The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

tent pitched :P
Old 04-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Huangxiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

Nice memories
Old 04-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

She was in a small group, mostly caucasians. I recognised one of them, a senior executive at a potential client firm. she introduced them to me, turns out a few of them were working at firms which were potential clients, and along a few others who were in the same line as we were. two of the male caucasians couldn't lift their hands off her, touching her shoulders and stuff. then they bid their farewells.. she spotted me and hurried over to me, i found out they had agreed for evening cocktails at the bar downstairs. Audrey did invite me along but I thought I rather see how she would behave alone, especially since she was such a lousy drinker. we headed back to our rooms to rest. we kept our doors opened, she was telling me about her day, man she's a talker. she talked so much, she put me to sleep. when i woke, Audrey had already left.. I checked her closet, the blouse and skirt she was wearing this morning were there. so was the black bra.. i was very curious to know what she wore and stuff.

i got dressed and headed downstairs, spotted her from outside the bar. it was already 8.30 pm. they were sitting on high benches. fuck... she was wearing a black tube dress. no bra? maybe.. she already looked tipsy and drunk, resting her head on one caucasian's shoulder, leaning on to him like a couple. the other caucasian on her other side had his hand on her thigh, it was stroking her thigh. she had no resistance whatsoever.

i waited at the lobby where i could see the entrance/exit of the bar.

15 minutes of waiting, i saw Audrey leaving the bar with the two men.

She looked drunk, she was leaning onto one guy for support. their hands were groping her back and butt. i was surprised they didn't feel her pad and got disgusted.. i caught up with them and we took the lift up together with another couple. i was surprised that they headed to our floor as well..

they were bringing her back to her own room?
Old 04-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Curt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue..
Old 04-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Aizoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please keep going
Old 05-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

Nice story keep it up!
Old 05-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JustXRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, more please!
Old 05-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper here too
Old 06-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

i followed the other couple up to their level 2 floors up. then i made my way down back to our room. i was just glad that i had closed the connecting doors earlier but didn't lock them. i opened my side up, the door was so thin i could hear everything...

i heard them commenting and praising her breasts and nipples.

I heard her pantyhose being torn up...

then next..

i heard them complaining...

her pad!

i heard them cursing.. cursing a lot... they had blue balls from her.. i heard the following...

' get her to suck our dicks...'

a few minutes..

'fuck this.. she's too knocked out to do anything...'

'nevermind, we will hook her up again tmr or the next. her period would be over by then..'

a few minutes later...

i heard the room door open and close.

i checked through my peekhole, they were headed to the lift.

i waited at my side of my room, wondering if i should enter her room and check. what if she was still awake??

i went in.

the door wasn't lock since i checked her room earlier. nice. i opened and snuck in. audrey laid on the bed, wow fuck shit! her tube dress was completely pulled down to her waist, her breasts looked firm, sagged a very slightly to the sides. she was completely knocked out. how was i sure? she had so much semen all over her face and breasts.... I couldn't resist it as well, dragged her body parallel to the edge of the bed. i took my penis out and put it on her lips. i started to masturbate myself hard, i wanted to cum on her lips. i couldn't resist it and squeezed her bare naked breasts. fuck, i regretted it a little as i had touch the other guys' semen. but they acted as lubricant for me as i rubbed her nipples making her moan loud and horny.. to my surprise. she opened her mouth and sucked my cock. i turned her head...
Old 06-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GinaCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon!!
Old 06-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 07-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!!
Old 07-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

When I turned her head, I was in for a shock! I noticed that her eyes would open slightly. She wasn't entirely knocked out! Was she doing this willingly? Or when she gets drunk she's a complete slut?? I stopped my work on her nipples and watch her continue to suck for me.. man she was good. But she slowly faded off into her sleep. I played with her nipples again and 'activated' her, she turned into this blowjob whore. Doing work on my penis, sucking and licking, occasionally opening up her eyes to look at me.. I was so turned on. I got really horny, looked down at her panties and saw that pad. Her panties were the chiffon kind and were see through. I hesitated, contemplated. Should I? Ah fuck it. Just do it..

I pushed my hand into her panties, under the pad, fingers went into her pussy, anticipating a disgusting wet feeling, but to my surprise. Yes she was wet, but not very.. she moaned loudly and sucked me off, like a horny bitch. I fingered her more, harder and harder, more intense. My fingers got sore, I'm not a finger person, I decided to switch hands, took my finger out expecting it to be red and disgusting, to my surprise, it wasn't.

WAS SHE EVEN HAVING HER PERIOD??
Old 07-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Why was she wearing a pad?? Maybe it's her last day! I didn't care.. primal beast instinct took over, it was a thrill I could not resist, I spread her legs and positioned myself in between her.

I did not care if she will say I rape her. She was willing to drink with two caucasians. Let them bring her back to her room.. let alone claim I rape her.. their sperm are all over her.. fuck it..

I drilled my penis into her already wet pussy. She screamed out loud, maybe in a little protest, defensive a little. She didn't push me away but moaned out no.. I fucked her hard, real hard, like I've always wanted to give it to her! Like I've always fantasizes about when I jerk off thinking of her. Fucking her real hard! Which meant I jammed my cock in and out of her so hard our skin slammed. Her moans of feeble protest turned into squeals of ecstasy! She moaned so hard. She grabbed the bed sheets non stop. When I stopped to take a break, she was gasping for air, slapping my tummy like she was asking me not to stop. I turned her body around and fucked her from behind, doggy style, punishing this married slut for allowing two men to take her back to her room. And why didn't she seduce me first?? Would she go so far just to further her down the career path?? That thought infuriated me and I fucked her so hard like I've never before. Smacking her ass until it was sore red. She was literally screaming all the way. When I finally had enough, I lost control.

It was too late

I cummed inside her as I really couldn't resist doing so..
Old 07-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
linchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates, keep cumming bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1