enjoy myself very much. She knew my sensitive spot. Position i like the most is missionary and doggie. She has a nice ass. Doggie is a position you can't miss. There is once i booked 2 session and fuck her a full 80 min non stop and she did not complaint and yet after fj still gave me massage.

Attitude (9/10): good. Not time watcher and compromise with a lot position and never complaint. She is talkative in mandarin of course.

GFE (9/10): Fantastic GFE.

RTF: of course. 10 times already. I visit her at least twice a week. Will visit her over and over til she cut card. I am addicted to her.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
mujii is a Helpful and Caring Samstermujii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGGOH View Post
Qiqi
House:1639
Height: 163cm
Weight: 43kg

Looks (8.5/10): qiqi has a very attractive WL. She has a slim figure, fair skin and nice butt.

Boobs (8/10): She is a B cup asset. Just nice to hold.

Bbj (8.5/10): good suction, licking on the head is what i enjoyed. She did it just right.

Frenching (10/10): Yes. Unless you have bad breath.

AR (8.5/10): yes. But i am not sure she does this to everyone. Still have room to improve. Just ask she will please you.

Painting: yes. I paint till she begs me to fuck her.

Fj (10/10): tight pussy. Please be gentle to my princess. to be frank. I tried her more than 10 times. We don't follow routine process already. But each time i enjoy myself very much. She knew my sensitive spot. Position i like the most is missionary and doggie. She has a nice ass. Doggie is a position you can't miss. There is once i booked 2 session and fuck her a full 80 min non stop and she did not complaint and yet after fj still gave me massage.

Attitude (9/10): good. Not time watcher and compromise with a lot position and never complaint. She is talkative in mandarin of course.

GFE (9/10): Fantastic GFE.

RTF: of course. 10 times already. I visit her at least twice a week. Will visit her over and over til she cut card. I am addicted to her.
Long time never cheong this house, wonder if my previous two favs, NaNa and CoCo still around?
Old 26-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujii View Post
Long time never cheong this house, wonder if my previous two favs, NaNa and CoCo still around?
I heard NaNa went home already. CoCo is still around
Old 27-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
mujii is a Helpful and Caring Samstermujii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Many thanks for sharing the info bro!
Old 09-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Ventured into this house in the recent fortnight, after experiencing deterioration in service standard of certain WLs in 1654A. Had tried Qiqi (thanks to samster KGGOH's recommendation) and Xiao Ya on different occasions. Am quite pleased with the overall service provided by both. A FR on Qiqi has been provided by KGGOH.

Xiao Ya is of similar physical stature but with smaller B- boobs. She is clearly a cheerful SYT who seeks to please her client. Her unique trademark is her double-head nipple of her right boob. Suction of the back and BJ is strong and deep-throat, very gd overall GFE, deep frenching, caressing of my ears & neck, with her body swimming all over me. Fucked her in cowride, doggie and missionary positions. She has great stamina. Very glad she could keep up with me.

Saw two more WLs - Anna and Coco. May try them next ...
Old 01-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Coco will cut card in a couple of weeks. Fans who wish to hug her goodbye can do so until mid month.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Did not manage to try Anna prior to her going back. Understood she met a single Singaporean guy who promised to marry her in China! Don't know if there is any truth in it. Tried Coco but the experience was a disappointing one. Perhaps she did want to entertain new clients anymore. Anyway, she is going back very soon.

Managed to RTF Xiao Ya, the petite double-nipple gal who chatted well with me! She was so skilful and horny this time that she could cause me to ejaculate within 40 mins or so. Usually, I couldn't stand the sight of a WL so turned on during the thrusting! She introduced two new gals - Xuan Xuan and the other - sounds like Ying Tze. Don't look like my type for now!
Old 09-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
rabbitnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am due for servicing. This house looks yummy
Old 11-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Had not tried a WL from this house for some time. Saw a 1.63m new gal, fairly good-looking, slender and sexy. She gave me a cheerful sweet smile, told me she is Ye Zi. Was told by OKT the other two new WLs are shorter.

Thinking of trying her next. Any prior unpleasant experience with her, kindly let me know (thru a post here or a PM).
Old 11-11-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I'm gentle with girls. I'm a gentleman
I am gentle with their genitals
Old 11-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Name : Ye Zi
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : 48 kg
Hometown : Fujian
Homebase : 1639
Experience : Some short stint in Macau

Face: Overall quite pleasant, fair complexion, lovely sharp nose
Body: Slim, sexy slender legs, tinted brown long hair to the midrib
Boobs: A- cup (will be a disappointment for boobs lover)
Skin: fair, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, pussy fondling
Shower routine : frenching, stimulative deep-throat bbbj
Cathbath & bbbj: great finger tingling action, weak tongue licking and suction (need to improve) balls and rod licking very good
AR: do not do; i think can be persuaded to try. she has very nice attitude; willing to learn. (for me AR is optional)
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips;has trimmed pussy hair; do not allow finger penetration
Kiss/French: her lips are good for passionate frenching, mutual tongue arousal; enjoyable frenching made up for her other weaknesses.
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal and missionary positions. intimate frenching, fondling of boobs and genitals for GFE. sex stamina reasonable; became very high while in cowgal position; she climaxed a couple of times in missionary positions; her conquered expressions were simply a overwhelming sight! It was a good bonk but no X-factor feeling for me!
RTF : Probably some time later, after she has been trained by others! She has very good temperament, seeking to please and willing to learn.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Talking Re: 1639

After a bad experience with 1 of the WL at 1612 last Friday, went down 1639 yesterday and found a gem whom suits my specs, details as appended;

OKT: Friendly
WL: Ye Zi
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: Slim, damn fair and tall
Bbj: Sensual (8/10) nv feel any teeth though
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and eager to please, did missionary and doggie)
AR: Nil
French: Did not try
RTF: Yes
Old 05-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
After a bad experience with 1 of the WL at 1612 last Friday, went down 1639 yesterday and found a gem whom suits my specs, details as appended;

Glad you had an enjoyable experience with her! She is very friendly, offers gd sex and aims to please. Her only weakness is her "flat-chest", which I find it hard to accept, even though I don't bother with small boobs very much!
Old 05-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post

Which WL in 1612 offer bad service to you?
And what happen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1