The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story: Nothing to lose

Love the pictures
Old 24-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tranpsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro!
Old 24-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooning View Post
Love the pictures
Sexy pics!!
Old 24-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this story looks like it'll get really interesting soon, and well written too! don't stop TS
Old 24-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Argon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue!
Old 25-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
whitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitetreefrog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next instalment .
Old 25-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetreefrog View Post
Camping for next instalment .
thanks for up , returned +30 , cheer

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 25-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
progressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too )
Old 25-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
ChopPear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .... support.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
viggo is one of the Best!viggo is one of the Best!viggo is one of the Best!

I hope TS comes back soon .
Old 26-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
kongnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more!
Old 26-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As she got into the cab, she felt something in her pocket and realized it was Klauss's card. Instinctively, she fished it out and scanned the card for a phone number or email address but there was none. There was no way or any chance to contact Yohan ever again after tonight's encounter. The only thing on his card was his name and the words:

To my dearest Rachel Gwee,

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???

The wordings seem to stare back at her ominously, gleaming in the darkness of the cab. The words stood out like a dare, a challenge, a dangerous provocation to taste the forbidden fruit. She felt the pit of her stomach starting to churn and brief memories of his large hands on her back and how he made her breathless started to stir within her, inflaming the embers of her loins.

"What is happening to me? Is this how lust feels like?" She wondered to herself.

"What the fuck?"She mumbled under her breath as she reluctantly tapped on the cab driver's shoulder and said:" Uncle, I think I left something back at Zouk? Can turn around? Paiseh ah."

"Yeah, you left your logic behind." She heard the same little voice inside her say.

"Shut up, it's none of your business." She snapped back under her breath, silencing it.

"小姐,你说什么?”, the cab driver asked whimsically.

"Nothing Uncle, just U-turn back to Zouk."

As the cab turned back, what was mere minutes felt like forever. All that time, she resolved to instruct the driver to turn back but for some reason she could not will herself to vocalise it.
Old 26-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SteveMcMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 26-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
goodieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read! Pls continue TS
Old 26-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As the cab turned back, what was mere minutes felt like forever. All that time, she resolved to instruct the driver to turn back but for some reason she could not will herself to vocalise it.

Before she knew it, the cab had pulled over back to the club. She paid the driver and stepped out into the hot and humid night air. A cool Breeze blew against her back as she felt drips of sweat flow down from her neck and pooling around the crevices of her cleavage, making her top stick against her bare skin.

The party has only begun to pick up as she saw the line snaking all the way back to the side of the road. She scanned her surroundings for her friends or familiar faces, hoping with all her might they did not return back to the club. When she realized the coast was clear, she walked double time towards the re-entry line, grateful that there was no one else in the line.

The thick-set Malay bouncer was at the door and he recognised her. His face broke into a lecherous grin as he said to her: "Back so fast Miss? I thought you left with your friends? I am sure Mr. Klauss would be Super happy to see you again.", he said as his eyes lingered over her body a little bit too Long for her comfort as he scanned her mark on her arm with his UV flashlight. Eager to leave from his presence, Rachel sneaked into the crowds quickly without saying anything and made her way towards the VIP room.

She walked to the door and encountered the 2 VIP room bouncers again. This time they were no longer snarky but were a lot more cheerful.

"Hi Miss, you came earlier right. Which guest were you with?" The female bouncer asked while flipping through her clipboard.

"I am erm...with Mr. Klauss.", Rachel said as she realized her voice was hoarse, with a lump in her throat and she crossed her arm impatiently as the bouncer flipped through her guest list.

"Aahhhh... You are WITH Mr. Klauss", the weird inflection on the way the bouncer used the word "With" did not escape Rachel's ear as she felt her stomach churn a little bit more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1