The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I tell her?

I currently like this girl a lot and we have been going out together a lot. We are not "officially" a couple yet but we definitely have feelings for each other. Recently, we are more comfortable with each other and she started to ask me about my past relationships(including sexual activities). The thing is I've never had a gf but have had sex with prostitutes before when I was a raging hormonal teenager and stopped ever since I wanted to quit this habit. So, I told her I never had a gf but deep down inside I know its not the full story.

So I would to ask for advice from both bros and sisters on this issue? I really really like her and see a future with her but I dont know if she will take this issue well if I told her the truth. Like some girls just see guys who go to prostitues as the "scums of the earth". On my part, I am also clean and free from any STI/STDs after my checks so even if I lie to her, she wouldnt know. But then again, the trust is not there. Im really really confused on how to go about this issue
Old 23-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Should I tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macboy123 View Post
I currently like this girl a lot and we have been going out together a lot. We are not "officially" a couple yet but we definitely have feelings for each other. Recently, we are more comfortable with each other and she started to ask me about my past relationships(including sexual activities). The thing is I've never had a gf but have had sex with prostitutes before when I was a raging hormonal teenager and stopped ever since I wanted to quit this habit. So, I told her I never had a gf but deep down inside I know its not the full story.

So I would to ask for advice from both bros and sisters on this issue? I really really like her and see a future with her but I dont know if she will take this issue well if I told her the truth. Like some girls just see guys who go to prostitues as the "scums of the earth". On my part, I am also clean and free from any STI/STDs after my checks so even if I lie to her, she wouldnt know. But then again, the trust is not there. Im really really confused on how to go about this issue
if i can, i will reach over and slap you until you wake up !!!.. never never NEVER admit you had sex with prostitutes ...
Old 23-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Since she never ask, why must u say? Even if she ask, die die also don't say....understand?
Old 23-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
if i can, i will reach over and slap you until you wake up !!!.. never never NEVER admit you had sex with prostitutes ...
LOL!!!!! I like how you say it!
Yeah, I will do the same to TS.
Never ever ever ever admit...
Never ever discuss the sex of previous gf... or girlfriendsss..... avoid this topic at all cost.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

**duplicate post**
Old 23-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

my hubs was very open with his past experience cos i insisted on being honest. I kept saying no matter what I will accept his past. Wont judge.

But the truth is, whenever I come across a girl with the same name as his Favourite wl, i die a little inside. So no matter what a lady says, some secrets are meant to be known by only you.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
kcliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boy, you ought to be slapped....

when a woman tells you, "it doesn't matter.", that will matter alot. when she says, "it's not important.", then it is important.

当女人说没事就是有事, 不要紧就是要紧。

but so glad you voice out here even it sounds stupid.... most samsters here probably have walked a difficult and painful path, which we called life experiences.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did TS actually told the girl about his WL romps? I didn't see it.

'So, I told her I never had a gf but deep down inside I know its not the full story.'

Sounds like he never say, but did you say you are virgin then since no gf? lol. Or maybe you had ONS etc.

anyway don't need to tell a girl you like her, SHOW you like her. be the man you want to be for her. good luck buddy.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Erick95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcliff View Post
boy, you ought to be slapped....

when a woman tells you, "it doesn't matter.", that will matter alot. when she says, "it's not important.", then it is important.

当女人说没事就是有事, 不要紧就是要紧。

but so glad you voice out here even it sounds stupid.... most samsters here probably have walked a difficult and painful path, which we called life experiences.
Well said bro!
Old 23-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
macboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks everyone for all the advice. Just fyi, I didnt tell her about my romps and I didnt tell her Im a virgin. I think she just assumed no gf= no sex. Anyways, I guess I have to be practical about this and like what bro tatata21 said, my actions speak louder than words.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
I wouldnt even tell my gf of any ons or sex with friends
Old 23-06-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Of the course NO.
不知道!
Old 23-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Amica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I wouldnt even tell my gf of any ons or sex with friends
Agreed, best to keep these things to oneself
Old 23-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Play victim lah. Tell her u were rape. Confirm she
feel more for u and love u deep deep. Remember to say
U tramatise now. Need super tender loveing sex to get out of the fear and dirt feeling. Confirm works wonder!

Seriously, what you dont know can't hurt you. Remember that boy.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Reading your post brought back a lot of memories. Memories of eagerly waiting for the last week of the month so that I can head to the neighborhood bookshop to browse the latest edition of Teens and Teenage magazine. Always loved the sections where teenagers write in about their relationship problems.

Thank you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1