The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
When I opened this thread, I laughed till I almost dropped off my chair. I realised that the above samster not only never cease to display his stupidity from GL to FL threads, and now he has shown to the whole community that he is one damn naive clown and mentally immature. I wonder when he will start to learn ... am afraid he might be too old to do so ....
I think many can see who's the stupid one who goes around barking and will take any opportunity to start an argument and do. Or have the ability to remain objective.

Like I say and shall repeat in case of your poor comprehension. No one cares about their online persona as much as you do as we don't need to show it to the WLs of their influences in sbf. After all if that is what you needed to fund your activities , I'm afraid your reputation is already in the longkang.

No need to be so worried about not getting attention and has to resort to creating your own thread for awareness .

Don't live such pathetic life....
Old 06-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ok bros,
I suppose we had enough debate on both sides. Whoever wants to win (at least in my humble view) and be big brother in this thread please provide FRs of the WL in 2831A. The most FRs contributed is the winner.
All of us including 2831A WL will benefit.
Otherwise please bring the fight elsewhere in the fighting thread.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ok bros,
I suppose we had enough debate on both sides. Whoever wants to win (at least in my humble view) and be big brother in this thread please provide FRs of the WL in 2831A. The most FRs contributed is the winner.
It's par for the course in SBF. It is what it is.

Always appreciate objective voices like yours.

Don't worry, I think everyone can judge for themselves who's really "petty", "childish" and "mentally immature" by now.

Quote here and quote there just to win an online argument or to bring someone else down. Sheesh.

Mind you, I don't claim to be the most mature person around. Then again, it's silly to expect a high level of maturity in an online forum about prostitutes where we're all hiding behind an online nick.

And trying to police that "maturity" of how one should post is plain silly. Don't you think?

I think as long as no one is hurt in real life, does it matter? As long as one's real life reputation, privacy, career or family isn't dragged into it - now I think that's something truly worth harping about if such boundaries are crossed.

But strangely no one really dares to voice out on such serious issues. Or maybe some did but backed away for whatever reason. Or maybe smaller, easier targets are better and safer sport for such cyber warriors?

What is sad is to see the legal Geylang playground declining because of all the fighting.

Then again, I supppse cheongsters who know how to navigate their way to the gems with or without the forum won't be affected too much by what's going on here.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 07-09-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Baotohk is definitely not a victim!

Don't ever put yourself as a victim. Let me tell you, you are definitely far from it! You are a big time scumbag based on how you sabo FL and HC and its WLs. You are one inconsiderate prick to be blunt. I know you would deny what I said against you. I don't have to further argue with you as god knows and you yourself know very well what you commented in the FL and HC threads in the past and recently. Of course the folks from FL and HC threads knew about your malicious act too. That was why I would never share intel with you when you PMed me a couple of years ago on HC intel. And again, I know you are gonna deny what I said. It doesn't matter so long I did no wrong to you as I didn't lie.

When I was having a cyberwar with Korean, you tried to act like a hero and gang up with him to attack me. So who started the war first?? If you know how to mind your own fucking business, you think I would bother to waste my time on a scumbag like you?! Be mindful that Korean in fact was the one who first attacked me a year plus ago. I told Headon & him nicely to reduce his tcss as no one here was keen to listen to his KC with GL whores stories in the 1654A thread. Headon was considerate enough to fade away quietly. I respect the latter for that. However Korean went on to attack me instead. I didn't attack both korean and you first. You ask for it!

I wasn't the one who tailed you first ... you were the one who first tailed me in HC thread like a mad dog and made provocative remarks against me. I have no choice but to retaliate in order to teach you a lesson. When you are whacked hard by me, you are so obsessed in taking revenge against me to the extent of checking on my presence in SBF constantly at one time via my profile page. Of course samsters like korean, comm, rawall, etc did the same except BG. And you tried (but in vain) to attack me wherever you got the opportunity. It goes to show that you are so damn vengeance-driven and harbour hatred against me because you were whacked very hard by me. As I said, I am not here to win this war, I am playing a psychological game with you in order to teach you a lesson .... to make u frustrated, furious and deranged. One good example is, your siggy about me proves that you are furious and mentally immature ... this is what I set up to do against scumbag like you. It is the same like what I did to that deranged Dasha who went on a berserk like a mad dog just before he was banned by the authority. Another example is, when I told everyone that Angel of 1606 has quit, you promptly made an offensive remark in disbelieve against me ... I know you were trying to use this opportunity to get back at me but your stupidity has betrayed you ... again it was in vain.

So long I have the time, I will continue to whack you if you continue to misbehave ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think many can see who's the stupid one who goes around barking and will take any opportunity to start an argument and do. Or have the ability to remain objective.

Like I say and shall repeat in case of your poor comprehension. No one cares about their online persona as much as you do as we don't need to show it to the WLs of their influences in sbf. After all if that is what you needed to fund your activities , I'm afraid your reputation is already in the longkang.

No need to be so worried about not getting attention and has to resort to creating your own thread for awareness .

Don't live such pathetic life....

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-09-2017 at 04:50 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Baotohk is definitely not a victim!

Quote:
Don't ever put yourself as a victim. Let me tell you, you are definitely far from it! You are a big time scumbag based on how you sabo FL and HC and its WLs. You are one inconsiderate prick to be blunt. I know you would deny what I said against you. I don't have to further argue with you as god knows and you yourself know very well what you commented in the FL and HC threads in the past and recently. Of course the folks from FL and HC threads knew about your malicious act too. That was why I would never share intel with you when you PMed me a couple of years ago on HC intel. And again, I know you are gonna deny what I said. It doesn't matter so long I did no wrong to you as I didn't lie.

When I was having a cyberwar with Korean, you tried to act like a hero and gang up with him to attack me. So who started the war first?? If you know how to mind your own fucking business, you think I would bother to waste my time on a scumbag like you?! Be mindful that Korean in fact was the one who first attacked me a year plus ago. I told Headon & him nicely to reduce his tcss as no one here was keen to listen to his KC with GL whores stories in the 1654A thread. Headon was considerate enough to fade away quietly. I respect the latter for that. However Korean went on to attack me instead. I didn't attack both korean and you first. You ask for it!

I wasn't the one who tailed you first ... you were the one who first tailed me in HC thread like a mad dog and made provocative remarks against me. I have no choice but to retaliate in order to teach you a lesson. When you are whacked hard by me, you are so obsessed in taking revenge against me to the extent of checking on my presence in SBF constantly at one time via my profile page. Of course samsters like korean, comm, rawall, etc did the same except BG. And you tried (but in vain) to attack me wherever you got the opportunity. It goes to show that you are so damn vengeance-driven and harbour hatred against me because you were whacked very hard by me. As I said, I am not here to win this war, I am playing a psychological game with you in order to teach you a lesson .... to make u frustrated, furious and deranged. One good example is, your siggy about me proves that you are furious and mentally immature ... this is what I set up to do against scumbag like you. It is the same like what I did to that deranged Dasha who went on a berserk like a mad dog just before he was banned by the authority. Another example is, when I told everyone that Angel of 1606 has quit, you promptly made an offensive remark in disbelieve against me ... I know you were trying to use this opportunity to get back at me but your stupidity has betrayed you ... again it was in vain.

So long I have the time, I will continue to whack you if you continue to misbehave ...
Since day one, you are making unsubstantiated statement without facts and keep repeating the same granny story. Take some screenshot , will you

You live in your virtual world and assume everyone who doesn't agree with you are ganging against you.

Lastly, talking about psychological game...I'm sure everyone can tell who's the frustrated one. Obviously the signature is bothering you

Please continue following me like a dog and bark and make yourself known. I will miss you if you don't . But please learn some new words to make things more interesting. If not, just copy and paste from a template will be easier
Old 07-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

You don't even dare to admit like a man and yet need a screen shot! Come on! As you said in your siggy - "Speak the truth, There is nothing to be afraid of as no one know your damn fucking face here. Don't be a hypocrite!". Don't preach like a saint if you dare not do it yourself! You don't even dare to admit such a mundane stuff, I really wonder what kinda scumbag you are in the real world. Tsk! Tsk! As I said, I don't need to substantiate any further as you yourself know very well what you did to those folks in FL and HC threads. God and you know if you have ever asked me for intel on HC once.

Well, you have overestimated yourself re your siggy about me. In the first place, do you think it has any impact on me? Do you think most people will believe my FR or what a scumbag like you said? I have been contributing FR way before you surfaced in SBF. You are making my toes laugh. Only genuine FR can sustain the length of time. Anyway I don't really give a damn if anyone think my FR are fake. People would know once they tried the WL. I pointed up about your siggy against me is to illustrate to everyone & you that you have placed so much effort to hate me and furious with me which in turns show that I have achieved my KPI. Like I said before, You are so damn naive, mentally immature and stupid. You don't even know where I am coming from, to begin with.

Quote:
Since day one, you are making unsubstantiated statement without facts and keep repeating the same granny story. Take some screenshot , will you

You live in your virtual world and assume everyone who doesn't agree with you are ganging against you.

Lastly, talking about psychological game...I'm sure everyone can tell who's the frustrated one. Obviously the signature is bothering you

Please continue following me like a dog and bark and make yourself known. I will miss you if you don't . But please learn some new words to make things more interesting. If not, just copy and paste from a template will be easier

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-09-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Baotohk is definitely not a victim!

Quote:
You don't even dare to admit like a man and yet need a screen shot! Come on! As you said in your siggy - "Speak the truth, There is nothing to be afraid of as no one know your damn fucking face here. Don't be a hypocrite!". Don't preach like a saint if you dare not do it yourself! You don't even dare to admit such a mundane stuff, I really wonder what kinda scumbag you are in the real world. Tsk! Tsk! As I said, I don't need to substantiate any further as you yourself know very well what you did to those folks in FL and HC threads. God and you know if you have ever asked me for intel on HC once.

Well, you have overestimated yourself re your siggy about me. In the first place, do you think it has any impact on me? Do you think most people will believe my FR or what a scumbag like you said? I have been contributing FR way before you surfaced in SBF. You are making my toes laugh. Only genuine FR can sustain the length of time. Anyway I don't really give a damn if anyone think my FR are fake. People would know once they tried the WL. I pointed up about your siggy against me is to illustrate to everyone & you that you have placed so much effort to hate me and furious with me which in turns show that I have achieved my KPI. Like I said before, You are so damn naive, mentally immature and stupid. You don't even know where I am coming from, to begin with.
. still repeating the same shit. No wonder you can't succeed in real life and need to resort to writing fake FR. Try to find another lie and cast it on me. It's so easy to make claims without substantiating.

I'm waiting for your new story until neck Long Long . You can do better , doggy
Old 07-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink That 'Certain Samster' - The Hypocrite & Man-Child I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ok bros,
Fat Fatt buddy,

Unlike that Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' you will get a fresh new contribution from me(free n unconditional)....with him you gotta give him his "silly bumps"(his words, not mine!) n even then you shall probably not get a fresh new contribution, only a "half fuck recommendation cum scrap"(according to him, previously) who has miraculously turned into a gem(according to him, now)!!

Anyways, the reason i will keep pursuing/calling out this matter(at a time of my choice) is because this is NOT an issue of "internet etiquette"/style as Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' seems to make it out to be....on the contrary, this is actually a matter of SUBSTANCE which he refuses to acknowledge i.e. him persistently Sticking It to this forum....

To cut to the chase i shall just repaste some stuff here(these are but only samples!).....which clearly demonstrates Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child[' Sticking It to this forum....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Boy that 'Certain Samster' is really one egregious hypocrite!.....

I posted my positive FR on Xin Xin#6(16W12) above on 9 August 2017......no tks to him btw(and he knows this as well!)....

Then later, on 14 August 2017 that 'Certain Samster' insinuates in another thread that "only half fuck recommendations are being shared here"(which appears to include my FR on Xin Xin#6[16W12]).....oh and this is apart from his previous claims that only "scraps" were being recommended in the GL150 SBF threads....

But.....fast forward to end August - September 2017.....and what happens?.....this Xin Xin#6(16W12) all of a sudden from a "[I]half fuck recommendation and scrap[/B]" turns into a gem with that 'Certain Samster' conveniently forgetting about his earlier childish petty rants becuz he now wants to grab all the limelight, just like the childish attention seeker that he is.....!!

Actually that 'Certain Samster' is a real 'Man-Child'......he appears so childish and petty that he just could not resist telling another samster in another thread...."What is the type you like? Maybe if I saw it will PM you. But don't share with those self-righteous Geylang preacher like last time hor?"

Also Mr 'Certain Samster aka Man-Child', wonder why the sudden change of heart after your earlier fiasco "experiment'?.....going fm saying this..."I did think about that- but then we'll have a lot of silly bumps to the thread and the thread would look very messy.".....to getting an 'orgasm' when you now receive those "silly bumps"...btw, Fang Fang(16W06); BoBo(1612); and Bei Bei(1667) were also previous "scraps" according to your earlier claims but now miraculously turned into "gems" also according to you as well!!.....

Finally Mr 'Certain Samster aka Man-Child', unlike you i am mature enough to still acknowledge your Gold Standard GL150 knowledge....so, so long as you just stick to sharing your GL150 knowledge in here without including your childish petty snide remarks and insinuations, i shall "Let It Go and Move On".....oh and the "silly bumps" are ok since it seems to make you happy!!
Old 07-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink That 'Certain Samster' - The Hypocrite & Man-Child II

Fat Fatt buddy, i note u recently made an insightful comment to me when i asked u about Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' Sticking It to this forum - "Sometimes I also get irritated with the posts you mentioned. But I 忍 . I already being polite and get sarcastic remarks. "

Yes, there are times to....but why should and how to when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' keeps Sticking It to this forum as above and below(samples only)?.....

Time and again, Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' makes requests to this forum for info like this...."You tried nai cha already. Any reports?"...."Anyone tried kele? She looks not bad. Wonder how are her body, boobs and service."....he even once demanded "share lah!".....and some samsters do at times have replied freely n unconditionally to him....

But when it comes to Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' turn to 'share', he first demands for 200 points per mm/house number and when i privately called him out on this lame ruse of his, he suddenly changed his childish attention seeking mode to demanding for 18 "silly bumps"(his words, not mine!) per mm/house number, which is paradoxical since he previously rejected such a suggestion raised previously by another samster to him during his lame ruse 200 points demand stage....he even had the cheek to tell this forum "If people do not express interest, then I keep to myself lor. "!!

Actually that is not the worse part.....the worst part is when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' claims that "only half fuck recommendations" and "scraps" are being shared in this forum, claiming the "real gems" have not been disclosed....but....when he later 'shares' some "real gems" after receiving his 18 "silly bumps" per mm/house number they ALL thus far have turned out to be mms who hv already been mentioned in this forum previously, with one samster even complaining to him "I was expecting fresh out of the oven gem. This one lao cai already. Keep fucking the same girl and even my cock cannot stand those stale pussies"!!.....

But it get's even worse....because when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' was previously goading this forum over "only scraps" being shared here, he even urged this forum to "close"!!....and to top it off....he had the gall and audacity to tell Sammboyfor(the owner of SBF) this...."your forum became a joke a long time ago."!!!

Now if the abv is not considered Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' Sticking It to this forum...i invite any samster out there to please explain why?!....
Old 07-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Qian Qian(2831A)

As promised Fat Fatt buddy!.....no need for 200 points nor 18"silly bumps"

Qian Qian(2831A)....23 yr old mm fm Henan(born in the yr of the Dog)....fair demure feminine sweet quite chio looker wif a longish face, lovely eyes, fakelashes look gd, soft lips n soft tongue, mid length straight hair dyed a chic mix of ash, brown n green??....has nu ren wei allure....168+cm tall, vgd ht, firm long legs....perky soft B cup boobs wif light brown/pinkish nipples....normal slim bod(50+kg wt) wif slight tummy impression, delicious smooth skin, a tad big boned, has a tattoo design abv her pussy(no visible stretch marks though)....flatish yet juicy ass....pussy quite well trimmed....

Overall sex svc is avg n gfe is ok.....quite friendly soft spoken gentle girly mm.....strikes me as genuine.....tamil speaker....

Shower.....just a scrub...

Bed.....light catbath.....no AR.....balls lick n suck nice......bbbj prolly her main strenght!....half head deepthroat, no hands, tongue twirl, suction is gd, shiok!....takes her time, wet slurpy, gd access to her bod n ass.....bbbj contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, playing to mirrors, i stroked her hair n fucked her mouth, she building up momentum n force of suck, nice!....

My turn.....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck not bad wif bod to bod rub.....however she declined me tonguefu, another bummer!....so went back up for more shiok bbbj...fingered her clit n outer pussy lips, no fingering of pussy allowed though....

Fj natural passionate looks n feel when i fucked her hard n fast, her arms grabbing me tight, eyes rolling, face n neck flushed, loud moans, shiok reaction but still tamil speaker though!.....pussy neither tight nor loose....she is a tad lazy, not keen on doing cowgal....misch, doggie bk to misch....ended wif a light massage n frank chit chat....

Overall an avg bonk.....for looks n tall ht wld rate her as at least gem potential......but......no intimacy feel for me n sex svcs avg except solid bbbj....so below gem potential to me....

NB.....this FR is based on my session with this mm almost 2 months ago(i think?).....so she may hv improved by now??
Old 07-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

This is because these shits which you have created yourself due to your malicious act and stupidity will stick with you for life in SBF.

Just watch your front ... I shall continue to whack you if I happen to see you misbehave and/or my buddies tip me off in any of the thread in SBF.

Quote:
. still repeating the same shit. No wonder you can't succeed in real life and need to resort to writing fake FR. Try to find another lie and cast it on me. It's so easy to make claims without substantiating.

I'm waiting for your new story until neck Long Long . You can do better , doggy

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

After lots of posts of "you are bad I am bad he is bad, here is why and cut and paste of all the old posts and more comments" which I don't even read now, finally emerged one winner.

Omnia - posted 1 FR. Leading 大哥
Salute you 说到做到。
Old 08-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Re: That 'Certain Samster' - The Hypocrite & Man-Child II

Hi Bro Omnia

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's just ... but to avoid a flame war again
I guess as long as the posts from a certain samster are contained within his own thread and we can don't go see and won't get angry it's up to him to write whatever he wants.

The other positive way to counter these posts is to reveal the list of so called secretive WL first. No one stake claims to this type of things. There is no patent or trademark haha, so we can always guess or if some bros know, then share.

Huat too much sounds like advertising for ah Huat white coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fat Fatt buddy, i note u recently made an insightful comment to me when i asked u about Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' Sticking It to this forum - "Sometimes I also get irritated with the posts you mentioned. But I 忍 . I already being polite and get sarcastic remarks. "

Yes, there are times to....but why should and how to when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' keeps Sticking It to this forum as above and below(samples only)?.....

Time and again, Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' makes requests to this forum for info like this...."You tried nai cha already. Any reports?"...."Anyone tried kele? She looks not bad. Wonder how are her body, boobs and service."....he even once demanded "share lah!".....and some samsters do at times have replied freely n unconditionally to him....

But when it comes to Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' turn to 'share', he first demands for 200 points per mm/house number and when i privately called him out on this lame ruse of his, he suddenly changed his childish attention seeking mode to demanding for 18 "silly bumps"(his words, not mine!) per mm/house number, which is paradoxical since he previously rejected such a suggestion raised previously by another samster to him during his lame ruse 200 points demand stage....he even had the cheek to tell this forum "If people do not express interest, then I keep to myself lor. "!!

Actually that is not the worse part.....the worst part is when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' claims that "only half fuck recommendations" and "scraps" are being shared in this forum, claiming the "real gems" have not been disclosed....but....when he later 'shares' some "real gems" after receiving his 18 "silly bumps" per mm/house number they ALL thus far have turned out to be mms who hv already been mentioned in this forum previously, with one samster even complaining to him "I was expecting fresh out of the oven gem. This one lao cai already. Keep fucking the same girl and even my cock cannot stand those stale pussies"!!.....

But it get's even worse....because when Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' was previously goading this forum over "only scraps" being shared here, he even urged this forum to "close"!!....and to top it off....he had the gall and audacity to tell Sammboyfor(the owner of SBF) this...."your forum became a joke a long time ago."!!!

Now if the abv is not considered Mr 'Certain Samster aka The Man-Child' Sticking It to this forum...i invite any samster out there to please explain why?!....
Old 08-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is because these shits which you have created yourself due to your malicious act and stupidity will stick with you for life in SBF.

Just watch your front ... I shall continue to whack you if I happen to see you misbehave and/or my buddies tip me off in any of the thread in SBF.
Return upz. Huat ah !

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 08-09-2017, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow...now sbf police . If it gives you pleasure, please continue. Everyone's bad , you are the best.

Every WL should engage you to write fake FR. Their career in GL will take off like a superstar even if they look like a short fart like you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1